Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Opera 95 build 18152 Full Internet Browser With Flash Support

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TweetyBear
    • Mar 01

Re: [Sep-05-08] Diamond Opera 9.5 Build 1938 - Flash Working

cool. i was also reading the threads over there lol. i'll wait til nine'sicks try it out lol
    IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
    NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
    NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
      SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
      • Mar 31

Originally posted by TweetyBear
      cool. i was also reading the threads over there lol. i'll wait til nine'sicks try it out lol
      haha you got him as a guinea pig now???? time to pass the torch cuz first it was D/\SH then it was me lol

ps> added a video of flash in action on the first post
      ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
      ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
      ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
      ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• TweetyBear
        • Mar 01

Originally posted by Mike20PR
        haha you got him as a guinea pig now???? time to pass the torch cuz first it was D/\SH then it was me lol

ps> added a video of flash in action on the first post
        lol yeah. that's the same exact thing i said to him! hahaha

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
          • Mar 31

it works!!!!

video playback is much much smoother than skyfire!!!!!

youtube and myspace music works great
          Last edited by Mike20PR; September 05, 2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

• TweetyBear
            • Mar 01

i can't install flash lite. what's wrong?

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

i can't install flash lite. what's wrong?
              what error are you getting??? try a soft reset and try again

Comment

• TweetyBear
                • Mar 01

it says installation unsuccessful all the time. i installed the cab for opera on device and then the flash lite but no go even after soft reset

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

it says installation unsuccessful all the time. i installed the cab for opera on device and then the flash lite but no go even after soft reset
                  then your rom version might not support the latest flash lite, is it later than 2000 build??

there was also a case at xda that a fellow vogue user hard reset his device and it worked for him, and i myself had to flash to sprints official rom from an older attell based rom i was using for it to work in mine

Comment

• TweetyBear
                    • Mar 01

i have the mogul..kaos take 3 rom. guess i'll wait til he drops his beta. oh wellz..

sigpic

Comment

• TweetyBear
                      • Mar 01

i got flash lite installed with opera but tcpmp says rtsp protocol not supported. what do you use to watch the flash? or am i doing something wrong? feel like a noob again...

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                        • Mar 31

i got flash lite installed with opera but tcpmp says rtsp protocol not supported. what do you use to watch the flash? or am i doing something wrong? feel like a noob again...
                        sweety, the flash is to be able to watch it directly from the browser just like skyfire.
                        Go to youtube, and try to watch a video from the site and see if it shows

no need for tcpmp

tested and working with official sprint rom and the newest kaos hybrid for touch

Comment

• TweetyBear
                          • Mar 01

weird..it didn't wanna open up inside opera. arggg...maybe i did something wrong

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                            • Mar 31

weird..it didn't wanna open up inside opera. arggg...maybe i did something wrong
                            go to settings/system/about and please tell me the build number of your rom

and did you have flash lite 2.1 or flash player 7 previouslly installed??

Comment

• TweetyBear
                              • Mar 01

build 20273 and i flashed the flash lite 3.1 from first post. this my first time installing opera

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                                SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                                • Mar 31

build 20273 and i flashed the flash lite 3.1 from first post. this my first time installing opera
                                hmmm from the rom number it should work, but sometimes you have to hard reset for the device to not to be so *****y and get flash to work, but since you will run kaos new rom when it released then i dont know if you want to do it now. you can flash kaos newest rom and the first thing you do is install opera, then flash lite 3.1 and see if it works

Comment

Working...