Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mstangfiveo
    • Jul 05

Re: 9.05.2009 - MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

I had the same problem with my Caulkin's fix. I went ahead and disabled my tf3d on my phone, re-downloaded Caulkin's fix. Then i enabled my tf3d and then opened up sprint tv and it worked. I tried just about everything including soft reseting my device and got nothing until I did this. Hopefully this helps out some of you with the same problem.

Comment

• ebuzz
      • Mar 09

Re: 9052009 - MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Originally posted by mstangfiveo
      I had the same problem with my Caulkin's fix. I went ahead and disabled my tf3d on my phone, re-downloaded Caulkin's fix. Then i enabled my tf3d and then opened up sprint tv and it worked. I tried just about everything including soft reseting my device and got nothing until I did this. Hopefully this helps out some of you with the same problem.
      Well, I'll be a son-of-a-@#$*
      It worked! Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

• CoreyG87
        • May 02

I must be an idiot. OK, first off, great rom, fast, incredible battery life and I'm a heavy texter and web surfer. 1 gripe, I can't get the MMS to work. I've installed the JooJooBee Arcsoft fix, the normal Arcsoft Verizon MMS cab, and everything else I could find. I read about TP MMS fixes for like 4 hours and the closest I have gotten is with JooJooBee but, it brings up an error that I can't send because I can't use the e-mail account to send text messages. I've soft reset after installing, uninstalled, flashed to a different rom (mms worked on SKIRom with the exception that VZW killed the memory). I'm just trying to figure this out, I flashed to Project Resurrection and still have no luck with the MMS on m VZW TP when using the arcsoft cabs. Thanks in advance for your time.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by CoreyG87
          I must be an idiot. OK, first off, great rom, fast, incredible battery life and I'm a heavy texter and web surfer. 1 gripe, I can't get the MMS to work. I've installed the JooJooBee Arcsoft fix, the normal Arcsoft Verizon MMS cab, and everything else I could find. I read about TP MMS fixes for like 4 hours and the closest I have gotten is with JooJooBee but, it brings up an error that I can't send because I can't use the e-mail account to send text messages. I've soft reset after installing, uninstalled, flashed to a different rom (mms worked on SKIRom with the exception that VZW killed the memory). I'm just trying to figure this out, I flashed to Project Resurrection and still have no luck with the MMS on m VZW TP when using the arcsoft cabs. Thanks in advance for your time.
          well you are going to have to hard reset because it never fully uninstalls and leaves registry changes... than once you do that install this one ?(ignore that it says sprint) than soft reset directly after install. once rebooted go to messages tab than all messages on touchflo. once you do that go to new/picture mail and fill in the blanks it asks for.... should be working now.. let me know how that works for you.

Code:
          https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f551/sprint-arcsoft-52122-a-188638/

Comment

• CoreyG87
            • May 02

Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Originally posted by D/\SH
            well you are going to have to hard reset because it never fully uninstalls and leaves registry changes... than once you do that install this one ?(ignore that it says sprint) than soft reset directly after install. once rebooted go to messages tab than all messages on touchflo. once you do that go to new/picture mail and fill in the blanks it asks for.... should be working now.. let me know how that works for you.

Code:
            https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f551/sprint-arcsoft-52122-a-188638/
            OK, thanks for the quick response. It took me a while because my phone wouldn't hard reset with the buttons and whatever but, alright. Hard reset. Installed the cab. Soft reset. I send mms, it says sent on the task bar, (the little file sent checkmark icon). However, my friends don't receive it. Also, it sends them as little attachments, which I'm guessing is how Sprint works. I can recieve mms though, in the little attachment box, and click on it and it opens up. I just tried this fix while using the Resurrection Rom, I think I will flash back over to Mighty and give it a try there too.

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

OK, thanks for the quick response. It took me a while because my phone wouldn't hard reset with the buttons and whatever but, alright. Hard reset. Installed the cab. Soft reset. I send mms, it says sent on the task bar, (the little file sent checkmark icon). However, my friends don't receive it. Also, it sends them as little attachments, which I'm guessing is how Sprint works. I can recieve mms though, in the little attachment box, and click on it and it opens up. I just tried this fix while using the Resurrection Rom, I think I will flash back over to Mighty and give it a try there too.
              mmmmm cause that always worked for me...... can you attach all the ones that you have tried so i can take a look at them and not send you some of the same ones.

Comment

• CoreyG87
                • May 02

Re Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

mmmmm cause that always worked for me...... can you attach all the ones that you have tried so i can take a look at them and not send you some of the same ones.
                those are the ones that I have tried. Now, I didn't hard reset between JooJooBee and The Verizon Arcsoft so, that could work. Thanks for your time.
                Attached Files

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Re: Re Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

those are the ones that I have tried. Now, I didn't hard reset between JooJooBee and The Verizon Arcsoft so, that could work. Thanks for your time.
                  cool and yea i would try that.... or you could use the arcsoft remover or at least try that

Comment

• CoreyG87
                    • May 02

Re Re Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

cool and yea i would try that.... or you could use the arcsoft remover or at least try that
                    Arcsoft remover?

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Arcsoft remover?
                      utilize google and your resources. look at the first link:

Code:
                      http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=arcsoft+ppc+remover+cab&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Comment

• CoreyG87
                        • May 02

Re Re Re Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

utilize google and your resources. look at the first link:

Code:
                        http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=arcsoft+ppc+remover+cab&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
                        Yeah I was about to edit the post. i just put that post as like a "hmmm arcsoft remover, huh?" I had already found the cab before I posted that.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/12/2009 at 0504 --------

Just to give you an update, I hard reset, ran the removal cab. Reinstalled JD arcsoft. Same thing, tested it with my e-mail. I could receive but couldn't send. Then repeat, tried JooJooBees. It didn't even attempt to send. Pix Messages just stayed in my outbox permanently. I just flashed back to the stock VZW rom, (terrible, I know). Tonight, while at work, I'm going to flash mighty, and repeat the processes again, maybe it was something in the resurrection rom preventing it from working properly. Will report my findings in a few hours.
                        Last edited by CoreyG87; December 28, 2009, 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• CoreyG87
                          • May 02

Didn't get a chance to try it at work last night because for some reason when I booted to XP my wireless signal diminished. (I have a MBP) So, I flashed back to mighty, installed the removal cab, soft reset, JD Arcsoft, same result. couldn't send but, could recieve. So, I hard reset, installed the removal cab, installed the joojoobess arcsoft fix, then ran the MMS fix cab. It doesn't even send. It just sits in my outbox. So, I have the one other arcsoft fix to try at work, and will be reporting in less than an hour as to how that goes. If you have any ideas.. please feel free to let me know because I am lolfailing at this pretty hard. Thanks.

Comment

• CoreyG87
                            • May 02

OK kickass! I hard reset again, ran the removal cab, and used the attached arcsoft fix, soft reset, and booyah! MMS is up and running! Thanks for all your help, I'll be sure to keep this one on my SDcard!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Re: Re 9052009 MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

OK kickass! I hard reset again, ran the removal cab, and used the attached arcsoft fix, soft reset, and booyah! MMS is up and running! Thanks for all your help, I'll be sure to keep this one on my SDcard!
                              hahahaha great! glad that you are off and running and got that problem solved :)

Comment

Working...