• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BucksFloBx
    It just business...
    • May 11

Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Complia

Originally posted by GokuSS3
    Thanks for the vid looks like a great rom too !!!!!
    It is..Right now I am going to Flash the 21864 EnergyRom to see is it fast....

i930 / Moto Q / PPC-6800 / Touc Pro ( 5 replacements ) / Touch Pro 2

Comment

• GokuSS3
      • Jun 02

Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Comp

Originally posted by BucksFloBx
      It is..Right now I am going to Flash the 21864 EnergyRom to see is it fast....
      I am GSM now so no flashing this rom for me lol !!!! But i am already running NRGZ Leo Rom it is a great rom too !!!
      sigpic
      The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
      How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
      If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• BucksFloBx
        It just business...
        • May 11

Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC C

Originally posted by GokuSS3
        I am GSM now so no flashing this rom for me lol !!!! But i am already running NRGZ Leo Rom it is a great rom too !!!
        See Goku..My very first Rom I flash last night..Umm I mean Today..( :p ) EnergyRom was my first and I love it...but I didn't see no Animation wallpaper until I Flash Juicy Rom...but have bugs in it

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

Re Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_U

See Goku..My very first Rom I flash last night..Umm I mean Today..( :p ) EnergyRom was my first and I love it...but I didn't see no Animation wallpaper until I Flash Juicy Rom...but have bugs in it
          Well Congrats on flashing your first rom , just wait till you do it some more. You will be flashing like crazy to test all the rom out there..... Yeah they are still working on Port Leo but watch in time it will work prefect on our phones!!!!!
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_U

hahah and last night!? hahah just joking man, and what bugs did you encounter? i havent encountered any other than a obvious memory leak that cleanram takers care of easily and quickly without struggle.

Comment

• BucksFloBx
              It just business...
              • May 11

Re Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_U

Originally posted by D/\SH
              hahah and last night!? hahah just joking man, and what bugs did you encounter? i havent encountered any other than a obvious memory leak that cleanram takers care of easily and quickly without struggle.
              For example Landscape. When you text with your key-B...My freezes. I need to do a reset 5x...**Cough Leak Cough**

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XD

For example Landscape. When you text with your key-B...My freezes. I need to do a reset 5x...**Cough Leak Cough**
                huh never had that problem with the b letter in landscape... are you saying it was because of the leaked hardspl? is there a differnece?

Comment

• BucksFloBx
                  It just business...
                  • May 11

Re Re Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XD

Originally posted by D/\SH
                  huh never had that problem with the b letter in landscape... are you saying it was because of the leaked hardspl? is there a differnece?
                  Oh no because the Memory get murder here like it leaking blood...why you think about the HSPL?

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI]

Oh no because the Memory get murder here like it leaking blood...why you think about the HSPL?
                    oh no problem i thought you were insinuating that and i was gonna be like damnet better get the offcial but jew just confirmed its the same file..... so all is good and scratch that last thought.

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                      Creativity Unleashed
                      • Oct 14

Re: Re Re Re Re Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI]

so i ran this on my wife's phone for lik2 5 minutes because the tf3d2 wouldnt load up after the first soft reset....it just froze there. soft reset 2 more times still no go, so i flashed her to energy leo, now its all good, lol.
                      sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                      TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• adamcattell
                        • Mar 04

Re: RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Compliant]

Has anyone figured out how to disable the lock feature when turn your display on?

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by adamcattell
                          Has anyone figured out how to disable the lock feature when turn your display on?
                          use hdtweaks.... you have the option in there to do so

Comment

• adamcattell
                            • Mar 04

thanks for the quick response, I just did some searching for hdtweaks and was not able to find, unless I just missed it..

Comment

• meansixx
                              SPJ Junkie
                              • Jun 13

just a quick question, i wanted to flash this but its names this RUU_Rhodium_W_Juicy_R1.7z do i need to rename this to flash?

Comment

• adamcattell
                                • Mar 04

Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Compliant]

no just unzip to a folder and then flash

Comment

Working...