Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livinlifes2shor
    • Nov 30

Re [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

gonna try this out downloading now thanks for the hard work you put into this~~ oNLY WISH I HAD THE KNOWLEDGE TO PITCH IN.

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Originally posted by meansixx
      yup yup, was on ppc waiting already for the update. downloaded and already flashing...lol

please post how you like the ROM... PROS and CONS..
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
        • Nov 30

Re: [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

flashed and running so far this is so fast and smooth compared to others, is it sense ui that prevents the landscape mode? I was excited about landscape (when I get my video cable) for using it with the tv, is there any way to get it or will it not work with sense or the new manilla? Thanks again (sorry could not edit preious post please merge if you could)

Comment

• railslave
          • Mar 01

telus users read this urgent!!!!!!!!!☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ [CAUTION] - Tethering Users ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ - PPCGeeks

Comment

• dragshawn
            • May 14

im noticing with all these roms i cant get my pic mail to send or recieve pics,any reason why that is?

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by dragshawn
              im noticing with all these roms i cant get my pic mail to send or recieve pics,any reason why that is?
              if you read the first post of many of these roms they have mms fixes or attempts for fixes... all the roms you are trying are prolly manila 2.5 roms like this... if you go with 2.1 senseui rom you will get the stability and the picture mail that you want.

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
                • Nov 30

I ablsolutly love this rom so fast smooth and everything works perfect so far. The only thing I can not figure out (have searched) is I sync my google contacts and calander and then use an owa for my email but this will not allow it, I was always able to do this on my 6800 and 6850 but it seems to vary with the tp2 and which rom I use can some one please shed some light on this? Thanks For The Awesome Rom!

Comment

• meansixx
                  SPJ Junkie
                  • Jun 13

so far so good, hes done it again. just keeps on getting better and better. animation is fast and speedy. still no mms on sprint but no biggy. just disabled HTC Messaging for now. didnt have to install Conflipper North America cab. My location worked awesome. Gps locks in fast. Sweet Rom! If only there was a way to get Mms working without and fixes then this rom would be complete for me 100%. keep it comming...

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
                    • Nov 30

does it not work with arcsoft mms?? i have to find the cab and will try will let ya know.

Comment

• meansixx
                      SPJ Junkie
                      • Jun 13

Re Re [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by livinlifes2shor
                      does it not work with arcsoft mms?? i have to find the cab and will try will let ya know.
                      well if u can get it to work with sprint then let me know. i tried it once and it didnt work so i just disabled the htc messaging. if u get it working, post ur settings and ill see if it works after work.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                        • Jul 03

Re Re Re [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by meansixx
                        well if u can get it to work with sprint then let me know. i tried it once and it didnt work so i just disabled the htc messaging. if u get it working, post ur settings and ill see if it works after work.
                        i'm testing that at the time of this posting. so far no luck. if i can get it to work, i'll post the instuctions.
                        Originally posted by D/\SH
                        you psychotk :)

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                          • Oct 17

if you read the first post of many of these roms they have mms fixes or attempts for fixes... all the roms you are trying are prolly manila 2.5 roms like this... if you go with 2.1 senseui rom you will get the stability and the picture mail that you want.

He's right. All of the Manilla 2.5 roms have the mms issue (at least on the verizon side). But what is it about 2.5 that makes mms so bad? I'm starting to think HTC will have to make a 2.5 for the tp2's. Maybe it will be in the stock upgrade to wm6.5. That would rock

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                            • Jul 03

Re Re Re Re [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                            i'm testing that at the time of this posting. so far no luck. if i can get it to work, i'll post the instuctions.
                            here is the fix. I can confirm it works for me on Sprint at the time of this post.

1. download Arcsoft 5 0 94 128c

2. set up the settings for your provider ie sprint is
                            Code:
                            http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
                            3. don't forget to connect via sprint at the bottom. This needs to be done by going to the mail tab/inbox/menu/pics video options the select cdma servers and edit the settings there.

4. open registry editor...go to hklm, SOFTWARE, Arcsoft, Arcsoft MMS UA, Config, mm1, MMSCSetting, SprintMMSC(or whatever you called your default server) and change all 4 wap settings to 5120000. I also did the same for the sample servers. there are three (3) folders, two(2) with sample in the name. change all three folders wap settings

4. You can now send without a problem.

5. For receiving. Once the message is downloaded, you can view it once the popup comes up saying the message is done downloading under the "view" option. However, to view it again after closing it, go to your e mail tab, tap "inbox" and swipe left or right to get to the windows text messaging tab. The message your received with the attached picture is viewable. Unfortunately, the pic is still not viewable under New HTC messaging app. At least you can view regular sms through the text messaging tab by tapping them instead of going to all messages like before with the "disable cab" Not perfect but a lot better than before.

all credit goes to crookdbill @ ppcgeeks. I just edited it for content and more peep friendly instructions.
                            Last edited by PsyChoTk; November 16, 2009, 01:22 PM.
                            you psychotk :)

Comment

• crookdbill
                              • Jun 21

Re Re Re Re Re [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                              here is the fix. I can confirm it works for me on Sprint at the time of this post.

1. download Arcsoft 5 0 94 128c

2. set up the settings for your provider ie sprint is
                              Code:
                              http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
                              3. don't forget to connect via sprint at the bottom. This needs to be done by going to the mail tab/inbox/menu/pics video options the select cdma servers and edit the settings there.

4. open registry editor...go to hklm, SOFTWARE, Arcsoft, Arcsoft MMS UA, Config, mm1, MMSCSetting, SprintMMSC(or whatever you called your default server) and change all 4 wap settings to 5120000. I also did the same for the sample servers. there are three (3) folders, two(2) with sample in the name. change all three folders wap settings

4. You can now send without a problem.

5. For receiving. Once the message is downloaded, you can view it once the popup comes up saying the message is done downloading under the "view" option. However, to view it again after closing it, go to your e mail tab, tap "inbox" and swipe left or right to get to the windows text messaging tab. The message your received with the attached picture is viewable. Unfortunately, the pic is still not viewable under New HTC messaging app. At least you can view regular sms through the text messaging tab by tapping them instead of going to all messages like before with the "disable cab" Not perfect but a lot better than before.

all credit goes to crookdbill @ ppcgeeks. I just edited it for content and more peep friendly instructions.
                              HEY HEY I'm at SPJ too :)
                              Made a solo thread with more in depth step by step instructions at ppcgeeks.
                              Code:
                              http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96988
                              Thanks for giving credit on your post Psycho TK :) It's been working for me all day.

Comment

• slumdog1
                                • Jan 18

Re: Re Re Re Re Re [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

great rom, after you flash it automatically comes up which carrier you want to provision to. Love the customize feature so all cabs install at the same time. great rom

Comment

Working...