• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jnuts5423
    • Sep 07

Re: [JULY 30] Opera 95 build 16983 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Originally posted by scott8813
    BUMP BUMP.................UPDATED

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 16983 VGA Requirements: WM5, WM6 Overview: pera Mobile is the Web browser of choice for todays sophisticated mobile feature phones and Smartphones. With more than 100 million shipped installations since 2004 with the leading mobile OEMs and operators worldwide, Opera Mobile is the proven solution for Web browsing on a mobile device. Now with Opera Mobile the mobile browsing experience has been enhanced with innovations that make it easier to navigate, load pages quicker and get closer to Web content with Opera Widgets. More Info:
    Code:
    http://www.opera.com/mobile/
    Download Instructions:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/259843679/Opera_9.5_build_16983.cab
    ive installed the 16983 version, and now opera wont even catch a connection. it tries for a while, but nothing. my data does work, im actuallly using skyfire to write this post. I dont know if its my rom or what. can anyone confirm 16983 working on a pro?

Comment

• ActionPlyr
      • Dec 15

Originally posted by jnuts5423
      ive installed the 16983 version, and now opera wont even catch a connection. it tries for a while, but nothing. my data does work, im actuallly using skyfire to write this post. I dont know if its my rom or what. can anyone confirm 16983 working on a pro?

im having the same problem bro, the installation said it was unsuccessful (for whatever reason) and now when i try to open opera, i get a new black screen that says HTC on it, but then after a few seconds it closes. I then tried to re-install a previous version of opera that worked and it still doesnt open...ill probably hard reset my phone unless theres another way

Comment

• drdrewdown
        • May 23

i installed it & my screen goes to a black wallpaper says HTC & "loading" but it eventually goes back to titanium without ever opening. so after reading your posts, i've used SKTools to uninstall it completely. i am now installing NFSFANS's OPera 16643 VGA, it installed & opens/runs like a champ!! i'm going to stick with NFSFAN's version, i luv it anyway.
        |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

Originally posted by drdrewdown
          i installed it & my screen goes to a black wallpaper says HTC & "loading" but it eventually goes back to titanium without ever opening. so after reading your posts, i've used SKTools to uninstall it completely. i am now installing NFSFANS's OPera 16643 VGA, it installed & opens/runs like a champ!! i'm going to stick with NFSFAN's version, i luv it anyway.
          You can't go wrong with it a great rom !!!!
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• y0himba
            HTC Phones Own
            • Jul 03

I had the same problem, a reset solved it. Opera is working perfectly on my stock HTC Fuze now. I cannot get flash to work however...
            My Web Site: http://www.y0himba.net
            Last 5 Songs Played:

Comment

• gwoods41
              • Jan 06

Originally posted by GokuSS3
              You can't go wrong with it a great rom !!!!
              i had the same prodlem as everyone with it not connecting but im sticking with Nfsfans verson, but sometimes when i open it to
              Code:
              www.bing.com
              , or
              Code:
              www.google.com
              it opens up in any other language but english. im running energy rom, really dont want to reflash cuz some how i got the time working right, so im hoping its a reg error any answers? thanks in advance

Comment

• scott8813
                InsomniAddict
                • Feb 07

Re [NOV 1] Opera 95 build 17963 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Bump Bump.........

New Release Added!!!

Build 17963 VGA
                sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
                  InsomniAddict
                  • Feb 07

Re Opera 95 build 18152 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

bump bump......

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 18152 VGA * UPDATED*
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...