• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Comp

Originally posted by jr5416
    Yes it will , but u have to wait for the unlocker this wont work unless ur phone is unlocked
    hahah theres no way that he has the unlocker already lmao if he did i would def make him a vip member in return for giving to me and us hahhaa

Comment

• Touchpro88
      • May 11

Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Compliant]

Hello Dash, I wish I had the unlocker, but I want to know why there is no Unlocker for sprint? Compared to the touch pro that it was easier and stuff.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Complia

Originally posted by Touchpro88
        Hello Dash, I wish I had the unlocker, but I want to know why there is no Unlocker for sprint? Compared to the touch pro that it was easier and stuff.
        the touch pro had a period of time without an unlocker.... it is a little bit harder this time around because of the world phone cdma and gsm sim working together thus the world phone name.... just give it a couple days max if not today and it will be good to go

Comment

• Touchpro88
          • May 11

Ok, thanks for the quick reply and I'll keep a look out for the thread. Also, big thanks for having this site because this is where I flash all the time, but I have been on freezed mode because of the unlocker.

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Complia

Originally posted by Touchpro88
            Ok, thanks for the quick reply and I'll keep a look out for the thread. Also, big thanks for having this site because this is where I flash all the time, but I have been on freezed mode because of the unlocker.

no troubles and trust me i have been going crazy... ive been on the verizon stock rom for 1 month, 1 week, and 2 days hahahahaha i need to flash this beast already

Comment

• Touchpro88
              • May 11

HAHAHAHA true that, I have been the same way two!!

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                • Oct 17

Re Re RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Complia

Originally posted by D/\SH
                no troubles and trust me i have been going crazy... ive been on the verizon stock rom for 1 month, 1 week, and 2 days hahahahaha i need to flash this beast already

AMEN TO THAT! Man I wish I knew what was taking so long. I read over at ppcgeeks that hardspl is finished but there's some licensing server that they have to get or something. Anyway, here's the link. I feel like a kid on christmas eve......it just can't get here fast enough lol

It looks like there's an update to the hardspl thread at ppcgeeks check it out:

CDMA Rhodium Unlocker - PPCGeeks

Comment

• ra1254
                  • Jun 15

Re: RELEASED [ROM][KITCHEN] Juicy Rhodium_W R0 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC Compliant]

Don't know whats worst, not having the phone or having the phone and not been able to flash..

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by ra1254
                    Don't know whats worst, not having the phone or having the phone and not been able to flash..
                    i dont know but i can tell you what is worse... sitting here being told tomorrow for sure for the past week now and havent had any in wiring updates from them even besides the irc...... waiting and waiting and waiting and having promise after promise after promise broken leaves minimal hope but enough to keep you clicking f5 to see if it has been updaated.....

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                      • Oct 17

Originally posted by D/\SH
                      i dont know but i can tell you what is worse... sitting here being told tomorrow for sure for the past week now and havent had any in wiring updates from them even besides the irc...... waiting and waiting and waiting and having promise after promise after promise broken leaves minimal hope but enough to keep you clicking f5 to see if it has been updaated.....
                      lol ur right. well it looks like they're trying to test it now to see how it goes. I just subscribed to the thread and had it update me when they changed it. It's really irritating tho. I think they like seeing us lesser tech beings squirm or something lol

Comment

• crensmeyer
                        Supporter
                        • Mar 04

Installed this one just a few minutes ago. So far, smooth and clean. More to follow.
                        Motorola Q --> Mogul --> Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
                        All have been with Sprint
                        ROM - SMightyROM!
                        Radio - Sprint 1.96.00WF (stock shipped)
                        Previous ROMs - No2Chem's, KAOS, MightyROM, Juicy, NSFAN, Energy

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by crensmeyer
                          Installed this one just a few minutes ago. So far, smooth and clean. More to follow.

yuppers, same to reportt basck here in the early days..;... gonna try nrgz right now though hahaha i love flashing again hahaha woot woot.

Comment

• crensmeyer
                            Supporter
                            • Mar 04

LMAO, Leo here I come!
                            Motorola Q --> Mogul --> Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
                            All have been with Sprint
                            ROM - SMightyROM!
                            Radio - Sprint 1.96.00WF (stock shipped)
                            Previous ROMs - No2Chem's, KAOS, MightyROM, Juicy, NSFAN, Energy

Comment

• BucksFloBx
                              It just business...
                              • May 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEWTEl_8Lo4
                              So far this is one of the best rom yet....MM Rom is plain..and EnergyRom is laggy

i930 / Moto Q / PPC-6800 / Touc Pro ( 5 replacements ) / Touch Pro 2

Comment

• GokuSS3
                                • Jun 02

Thanks for the vid looks like a great rom too !!!!!
                                sigpic
                                The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                                How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                                If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

Working...