• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forty01
    Supporter
    • Nov 24

Re: 9052009 - MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Originally posted by ebuzz
    That's what I was hoping for, but when I go to either photo album or Resco photo viewer and try to MMS a pix the MMS option is greyed out. Again, it will go via email or voicemail, but not txt msg. Did I do something wrong?
    I just went to Resco Photo Viewer beta, clicked on a pic, tapped it lightly to pull up various options, then clicked on the envelope icon w/arrow pointing downward, clicked on MMS, and it set me up to place who I am sending it to, subject, etc. All worked well. Have you soft reset it after you installed??? Let us know, I'm sure we will get it going. Good luck.
    sigpic
    About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
    Flashing a ROM Click Here
    Noob Zone Click Here
    How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• ebuzz
      • Mar 09

Originally posted by forty01
      I just went to Resco Photo Viewer beta, clicked on a pic, tapped it lightly to pull up various options, then clicked on the envelope icon w/arrow pointing downward, clicked on MMS, and it set me up to place who I am sending it to, subject, etc. All worked well. Have you soft reset it after you installed??? Let us know, I'm sure we will get it going. Good luck.
      OK, I see it now, but that's the only way I can get to it, won't work with the album (no biggie) But I'm using v 6.33. I'll try to get the Viewer beta one. I assume that it's here as well?
      sigpic

Comment

• d0nkeykiller
        • Jul 14

Re: 9.05.2009 - MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Sick rom!!!!!!!!! THXS

Comment

• forty01
          Supporter
          • Nov 24

OK, I see it now, but that's the only way I can get to it, won't work with the album (no biggie) But I'm using v 6.33. I'll try to get the Viewer beta one. I assume that it's here as well?
          It is and you will like it more than album. It is easy to use, very responsive, and you can edit, while HTC Album doesn't give you these options. I'm sure other ways work as well, because it is there, but that's the direction I've been going.

Mighty ROM:
          I do like the colorful circles spinning around , instead of the hourglass(when something is in progress). It's a nice change compared to looking at the same old.
          Last edited by forty01; September 22, 2009, 04:30 PM.
          sigpic
          Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• Shamarr
            • Aug 28

I just flashed this last night and so far so good. I will post more, once I get the chance to fully evaluate, but haven't run into any issues and running very smooth. I haven't checked which Sprint Radio he's using on this, which I will once I get a chance at work to do and post back. I would say that could be the issue you are running to depending on which you had previously Shamarr. There is a recent release, so it might be good to install that and see if that benefits you. Let us know if you have any questions, thanks.
            Okay fantastic Ill look further into changing the sprint radio... Also Im having some trouble with picture mail but after reading other posts I believe I can correct that issue once again thanks alot Im learning plenty...

Comment

• GokuSS3
              • Jun 02

Originally posted by Shamarr
              Okay fantastic Ill look further into changing the sprint radio... Also Im having some trouble with picture mail but after reading other posts I believe I can correct that issue once again thanks alot Im learning plenty...
              Just reinstall ARCsoft mms cab if it now already built in that should take care of picture mail. An the updating the Radio i would do , you will notice a difference for sure.
              sigpic
              The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
              How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
              If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• brianfulcher15
                • Mar 28

hey guys im planing on flashing to this soon, and i have been trying to backup my sms messages and pictures using flixilis but when i do a databackup it doesent find anything. does anyone know how to backup the sms messages using this rom? I really wouldent care, but i need some of them for court in a few weeks.

Thanks,
                Brian

Comment

• forty01
                  Supporter
                  • Nov 24

Originally posted by brianfulcher15
                  hey guys im planing on flashing to this soon, and i have been trying to backup my sms messages and pictures using flixilis but when i do a databackup it doesent find anything. does anyone know how to backup the sms messages using this rom? I really wouldent care, but i need some of them for court in a few weeks.

Thanks,
                  Brian
                  Try PIM BackUp. I know it has the capabilities of backing text messages and it lets you recover specific backings and not lump your PIM information to where you're obligated to restore everything and not just Text's for example. Verify it saved and then flash. Good Luck.
                  sigpic
                  Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• only1penny
                    • Mar 23

i've been on this for a handful of days now and it is one of the most stable i have been on in a while. battery life is pretty good and i have been using the tf3d ui. nothin bad to report i think i've only needed to soft reset once & and i think it was a locking-unlocking too fast thing. very impressed.
                    Last edited by only1penny; September 23, 2009, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• ebuzz
                      • Mar 09

Hey, you that portion of the TP screen along the top where the "start" is and the icons for battery, signal strength? What's that called? Mine is black now on this ROM and I'd like to change it. Where would I get a new "skin" or whatever for that?
                      Also, on this ROM my Sprint TV does not work, sometimes I get the "cant connect to network... 7004" error, and sometimes the Sprint TV screen pops up but I cant do anything. Is that Caulkin's fix the only way to get it to work. I think I've tried it with no success.
                      sigpic

Comment

• forty01
                        Supporter
                        • Nov 24

Hey, you that portion of the TP screen along the top where the "start" is and the icons for battery, signal strength? What's that called? Mine is black now on this ROM and I'd like to change it. Where would I get a new "skin" or whatever for that?
                        Also, on this ROM my Sprint TV does not work, sometimes I get the "cant connect to network... 7004" error, and sometimes the Sprint TV screen pops up but I cant do anything. Is that Caulkin's fix the only way to get it to work. I think I've tried it with no success.
                        You just need to change your theme. This ROM actually has a decent amount of themes attached with it.

As for Sprint TV, not sure, because I really don't use it and haven't installed it.
                        sigpic
                        Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• ebuzz
                          • Mar 09

You just need to change your theme. This ROM actually has a decent amount of themes attached with it.

As for Sprint TV, not sure, because I really don't use it and haven't installed it.
                          OK, but isn't that bar called something? And aren't there other versions of it going around?
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

OK, but isn't that bar called something? And aren't there other versions of it going around?
                            thats called a taskbar......

Comment

• forty01
                              Supporter
                              • Nov 24

Dash is correct.
                              What are you trying to configure???
                              You can change the icons, so your BT, Volume, Signal, Data, etc look different then stock.
                              You can also change the color with registry or programs that are designed for completing that task.
                              Themes would make that happen as well.
                              Good Luck.
                              sigpic
                              Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• ebuzz
                                • Mar 09

That's it...The taskbar. Thanks. I've seen customized taskbar cabs, I think, just cant remember the name. I'll search!

--------- New Post Merged on 25/9/2009 at 0232 --------

Found a good task bar, thanks. Now, can anyone explain how to get my Sprint TV running again? The Caulkin's fix didnt work. Not that I'll watch that much TV, but if its here, I'd like it to work.
                                Last edited by ebuzz; September 25, 2009, 01:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...