X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PsyChoTk
    • Jul 03

Re Re Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_

Originally posted by blackdiamond017
    Hmm...I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. I installed the mms fix then installed the arcsoft cab. No dice. I get a message/icon that says it's sending. Then after a million years, I get a message that it's unable to send the message.

I'm starting to think my phone is a dud.... lol i can't get mms to work right when everyone else can nor can i get vz navigator to work when it's been confirmed to work. It's frustrating but kind of funny too.....ha ha........ha :)
    sorry i missed this one. BD did you change the registry sms folder to sms.htc????
    Originally posted by D/\SH
    you psychotk :)

Comment

• tek
      • Nov 26

Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Ohhh... Nice! I wasnt sure because I know I've flashed ROMS where i've had that problem, like the rstg_tpro_21876s_sense_v08 (cant remember the roms name) i just put on my old tp for my gf. Landscape didnt work for texting, and one or two apps. The screen went black. So i just assumed when i saw hiim say no landscape it was for everything. no home screen landscape is no biggie.

Dash you probably have this file, I grabbed it at PPCgeek,
      "RUU_Rhodium_W_Sprint_WWE_1.21.651.3_RS_1.96WF_NV_ SPCS_1.42_0430_PRL60652_Ship"
      Do you know if that is really the stock ROM that shipped with the TP2.
      Just incase i need to go back if for some reason I have a problem with this rom.

And Im guessing the TeleNav for the TP wont work for my TP2. I saw CFays ROM he posted the original cabs.
      So Im guessing this file "CFay_Sprint_Nav" would do the trick?
      THanks for the help bro

Comment

• PsyChoTk
        • Jul 03

Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by tek
        Dash you probably have this file, I grabbed it at PPCgeek,
        "RUU_Rhodium_W_Sprint_WWE_1.21.651.3_RS_1.96WF_NV_ SPCS_1.42_0430_PRL60652_Ship"

Do you know if that is really the stock ROM that shipped with the TP2.
        yes it is.

Originally posted by tek
        And Im guessing the TeleNav for the TP wont work for my TP2. I saw CFays ROM he posted the original cabs.
        So Im guessing this file "CFay_Sprint_Nav" would do the trick?
        THanks for the help bro
        eh, never liked sprint nav/ telenav it is so much bloatware. garmin and google maps are so much better.

i've been running them on all my phones since the mogul, TP, and now TP2.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
          yes it is.

eh, never liked sprint nav/ telenav it is so much bloatware. garmin and google maps are so much better.

i've been running them on all my phones since the mogul, TP, and now TP2.
          i see what you see in garmin thats for sure now that kaos got me hooked up.... im loving it and you are right between garmin and google map you got yourself a lethal duo

Comment

• PsyChoTk
            • Jul 03

Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

i see what you see in garmin thats for sure now that kaos got me hooked up.... im loving it and you are right between garmin and google map you got yourself a lethal duo
            yuppers. never leave home without it. plus i set my car icon as the cop car. now where ever i go i'm in "HOT PURSUIT!!"

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

yuppers. never leave home without it. plus i set my car icon as the cop car. now where ever i go i'm in "HOT PURSUIT!!"
              hahahha wow only you, im gonna get a cop car and chase you hahah theres no stopping a cop chasing a cop

Comment

• tek
                • Nov 26

Google has no turn by turn voice. And for some reason on my TP google maps showed me two streets over in another subdivision where i live. While i was sitting in my house. But tele Nav was dead on. Garmin, hmm.. I thought i looked that up on here and I tried to install it but between the right maps and tryin to get it registered ect, i never got it working. Which was why i was wondering if anyone knew if CFay_Sprint_Nav was the right one for TP2, guess i will check out the garmin thread one more time though,

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                  • Jul 03

Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

hahahha wow only you, im gonna get a cop car and chase you hahah theres no stopping a cop chasing a cop
                  well.................yea..............

Originally posted by tek;
                  guess i will check out the garmin thread one more time though,
                  you will not be disappointed.

Comment

• tek
                    • Nov 26

lol nm. I just insalled Cfays cab on my gfs TP, I guess it is.

Edit, It was TOMTOM i was having problems with. Thanks for mentioning garmin. heading over there now.
                    Last edited by tek; December 18, 2009, 06:48 PM. Reason: Garmin

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

well.................yea..............

you will not be disappointed.
                      no he will not be... kind of like the slogan after they are done with me hahahaha

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                        • Oct 17

Re Re Re Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI] [X

sorry i missed this one. BD did you change the registry sms folder to sms.htc????
                        Nah I didn't. I ended up flashing to another rom. I'm on Mighty M's war. And I found a post on ppcgeeks on how to get mms to work with htc messaging. I tried to post it last night but apparently it needs approval??

In essence all you do is install the mms fix for your carrier and put in the correct mms server for your carrier. It works flawlessly on mine now.

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI]

Nah I didn't. I ended up flashing to another rom. I'm on Mighty M's war. And I found a post on ppcgeeks on how to get mms to work with htc messaging. I tried to post it last night but apparently it needs approval??

In essence all you do is install the mms fix for your carrier and put in the correct mms server for your carrier. It works flawlessly on mine now.
                          needs approval? i didnt see anything that needed approval and was on all last night... try posting it up again if you dont mind... might have got us during a small itty bitty glitch hahaa

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                            • Oct 17

Re Re Re Re Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI]

needs approval? i didnt see anything that needed approval and was on all last night... try posting it up again if you dont mind... might have got us during a small itty bitty glitch hahaa
                            Haa it's cool. I'll repost it for you guys.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                              • Jul 03

but apparently it needs approval??
                              needs approval?
                              i still get that from time to time

Comment

• tek
                                • Nov 26

Re Re Re Re Re Re Re [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884 [SENSE UI]

I've seen a bunch of cabs for the mms fix. I was wondering what one you used. Is the server the same for every sprint owner? Because I was wondering what the Sprint mms sever was if its the same. What do you do, run the mms fix cab and then it gives you a place to enter the server name?

Still on stock ROM. I dont think I could deal with all the Texting problems. and losing mms sucks

Comment

Working...