• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: [11-26-08] Opera Mobile 95 2808 Full Internet Browser With Flash Suppor

Originally posted by cookz123z
    so if i download the flash cab it will be able to go on full youtube and everything like skyfire?
    yes but it depends on the site cuz flash lite 3.1 = flash player 8. youtube works great and you can even play it full screen and also other sites, but if they upgraded to flash 9 or later then no...
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• cookz123z
      • Oct 10

i downloaded both but cant watch youtube videos is there a certin setting i have to turn on for the flash?

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by cookz123z
        i downloaded both but cant watch youtube videos is there a certin setting i have to turn on for the flash?
        you would need flash for the opera browser and skyfire automatically has it enabled.

Comment

• cookz123z
          • Oct 10

i downloaded the flash lite...ya i know skyfire has it enabled, i cant get the flash to work for opera
          Originally posted by D/\SH
          you would need flash for the opera browser and skyfire automatically has it enabled.

Comment

• cookz123z
            • Oct 10

do i have to go under any setting to turn on the flash opera?...i installed the flash lite cab but still no flash?
            Originally posted by D/\SH

Comment

• zkush
              • Apr 30

2808 used to show spj fine, but now only mobile view. any fix?

Comment

• Mike20PR
                SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                • Mar 31

bump!!! new build vga users

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

Re: [Dec1508] Opera Mobile 95 15202 Full Internet Browser With Flash Suppor

bumpity bumpity bump bump bump!!!!!! version 15202 is up

Comment

• misfitspl9
                    • Jul 17

i tried to install the qvga version for the device, a stock touch btw, but the .zip says sd same as the one one the bottom. anyway it wont work on my touch for some reason, the opera mobile thing pops up and looks like its loading but then just goes blank.

any ideas?

Comment

• Mike20PR
                      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                      • Mar 31

Re: [Dec3008] Opera Mobile 95 15233 Full Internet Browser With Flash Suppor

bump!!!

new version from the omnia!! QVGA only for now

enjoy!!

Comment

• Mike20PR
                        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                        • Mar 31

Re: [Jan 14] Opera Mobile 95 15316 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

new version posted!!!

Comment

• Mike20PR
                          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                          • Mar 31

Re: [Jan 26] Opera 95 build 15529 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Opera 95 build 15529 is up!!!!

Comment

• scott8813
                            InsomniAddict
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by Mike20PR
                            Opera 95 build 15529 is up!!!!

no vga for us yet?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                              • Mar 31

Originally posted by scott8813
                              no vga for us yet?
                              they are working on it bro, ill update when its done

Comment

• wdbanks
                                • May 16

Please reup the qvga cab...rapidshare link is down.

Comment

Working...