• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Compliant]

Originally posted by blackdiamond017
    Is it possible to download as is and flash to an sd card? I wasn't sure if I needed to extract it first or just use the file as is. If I do have to extract it, PocketRar doesn't recognize it. I know it's a noob question :) and for the record, I did do a search but nothing came up....

never flashed from sd b4 (im at work) so if i need to post elsewhere, let me know.
    you would need to be unlocked of course and than rename the nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh and than manual bootloader mode and follow the steps.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

updated with version r2 and new video of that version in motion

Comment

• blackdiamond017
        • Oct 17

Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Compliant]

Originally posted by D/\SH
        you would need to be unlocked of course and than rename the nbh file to RHODIMG.nbh and than manual bootloader mode and follow the steps.

I did that but it nothing happened. It went straight to showing 'serial' at the bottom. It's a 2gb card FAT format.

--------- New Post Merged on 4/11/2009 at 1014 --------

so i went ahead and still flashed r2 to my phone via my computer. But I can't get connected to the internet at all. Dash I saw you had yours working in the vid. Did you do anything special?
        Last edited by blackdiamond017; November 04, 2009, 09:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Complia

I did that but it nothing happened. It went straight to showing 'serial' at the bottom. It's a 2gb card FAT format.

--------- New Post Merged on 4/11/2009 at 1014 --------

so i went ahead and still flashed r2 to my phone via my computer. But I can't get connected to the internet at all. Dash I saw you had yours working in the vid. Did you do anything special?
          no it worked fine right away... you did hard reset and take the battery out after flash right? also when that screen came up after the bootup you chose to install that carrier cab for your provider to the MAIN MEMORY correct

Comment

• blackdiamond017
            • Oct 17

Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Complia

no it worked fine right away... you did hard reset and take the battery out after flash right? also when that screen came up after the bootup you chose to install that carrier cab for your provider to the MAIN MEMORY correct
            Yeah I took the battery out then hard reset after the flash (not sure of the correct order). i even hard reset again just to be sure. And I installed the carrier cab for VZW.

I fixed it this morning tho. What I had to do was in the data connection settings under Verizon Wireless, change the connection from CDMA1x to Verizon Wireless. It started to work then. But why would I have to do that if everything went like it was supposed to?

The internet works now, but the data connection never shuts down. The back and forth arrows have been lit for a couple hours now. That has me a little concerned. And you don't have these problems at all huh?

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Comp

Yeah I took the battery out then hard reset after the flash (not sure of the correct order). i even hard reset again just to be sure. And I installed the carrier cab for VZW.

I fixed it this morning tho. What I had to do was in the data connection settings under Verizon Wireless, change the connection from CDMA1x to Verizon Wireless. It started to work then. But why would I have to do that if everything went like it was supposed to?

The internet works now, but the data connection never shuts down. The back and forth arrows have been lit for a couple hours now. That has me a little concerned. And you don't have these problems at all huh?
              nope havent had any of those troubles... been working very good for me besides the occasional freeze when texting and trying to send the message.

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                • Oct 17

Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Comp

nope havent had any of those troubles... been working very good for me besides the occasional freeze when texting and trying to send the message.
                Hmm....maybe the file was corrupted when I downloaded it. I downloaded to my sd card via phone (it actually worked lol) I'll try from my pc when i get home.

I don't have any lag though when sending a text. Can't get pix messaging to work still. Can you send pix messages with this one?

Comment

• brooklyn
                  • Jun 12

Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

after becoming a flashing beast with the diamond i just havent been feeling 2 jump right into flashing tp2 im not gonna lie the phone runs very gud with no bugs well maybe a couple and from what i have been reading this rom and others have lots of bugs.. and i actually like the sprint stuff... and see that is an issue to get the sprint stuff back on the phone..and to lose mms im not feeling that....then i also read no landscape .. is that true?? on another note this rom looks pretty sick ..and i really wanna flash... just they way it looks is very appealing but i think i may hold off till they refine the rom alil more.... But what do you guys think i should do any tips or suggestions from the pros would b appreciated
                  I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward!!!!
                  Follow me on Twitter
                  JPLOWZ

Comment

• GokuSS3
                    • Jun 02

Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Originally posted by brooklyn
                    after becoming a flashing beast with the diamond i just havent been feeling 2 jump right into flashing tp2 im not gonna lie the phone runs very gud with no bugs well maybe a couple and from what i have been reading this rom and others have lots of bugs.. and i actually like the sprint stuff... and see that is an issue to get the sprint stuff back on the phone..and to lose mms im not feeling that....then i also read no landscape .. is that true?? on another note this rom looks pretty sick ..and i really wanna flash... just they way it looks is very appealing but i think i may hold off till they refine the rom alil more.... But what do you guys think i should do any tips or suggestions from the pros would b appreciated
                    Well I think you should Flash your phone cause any custom rom is better than stock by far lol.... An this is a Leo rom so you not have Landscape in this one. But if look here on the site you can Flash a Rhodium 2.1 rom where you will have Landscape. As far getting all the Sprint stuff back most of it is here on the site. An there is a update for the picture an I know it works Phenom was sending Pics the other night... An he in on a Leo rom right now!!!!
                    sigpic
                    The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                    How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                    If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                      • Oct 17

Re Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Originally posted by GokuSS3
                      Well I think you should Flash your phone cause any custom rom is better than stock by far lol.... An this is a Leo rom so you not have Landscape in this one. But if look here on the site you can Flash a Rhodium 2.1 rom where you will have Landscape. As far getting all the Sprint stuff back most of it is here on the site. An there is a update for the picture an I know it works Phenom was sending Pics the other night... An he in on a Leo rom right now!!!!

I agree. This Rom is a lot better than the stock rom in terms of performance. What are you guys doing to get it to work? This is what I did:

- I first ran the htc disabler
                      - Soft reset the phone
                      - Installed the arcsoft cab for VZW (the one I posted earlier)

I see the option to use MMS but it won't let me select the pics to send.

Comment

• GokuSS3
                        • Jun 02

Re Re Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

I agree. This Rom is a lot better than the stock rom in terms of performance. What are you guys doing to get it to work? This is what I did:

- Soft reset the phone

Well I am on T-mobile so mine came with it , but i will ask him for you what he did to get his working and post back here for ya !!!!
                        sigpic
                        The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                        How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                        If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

- Soft reset the phone

im working on fiding out what is causing it... i can receive without problems and view the images but they never receive the picmail that i send them... ill keep you informed though for sure....

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                            • Oct 17

Re Re Re Re Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Originally posted by GokuSS3
                            Well I am on T-mobile so mine came with it , but i will ask him for you what he did to get his working and post back here for ya !!!!
                            im working on fiding out what is causing it... i can receive without problems and view the images but they never receive the picmail that i send them... ill keep you informed though for sure....
                            You're 1-up on me Dash. I can receive the message but not the pics at all! lol. Thanks for your help guys!

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Re: [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

updated with newest r3 version

Comment

• meansixx
                                SPJ Junkie
                                • Jun 13

Re: [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

yup yup, was on ppc waiting already for the update. downloaded and already flashing...lol

Comment

Working...