• Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: 9.05.2009 - MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Originally posted by SwAgGiN30
    flashed this rom n i love it so far, but how do i get my pic mail to work
    you will need the arcsoft mms cab for your carrier..... what carrier are you and try the jdarcsoft which enables voice text messages :)

Comment

• SwAgGiN30
      • Feb 26

my carrier is sprint, is there a cab for the arcoft nad jdarcsoft

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by SwAgGiN30
        my carrier is sprint, is there a cab for the arcoft nad jdarcsoft
        you wont need both you jsut need one and the jdarcsoft is the newest... use the search feature in the future..... typed in arcsoft and it came right up on the top of the list..... not a hard tool to use and you arent going to get a link everytime, got to learn to use it yourself too.

Code:
        https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/sprint-arcsoft-52122-t188638.html?t=188638&highlight=arcsoft

Comment

• tehdefiant1
          • Oct 27

I get the "you do not have permission to access this page." when searching for arcsoft. How do I get permission?
          Let's see... In order, I've had a Motorola v330, Samsung A900, HTC Touch Vogue, HTC Touch Diamond... HTC Touch Pro (current). Future? HTC TP2 or Leo.

Comment

• Kiit408
            My Phone Is Black
            • Jun 12

Re: 9052009 - MightyROM Fall Update Touch Pro

Picture-mailtf3d2.cab

this is for sprint mms

this is the last time... but come on you guys... try ppc geeks and stuff too.. there's info all over the web.. all you need is google.... google is my best friend...
            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by Kiit408
              [ATTACH]26587[/ATTACH]

this is for sprint mms

this is the last time... but come on you guys... try ppc geeks and stuff too.. there's info all over the web.. all you need is google.... google is my best friend...
              yuppers and thanks and the seasrch feature shouldnt give you any blocked issue unless you are trying to download from the ip area.... if you are doing that take a look at the getting around the site link in my signature,

Comment

• benmiller
                • Feb 09

I think im going to have to give this a try if its as stable as everyone is saying I might have my touch pro sold and the rom on it hasnt be updated for awhile and is buggy plus the phone is going to my friend and she has never had a ppc so I gotta go for stable and no problems for her.

Comment

• Kiit408
                  My Phone Is Black
                  • Jun 12

hey anyone have a rating on this rom?... like a 1-10 rating? if you can ben let me know how it goes in a few hrs or days... thanks
                  sigpic

Comment

• benmiller
                    • Feb 09

sure I think I am going to through some wad stuff on it Im thinking if I make it as close to using a regular compture she wont haev any troubles with it haha. I think I am going ot be flashing it here in a hour or so im at work and the phone is at home but Im going on lunch soon so Im getting the comp here at work ready to flash it. And getting all the other stuff I need gathered up so it goes quick.

--------- New Post Merged on 21/9/2009 at 0407 --------

ughhh now I just got to wait for the phone to charge up past 50% so I can flash this puppy so hows everyones feeling on this thats using it right now is there any battery leaks or heat build ups or is it all good in the neighbor hood.
                    Last edited by benmiller; September 21, 2009, 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• forty01
                      Supporter
                      • Nov 24

This is looking to be a very clean sufficient ROM. I used Mighty back in the day and loved his work. I am hoping this is right along the same path. I'll Flash tonight most likely and post back.
                      sigpic
                      About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
                      Flashing a ROM Click Here
                      Noob Zone Click Here
                      How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• Shamarr
                        • Aug 28

Just installed it... So far so good Im having aproblem with signal strength though... Sprint is my carrier but I used to have a much stronger signal also I cant enable the data connection but Im still able to get online kind of wierd but Its still all good... Enjoy Bros...
                        -Shamarr

Comment

• forty01
                          Supporter
                          • Nov 24

Originally posted by Shamarr
                          Just installed it... So far so good Im having aproblem with signal strength though... Sprint is my carrier but I used to have a much stronger signal also I cant enable the data connection but Im still able to get online kind of wierd but Its still all good... Enjoy Bros...
                          -Shamarr
                          I just flashed this last night and so far so good. I will post more, once I get the chance to fully evaluate, but haven't run into any issues and running very smooth. I haven't checked which Sprint Radio he's using on this, which I will once I get a chance at work to do and post back. I would say that could be the issue you are running to depending on which you had previously Shamarr. There is a recent release, so it might be good to install that and see if that benefits you. Let us know if you have any questions, thanks.
                          sigpic
                          Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• ebuzz
                            • Mar 09

Originally posted by D/\SH
                            you jsut need one and the jdarcsoft is the newest...

Code:
                            https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/sprint-arcsoft-52122-t188638.html?t=188638&highlight=arcsoft
                            I'm giving this ROM a try as well, and so far it seems pretty good. At least everything seems to work, but I've installed this arcsoft cab but still cant seem to MMS a photo.
                            I can send it thru email and sprint picture mail, but they only seem to go to email addresses. Can't seem to send a photo via text msg. Should this .cab do that?
                            sigpic

Comment

• forty01
                              Supporter
                              • Nov 24

Originally posted by ebuzz
                              I'm giving this ROM a try as well, and so far it seems pretty good. At least everything seems to work, but I've installed this arcsoft cab but still cant seem to MMS a photo.
                              I can send it thru email and sprint picture mail, but they only seem to go to email addresses. Can't seem to send a photo via text msg. Should this .cab do that?
                              Yes, this cab accomplishes that and more. It will let you send a voice message to your participants if your wanting. It's a nice little app to add to this nice ROM. I will say so far I have noticed SIPChange does not stick like some ROM's in the past. Overall great and reliable so far, but if I soft reset, then I need to change what SIP I am utilizing even though I use the hardware keyboard more so. IThe HTC Album does run pretty nice, however I am a huge fan of Resco's Photo Viewer (Beta/most recent one). Te camera did not have all the camera modes, but Flash worked and it did have Panoramic mode available. I will continue to place feedback as I notice good or bad things.
                              sigpic
                              Noob Zone Click Here

Comment

• ebuzz
                                • Mar 09

Originally posted by forty01
                                Yes, this cab accomplishes that and more. It will let you send a voice message to your participants if your wanting.
                                That's what I was hoping for, but when I go to either photo album or Resco photo viewer and try to MMS a pix the MMS option is greyed out. Again, it will go via email or voicemail, but not txt msg. Did I do something wrong?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...