Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hoaiviet
    • Jul 02

Re [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

T-mobile user... would this work? do I need any special cab to tweak it? TIA

Comment

• jr5416
      • May 12

Re Re [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by hoaiviet
      T-mobile user... would this work? do I need any special cab to tweak it? TIA
      No bro this is for cdma devices and u have a gsm device i would suggest that u take a look over at XDA for your device needs thanks
      sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• PsyChoTk
        • Jul 03

Re [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Verizon mms fix
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by D/\SH
        you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

updated with newest r6 version

Comment

• PsyChoTk
            • Jul 03

Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

updated with newest r6 version
            mms is fixed in R6. however, manila sms is disabled in this version. i flashed it last night. R6 is the fastest and smoothest one yet, but the sms is a problem for me personally so i went back to R5 with the mms fix.

also the EVDO icon in the tool bar was "3G" instead of "EV" i could live with that but the sms was a deal breaker.

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
              mms is fixed in R6. however, manila sms is disabled in this version. i flashed it last night. R6 is the fastest and smoothest one yet, but the sms is a problem for me personally so i went back to R5 with the mms fix.

also the EVDO icon in the tool bar was "3G" instead of "EV" i could live with that but the sms was a deal breaker.
              yeah i noticed that too with some of them and do and dont like it at the same time.... kind of bothers me that it says 3g almost to be like at&t.,. i would rather it say ev representing faster speeds like im packing, ya digg?

Comment

• Murcialago
                www.myspace.com/murcspace
                • Mar 08

Is anyone having problems DLing from rapidshare or anything. The only roms that i can get are the ones that are posted on SPJ directly???? Im running the Energy Rom right now but want to try juicy and others.... Can yall HELP!!!???!!!
                www.myspace.com/murcspace
                www.youtube.com/murcialago

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Re: Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by Murcialago
                  Is anyone having problems DLing from rapidshare or anything. The only roms that i can get are the ones that are posted on SPJ directly???? Im running the Energy Rom right now but want to try juicy and others.... Can yall HELP!!!???!!!
                  what do you mean? the links fro mthe others are th originals and work fine.... i know the others work like mighty, mr x, juicy, natf, etc since i ave downloaded all recently.... have you checked your firewall and virus scan settings... also you amy wanna try a different browser not ie like firefox

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                    • Jul 03

link works fine for me too. i didn't have any issues.

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                      • Oct 17

Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

yeah i noticed that too with some of them and do and dont like it at the same time.... kind of bothers me that it says 3g almost to be like at&t.,. i would rather it say ev representing faster speeds like im packing, ya digg?
                      I saw there was a mms fix posted for vz in R5 but when I tried it it didn't work. But Dash you said it's working in R6 by default?

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                        • Jul 03

Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by blackdiamond017
                        I saw there was a mms fix posted for vz in R5 but when I tried it it didn't work. But Dash you said it's working in R6 by default?
                        did you install the verizon arcsoft also? you will need both the fix and arcsoft to get mms to work with verizon, same with $print. In R6 the mms is fixed for sprint, but i don't know for verizon.

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                          did you install the verizon arcsoft also? you will need both the fix and arcsoft to get mms to work with verizon, same with $print. In R6 the mms is fixed for sprint, but i don't know for verizon.
                          nope same way as sprint just used the verizon version of what your talking about with the same process

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                            • Oct 17

Re Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

nope same way as sprint just used the verizon version of what your talking about with the same process
                            Hmm...I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. I installed the mms fix then installed the arcsoft cab. No dice. I get a message/icon that says it's sending. Then after a million years, I get a message that it's unable to send the message.

I'm starting to think my phone is a dud.... lol i can't get mms to work right when everyone else can nor can i get vz navigator to work when it's been confirmed to work. It's frustrating but kind of funny too.....ha ha........ha :)

Comment

• tek
                              • Nov 26

Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Originally posted by brooklyn
                              after becoming a flashing beast with the diamond i just havent been feeling 2 jump right into flashing tp2 im not gonna lie the phone runs very gud with no bugs well maybe a couple and from what i have been reading this rom and others have lots of bugs.. and i actually like the sprint stuff... and see that is an issue to get the sprint stuff back on the phone..and to lose mms im not feeling that....then i also read no landscape .. is that true?? on another note this rom looks pretty sick ..and i really wanna flash... just they way it looks is very appealing but i think i may hold off till they refine the rom alil more.... But what do you guys think i should do any tips or suggestions from the pros would b appreciated
                              I must have missed where someone said no Landscape. Because your post is where i first saw it. I havent read past your post because thats a deal breaker. I text in landscape. I watch movies in landscape. So i def need that. So its all LEO based ROMS then that dont have landscape I take it????

I feel ya on the Sprint Apps. I've been using Sprint Nav for over a year. Since then I have tested a couple actual GPS units and non have been as accurate as Sprint NAV. I notice on the TP2 they made changes to Sprint Navigation, Im worried if I flash I wont be able to find the Telenav for my TP2. Ive seen it for the TP though. Sprint TV, NFL, ect I have no use for though.

So I guess the LEO based ROMs are a no go for me if none have landscape.

I know this is off topic but i just found out the TP2 doesnt have a Flash. WTF!! How hard is it to add a LED for the camrea. thats just unacceptable

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Originally posted by tek
                                I must have missed where someone said no Landscape. Because your post is where i first saw it. I havent read past your post because thats a deal breaker. I text in landscape. I watch movies in landscape. So i def need that. So its all LEO based ROMS then that dont have landscape I take it????

I feel ya on the Sprint Apps. I've been using Sprint Nav for over a year. Since then I have tested a couple actual GPS units and non have been as accurate as Sprint NAV. I notice on the TP2 they made changes to Sprint Navigation, Im worried if I flash I wont be able to find the Telenav for my TP2. Ive seen it for the TP though. Sprint TV, NFL, ect I have no use for though.

So I guess the LEO based ROMs are a no go for me if none have landscape.

I know this is off topic but i just found out the TP2 doesnt have a Flash. WTF!! How hard is it to add a LED for the camrea. thats just unacceptable

just the homescreen doesnt work in landscape... all the apps still do since they are built with that included so they dont have to make another version for devices that do support landscape

Comment

Working...