Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Opera 95 build 18152 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbshowtyme
    • Jan 18

Re: [Nov-05-08] Touch HD Opera 95 Build 2745 QVGA - Flash Working and Zoom

Thanks for the bump Opera is my shit

Comment

• zkush
      • Apr 30

nice new version!! only thing im confused about is i cant find where to change the settings to make it look like a desktop browser and not to be a default browser. help me please. gracias

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by kbshowtyme
        Thanks for the bump Opera is my shit
        be sure to hit the thanks if you havent as well as the installed button :>

Comment

• Pumajonson
          • Apr 19

It wont let me install on my TP (i have a the stock ROM) it says that the installing was unsuccessful.... help

Comment

• TweetyBear
            • Mar 01

Originally posted by Pumajonson
            It wont let me install on my TP (i have a the stock ROM) it says that the installing was unsuccessful.... help
            this is qvga version. if you want to install on touch pro, you need to find a vga version
            IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
            NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
            NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
            NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• Pumajonson
              • Apr 19

Doesn't say 2649 VGA WWE..... so the VGA is for the diamond/Pro??? right???

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by Pumajonson
                Doesn't say 2649 VGA WWE..... so the VGA is for the diamond/Pro??? right???
                yes it is for the touch pro and diamond or any other vga device.

Comment

• crazaytalent
                  • Aug 20

Big Mike... youve done it again!... i've gotta say i'm loving the new opera browser...the latest version at that. I was usuing Opera 8.65 that came w// the ruu upgrade for the touch and skyfire up until last night. I hadnt even though of changing b/c the combo of the two worked fine for me... opera for basic web browsing and downloads, skyfire for flash and video site... what more could i need... but then last night my opera stopped working... and i had to use my PIE...uuuughggghh... so i went serching online w/ pie to see if I could download a new browser... i had heard about opera 9 and knew it was still beta so i didnt want to try it, but last night having nothing to lose since I hate PIE and I cant download w/ skyfire i figured lets check it out, and Lo and behold you had just uploaded the latest build to opera...coincednce... nah...karma baby... Now All i gotta say is forgett the combo of the old opera and skyfire... its opera 9 all the way baby!!!

Thanks again Mike... you are the man!
                  New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                  Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                  How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• rwcj63
                    • Dec 17

i tried this and hate it. the icons and text are so small i need a zoom lens just to see it. are there any settings i can change? if not, this thing is crap.

by the way, i'm running it on a touch pro
                    Last edited by rwcj63; November 04, 2008, 06:53 PM. Reason: added phone type.

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by rwcj63
                      i tried this and hate it. the icons and text are so small i need a zoom lens just to see it. are there any settings i can change? if not, this thing is crap.

by the way, i'm running it on a touch pro
                      well you have to zoom. its a full paghe browser like the iphone..... its meant to be able to navigate easily without worries.

Comment

• crazaytalent
                        • Aug 20

So I'm really diggin the new Opera 9.5 layout, but the new version is a lil slo/sluggish when it comes to loading web pages, is there a better build that is faster? or should I be doing something different, im running it on the vogue...

Also I installed the flash light plugin you also had posted up, it works, somewhat glitchy... but its all good...thats what I use sky fire for.

Any recommendations on speeding up the loading of pages though?
                        New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                        Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                        How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• sracercelica
                          • Mar 31

Is the new version just posted better than the version the touch pro comes with?

Comment

• Mike20PR
                            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                            • Mar 31

Re: [Nov-26-08] Touch HD Opera 95 Build 2808 QVGA - Flash Working and Zoom

new version posted
                            ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                            ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                            ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                            ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• dsmith7145
                              • Jun 12

Re: [11-26-08] Opera Mobile 95 2808 Full Internet Browser With Flash Suppor

thanks for the update, mike!

Comment

• cookz123z
                                • Oct 10

Re: [11-26-08] Opera Mobile 95 2808 Full Internet Browser With Flash Suppor

so if i download the flash cab it will be able to go on full youtube and everything like skyfire?

Comment

Working...