X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: Spb Mobile Shell 412 SKINs Fast Switch customization FOR SPB 30 [MAY 16

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal
    so need a little help. Downloaded and did as instructed in the readme, installed mortscript, installed vga, selected english, yes to install all themes, then installed the vista theme and selected all my button styles as it walked me through the prompts and chose my clocks, etc, reset device and i just have a black screen? I can asccess everything but it's a black screen and nothing changed. I noticed it said to also install the scanstatus.mortscript, but under scripts where it says "scan status" i click on it and nothing happens and it doesnt look like a mortscript it's just same file format as themes are? I not sure what i missed? Any ideas on wtf i did wrong. I also tried to go in w resco explorer but nothing was any different there either so i'm just stuck right now. All i want is my mobile shell skinned like vista, this seemed to be the way but idk...future thanks guys!
    hi you have spb 3 installed right try reinstall and follow the steps again and you have to have the pocketrar and after first installed do a softreset and then try to customize and note that if you have a ohter theme installed on you spb 3 that might giving you problem try it whit just the stock spb theme oke

grtz weesje
    moderator@spj
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; May 25, 2009, 03:49 AM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• blazingfate
      The One
      • Dec 14

Ok so I placed the folder into Storage Card. I click install_vga and then i get "cannot find Spb Mobile Shell Version 3.0: Path=\Storage Card\ SpbMobileShellSkins Registry=" I know I am doing something wrong but am not sure what at the moment.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by blazingfate
        Ok so I placed the folder into Storage Card. I click install_vga and then i get "cannot find Spb Mobile Shell Version 3.0: Path=\Storage Card\ SpbMobileShellSkins Registry=" I know I am doing something wrong but am not sure what at the moment.
        did you follow the first step and unzip from the correct spot... that can make a difference n whether it will be there or not.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

ok so i placed the folder into storage card. I click install_vga and then i get "cannot find spb mobile shell version 3.0: Path=\storage card\ spbmobileshellskins registry=" i know i am doing something wrong but am not sure what at the moment.
          hi you do have spb 3 installed whitout it whil not work

grtz weesje
          moderator@spj
          sigpic

Comment

• blazingfate
            The One
            • Dec 14

Yes, I have Spb 3 installed. Spb 3 is running just fine.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

Yes, I have Spb 3 installed. Spb 3 is running just fine.
              think you mist a step somewhere Extract the whole .zip file into your storage card and execute the "Install_*****.mscr" script first then instal vga it ask install all themes yes and you have to softreset

GRTZ WEESJE
              MODERATOR@SPJ
              sigpic

Comment

• blazingfate
                The One
                • Dec 14

Do I need the 4.1 before the 4.12?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

do i need the 4.1 before the 4.12?
                  4.12 is the latest releas and spb 3.1 rc AND THERES A README INCLUDET ON HOW TO INSTALL

grtz weesje
                  moderator@spj
                  sigpic

Comment

• blazingfate
                    The One
                    • Dec 14

Got it worked out. I had to have 4.1 first. 4.12 is the update to 4.1. Thanks guys.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                      • Mar 27

Re: Spb Mobile Shell 413 SKINs Fast Switch customization FOR SPB 30 [MAY 27

bump bump update 4.13 addet to the first posted

grtz weesje
                      moderator@spj
                      sigpic

Comment

• Porschefb61
                        • May 11

Alright. So i have the samsung i907 which is 320x320. From what I understand I need to download the 4.1 version and then install the update 4.1.3. But my question is that I see the updates for the square screen but I dont see a version 4.1. Am i just supposed to install the qvga version and then just apply the update? Thanks.
                        Dr. Joe!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                          • Mar 27

Originally posted by porschefb61
                          alright. So i have the samsung i907 which is 320x320. From what i understand i need to download the 4.1 version and then install the update 4.1.3. But my question is that i see the updates for the square screen but i dont see a version 4.1. Am i just supposed to install the qvga version and then just apply the update? Thanks.

hi yeah first 4.1 then update but you need different screen size i wil ad this to the first posted oke 320/320 ohterwise it wil not work i update the first posted EDIT ADDET TO THE FIRST POSTED SQVGA 2FILES OKE

grtz weesje
                          moderator@spj
                          Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; May 27, 2009, 05:20 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Porschefb61
                            • May 11

I just tried following the directions but there is no mortscript.exe file when i expand the zip file. Any ideas?
                            Dr. Joe!

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by Porschefb61
                              I just tried following the directions but there is no mortscript.exe file when i expand the zip file. Any ideas?
                              just download it... you can find easily by doing a search on here or google for it...

Comment

• Porschefb61
                                • May 11

nevermind i figured it out

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 1012 --------

So I installed Mortscript but when I try clicking the installation file it says it cant find SPB mobile shell 3 even though its installed any ideas?

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 1009 --------

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 1051 --------

Last edited by Porschefb61; May 27, 2009, 09:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                Dr. Joe!

Comment

Working...