• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: *6/19/08* Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1184

Originally posted by D/\SH
    i will update the tiitle for you to 1409 mike.
    thanx d/\sh, but doesnt this mean that there are two of the same versions now???
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by mike20pr
      thanx d/\sh, but doesnt this mean that there are two of the same versions now???
      yea its all good we just ususally keep the old version posted and all because some people cant use the older version and all on theor phones or dont like the new version for some reason..........

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

Re: *6/19/08* Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1409

New Build Released!!!!!!! 1476

First Link Updated

Comment

• kbshowtyme
          • Jan 18

Please reload the 1476 build the rapidshare is saying file not found

Comment

• Mike20PR
            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
            • Mar 31

Originally posted by kbshowtyme
            Please reload the 1476 build the rapidshare is saying file not found
            added new links to the first post to fix the issue

ps. i need the title changed again please.....

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

Re: *6/19/08* Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1476

and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet another build added to the collection 1522

d/\sh to prevent the frecuent thread title changes, i believe that its best to remove the build number from the thread title and ill post all the latest builds and change logs here (if thats ok with you)

Comment

• kbshowtyme
                • Jan 18

I just downloaded 1522 at xda

Comment

• Moebius
                  • Jun 28

Has anyone had success running a 9.5 build on a mogul? I tried build 1409 for the heck of it but could never get it to run stable. Usually ran out of memory within the first page or 2, and it took forever to render pages.
                  Remember, no matter where you go....you're not where you were any more.

Comment

• raybond25
                    MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                    • Apr 05

Originally posted by mike20pr
                    and yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet another build added to the collection 1522

d/\sh to prevent the frecuent thread title changes, i believe that its best to remove the build number from the thread title and ill post all the latest builds and change logs here (if thats ok with you)
                    changed title to not include build number
                    IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
                    IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                    ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
                    FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
                    SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

• Mike20PR
                      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                      • Mar 31

Originally posted by Moebius
                      Has anyone had success running a 9.5 build on a mogul? I tried build 1409 for the heck of it but could never get it to run stable. Usually ran out of memory within the first page or 2, and it took forever to render pages.
                      i have a touch and works great cuz memory is no issue, for a mogul you can try kaos take 3 rom that has way more memore than the rest to see if it runs better or you can try opera mini ehich is a lot lighter and faster

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• Mike20PR
                        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                        • Mar 31

Re: Opera v9.5 BETA "Changelog Thread"

**ANNOUNCEMENT** Opera 9.5 Official Beta is announced for the 15th (or 17 as now im hearing) so keep an eye out cuz it will be available here as soon as its released

b()r!ku/\ m()dZ
                        TEAM HTC STAFF
                        Last edited by Mike20PR; July 14, 2008, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                          • Mar 31

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

*July-15-08* Official Opera v9.5.1 Build 1706 Beta 1
                          Thanks to pdx77 from ppcgeeks for the cab and droeun for the find

updated first post

enjoy guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b()r!ku/\ m()dZ
                          TEAM HTC STAFF

Comment

• omarnova
                            • Dec 30

this happen to anyone else? when i open the new opera i get no splash no boot screen for the program, its just a blank white square but its showing that it is loading. the app works fine just that start up is weird

Comment

• Mike20PR
                              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                              • Mar 31

Originally posted by omarnova
                              this happen to anyone else? when i open the new opera i get no splash no boot screen for the program, its just a blank white square but its showing that it is loading. the app works fine just that start up is weird
                              actually, no bro, there are some sweet new graphics in this build, looks great!!!!!
                              the first thing i noticed is that the sip change looks like it doesnt work off the bat, you must change to your third party on screen keyboard when you open the app if you want to use it cuz it opens the stock one automatically, and it stays in text wrap mode even in overview mode, details that hopefully will be fixed in the next beta

even with those details its still the best one so far, smooth flick scrolling, quite faster, but still a memory hog
                              Last edited by Mike20PR; July 15, 2008, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• worldwide
                                • May 07

Re: OFFICIAL Opera v9.5.1 Build 1706 Beta 1 *July-15-08*

Is it uninstallable?
                                How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been. Understand where I'm coming from?

Comment

Working...