Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Opera 95 build 18152 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: [Jan 26] Opera 95 build 15529 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Originally posted by scott8813
    no vga for us yet?
    posted in the first post, enjoy!!!
    Originally posted by wdbanks
    Please reup the qvga cab...rapidshare link is down.
    im on it
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• Mike20PR
      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
      • Mar 31

Re: [Jan 29] Opera 95 build 15529 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Opera 15445 in QVGA and VGA from the diamond and pro linup is posted

enjoy!!!

Comment

• scott8813
        InsomniAddict
        • Feb 07

Re: [Jan 29] Opera 95 build 15529 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

now thats wtf i'm talking about! good job mike!
        sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

Re: [Mar 01] Opera 95 build 15954 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

bump, new versions are up

Comment

• nadcicle
            • Apr 22

Yo im having a slight issue and can't get it installed i keep getting this error.

Any ideas?
            Attached Files

rawr

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

Originally posted by nadcicle
              Yo im having a slight issue and can't get it installed i keep getting this error.

Any ideas?
              you need to kill all processes for it to take, you can use sktools to do so or just do an upgrade (replace Opera9 and OperaL only in windows)

Comment

• nadcicle
                • Apr 22

Originally posted by Mike20PR
                you need to kill all processes for it to take, you can use sktools to do so or just do an upgrade (replace Opera9 and OperaL only in windows)
                You dah man.. Thank you very much!!

Works great and i never imagined watching pr0n would be such a great achievement to me :D

rawr

Comment

• anomoly
                  • Dec 28

haven't gotten to really test the "flash" support, still doesnt work with the touch keyboard or keypad... but atleast it doesn't switch up keyboard when you click in a type field.

i like the zoomin in the corner too. i had been checking Opera for a new update but they only have the old one...

nice work.
                  He who speaks, does not know ... He who knows, does not speak.

Comment

• manyakis
                    • Jan 21

this question may not make sense (noob) haha..but does this replace the current opera that came with my touch pro?? for example...if i go to NET on tf3d to launch browser, will it be the new opera or the old??

thanks in advance!

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by manyakis
                      this question may not make sense (noob) haha..but does this replace the current opera that came with my touch pro?? for example...if i go to NET on tf3d to launch browser, will it be the new opera or the old??

thanks in advance!
                      since your updating your version of opera its overwriting the old if not mistaking thus making it open the new version.... ive been MIA for the past couple days so didnt get to try this yet but if it asked you if you wanted to overwrite the previous version than you are good, if not than it would open the old version.....

Comment

• manyakis
                        • Jan 21

thanks for the quick reply dash!
                        when i tried to install it said the previous version will be removed, when i hit ok it said previous version cannot be removed?? any tips on this??

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                          Nickel Nickel NINE
                          • Oct 17

thanks for the quick reply dash!
                          when i tried to install it said the previous version will be removed, when i hit ok it said previous version cannot be removed?? any tips on this??
                          go to remove programs in settings....remove the other version...soft reset....then install the new version....
                          New to the site click here
                          Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
                          For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
                          AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• manyakis
                            • Jan 21

it aint on my remove programs list?? i also have sktools but only demo version so i cant locate opera9 to delete it either??

Comment

• scott8813
                              InsomniAddict
                              • Feb 07

it aint on my remove programs list?? i also have sktools but only demo version so i cant locate opera9 to delete it either??
                              VGA version, uninstallable:
                              this is the same way. it will just build on the previous version
                              sigpic

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                                Supporter/Designer
                                • Oct 19

mike or dash,

ok on the touch pro it has the 2009 opra broswer and this opra browser 9.5 says 2008. witch is better? im having a problem with the opra browser on my tp. sense i flashed my rom when i try to down load some thing it goes through all the steps but does not down any more. if i switch to this one will that change? also with this opra browser will it still have all touch options as the one that came with the tp? like on the d pad can u still zoom in and out by going around the d pad with your thum?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...