Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Opera 95 build 18152 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: [Mar 01] Opera 95 build 15954 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Originally posted by DJCaSpER
    mike or dash,

ok on the touch pro it has the 2009 opra broswer and this opra browser 9.5 says 2008. witch is better? im having a problem with the opra browser on my tp. sense i flashed my rom when i try to down load some thing it goes through all the steps but does not down any more. if i switch to this one will that change? also with this opra browser will it still have all touch options as the one that came with the tp? like on the d pad can u still zoom in and out by going around the d pad with your thum?
    i reccomend build 15954, its designed for the diamond/pro series so all the touch features and gsensoed support should work. its faster more stable and has better flash support than your current version
    Last edited by Mike20PR; April 05, 2009, 02:53 PM.
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• Mike20PR
      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
      • Mar 31

Re: [Apr 15] Opera 95 build 16070 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

bump!!!

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 16070 VGA added

Comment

• BiG JeW
        ADMIN-Watch what you say!
        • Feb 09

Mike you know if you install this on a ROM that has Opera on it already, will it overwrite it?
        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
        PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

Originally posted by 13iG Je\/\/
          Mike you know if you install this on a ROM that has Opera on it already, will it overwrite it?
          if its a diamond build then yes cuz it installs in windows/opera9, an omnia build will replace the launch link but not the install files cuz it installs in application data/opera9 so tf3d links wont work cuz it reads from windows/opera9

Comment

• scott8813
            InsomniAddict
            • Feb 07

Re: [Apr 29] Opera 95 build 16277 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Can I get a bump bump.......
            UPDATED APRIL 29 2009 TO BUILD 16277

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 16277 VGA
            Requirements: wm 5, 6, 6.1, 6.5
            Overview: Opera Mobile is the Web browser of choice for today's sophisticated mobile feature phones and smartphones. With more than 125 million shipped installations since 2004 with the leading mobile OEMs and operators worldwide, Opera Mobile is the proven solution for Web browsing on a mobile device. Now with Opera Mobile the mobile browsing experience has been enhanced with innovations that make it easier to navigate, load pages quicker and get closer to Web content with Opera Widgets.
            sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
              InsomniAddict
              • Feb 07

Re: [Apr 29] Opera 95 build 16277 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Originally posted by scott8813
              can i get a bump bump.......
              Updated april 29 2009 to build 16277

opera mobile 9.5 build 16277 vga
              requirements: wm 5, 6, 6.1, 6.5
              overview: opera mobile is the web browser of choice for today's sophisticated mobile feature phones and smartphones. With more than 125 million shipped installations since 2004 with the leading mobile oems and operators worldwide, opera mobile is the proven solution for web browsing on a mobile device. Now with opera mobile the mobile browsing experience has been enhanced with innovations that make it easier to navigate, load pages quicker and get closer to web content with opera widgets.
              holy freaking crap people!!!! I just tested this and the flash playing works flawlessly!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
                InsomniAddict
                • Feb 07

Re: [MAY 27] Opera 95 build 16643 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

JUST CALL ME THE THREAD UPDATING KING TODAY!!!! NEW VERSION AVAILABLE PLAYA!

[MAY 27] Opera 95 build 16643 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support
                sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

Originally posted by scott8813
                  JUST CALL ME THE THREAD UPDATING KING TODAY!!!! NEW VERSION AVAILABLE PLAYA!

[MAY 27] Opera 95 build 16643 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support
                  thanx man, can anyone post the Opera9 and OperaL files from the windows folder?? no qvga means that there isnt a cab for me so i need just the upgrade files and im golden

Comment

• scott8813
                    InsomniAddict
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by Mike20PR
                    thanx man, can anyone post the Opera9 and OperaL files from the windows folder?? no qvga means that there isnt a cab for me so i need just the upgrade files and im golden

here ya go playa!
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• JDMSOHC
                      i'LL ReP SPJ 4 dAyZ...!!!
                      • Feb 25

Re: *6/19/08* Diamond Opera v9.5 Build 1184

hmmm, any troubleshooting areas to help me with getting the flash to work..?? i've searched but cant find any help on the new flash supported opera build... thanks..

Comment

• scott8813
                        InsomniAddict
                        • Feb 07

Re: 6/19/08 Diamond Opera v95 Build 1184

Originally posted by JDMSOHC
                        hmmm, any troubleshooting areas to help me with getting the flash to work..?? i've searched but cant find any help on the new flash supported opera build... thanks..
                        You know, I was going to tell you but I just checked out youtube on my pro and it's telling me that I need to upgrade to flash player 10. The previous version (which is still posted in the first post) when i went to youtube on my pro it worked flawlessly for me which is the first time it ever has with opera for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

• JDMSOHC
                          • Feb 25

so i should try the previous version before this one..??? thanx

Comment

• scott8813
                            InsomniAddict
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by JDMSOHC
                            so i should try the previous version before this one..??? thanx
                            It certainly wont hurt to give it a shot
                            sigpic

Comment

• JDMSOHC
                              • Feb 25

i tried the 16277 and it worked no problem after a soft reset or two lol... thanks for the find, works great..!!

--------- New Post Merged on 12/7/2009 at 0834 --------

so i uninstalled opera, soft reset, and tried to reinstall and the progress bar is completed but in the end it says unsuccessful..??
                              Last edited by JDMSOHC; July 12, 2009, 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• scott8813
                                InsomniAddict
                                • Feb 07

Re: [JULY 30] Opera 95 build 16983 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

BUMP BUMP.................UPDATED

Opera Mobile 9.5 Build 16983 VGA
                                Requirements: WM5, WM6
                                Overview: pera Mobile is the Web browser of choice for today’s sophisticated mobile feature phones and Smartphones. With more than 100 million shipped installations since 2004 with the leading mobile OEMs and operators worldwide, Opera Mobile is the proven solution for Web browsing on a mobile device. Now with Opera Mobile the mobile browsing experience has been enhanced with innovations that make it easier to navigate, load pages quicker and get closer to Web content with Opera Widgets.

More Info:
                                Code:
                                http://www.opera.com/mobile/
                                Download Instructions:
                                Code:
                                http://rapidshare.com/files/259843679/Opera_9.5_build_16983.cab
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...