Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Opera 95 build 18152 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: [August-01-08]* Diamond Opera 9.5 Build 1780 - [NEW BUILD]

[August-01-08]* Diamond Opera 9.5 Build 1780 - [NEW BUILD]
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• omarnova
      • Dec 30

how is the new built meaning the fixes

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

Originally posted by omarnova
        how is the new built meaning the fixes
        My quick observations from build 1780:

- sound & notifications bug is (still) fixed
        - the default keyboard bug also seems fixed
        - also, the text reformatting is finally turned off in overview mode
        - scrolling is different than in the beta, a tad slower..

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

Re: *[August-16-08]* Diamond Opera 9.5 Build 1938 - [NEW BUILD]

Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1938: (Thanks to bepe for the new build)

Comment

• wdbanks
            • May 16

Does this one supports flash yet?

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

Originally posted by wdbanks
              Does this one supports flash yet?
              this is a diamond build, but it only supports flash 7

Comment

• wdbanks
                • May 16

Originally posted by b()riku/\ m()dz
                this is a diamond build, but it only supports flash 7
                Thanks for the response...I'll give it a try. I like the features of Opera but love the flash ability of Skyfire. Maybe this release is on its way to PPC browser perfection.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

Originally posted by wdbanks
                  Thanks for the response...I'll give it a try. I like the features of Opera but love the flash ability of Skyfire. Maybe this release is on its way to PPC browser perfection.
                  ive gotten word that full flash support is on its way for later or the final official version

tsk tsk tsk skyfire when this happens....

Comment

• wdbanks
                    • May 16

Originally posted by b()riku/\ m()dz
                    ive gotten word that full flash support is on its way for later or the final official version

tsk tsk tsk skyfire when this happens....
                    They are going to have to offer that to satisfy junkies like us. When they do I will be be treatin Skyfire like Michael Phelps treats any competion in the water - leavin it behind!

Comment

• los1223
                      • May 28

I went to opera's website and it now says 9.51... I dunno if this is better or not. But I'm gonna try it tomorrow at work =P and I'll post back. I'm also going to try 1522 (which according to one post in this thread is supposed to be the last version that supports flash) and build 1938 included in this thread.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                        • Mar 31

Re: *[Sep-05-08]* Diamond Opera 9.5 Build 1938 - *Flash Working*

FULL FLASH SUPPORT!!!!
                        Thanks to anryl for the Flash Lite 3.1 cab
                        -Have tested and works.
                        -Framerates improved in youtube

edit: lower font number no need to enlarge
                        Last edited by puertoblack2003; September 05, 2008, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• TweetyBear
                          • Mar 01

so this is better than skyfire now? hehe
                          IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
                          NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
                          NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
                          NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                            • Mar 31

Originally posted by TweetyBear
                            so this is better than skyfire now? hehe
                            its slower but has way more features . but there were cases on flash not working on certain rom builds

Comment

• TweetyBear
                              • Mar 01

so wat do you recommend mike? i currently use skyfire never tried opera hehe noob here
                              IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
                              NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
                              NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
                              NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                                SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                                • Mar 31

Originally posted by TweetyBear
                                so wat do you recommend mike? i currently use skyfire never tried opera hehe noob here
                                thats a tough one... cuz opera has all the features that skyfire lacks like upload download, smoother pan and zoom, multitabbing, password saving etc. but skyfire has flash...

oh wait... OPERA HAS FLASH!!! LMAO

if you can live with the fact that opera is slower in loading pages then its a clear cut winner

but see if flash works with your rom version to see if it works for you cuz they say over at xda that you need a rom 2000 build or over for it to work

Comment

Working...