Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Spb Mobile Shell 452 SKINs Fast Switch customization FOR SPB 35 20/11

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: [Skin] Spb Mobile Shell 21 SKINs Fast Switch and customization

Originally posted by DJCaSpER
    i have 2.1.4. and when i download the vga and when it finish's downloading it wont let me open the script to do the skins/themes.... what am i doing wrong or is this not the right one i need?
    Installation Instructions:
    Extract the whole .zip file into your storage card root and execute the "Install_*****.mscr" script; set the user language.
    A SOFT RESET is required to active the connection status icon refresh (you can also run the script "ScanStatus.mscr").
    See the Readme.txt file for detailed installation instruction.

GRTZ WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• DJCaSpER
      Supporter/Designer
      • Oct 19

ok i have done that and this is not my first theme that i have used. i have been having problems with these themes sense i flashed.
      sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

ok i have done that and this is not my first theme that i have used. i have been having problems with these themes sense i flashed.
        Hi whats the problem you are having you follow the read me AND have spb mobile shell installt and spb skin changer

GRTZ WEESJE
        moderator@spj
        sigpic

Comment

• DJCaSpER
          Supporter/Designer
          • Oct 19

ok before i flashed i was using this theme. after i flashed my touchpro when i tired to download it again it was saying file could not be found or files are missing, i did read the read me file and it does the same thing, thanks for the help though. i though maybe u would tell me or anyone would tell me to do something that i havent done yet.

hey dash, kaos's take 2 hybrid for touch pro do u know when thats going to come out? because i ask here is because of the themes because im having problems and witch i have stated im having more but those problems are were those need to be.
          sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
            • Mar 27

ok before i flashed i was using this theme. after i flashed my touchpro when i tired to download it again it was saying file could not be found or files are missing, i did read the read me file and it does the same thing, thanks for the help though. i though maybe u would tell me or anyone would tell me to do something that i havent done yet.

hey dash, kaos's take 2 hybrid for touch pro do u know when thats going to come out? because i ask here is because of the themes because im having problems and witch i have stated im having more but those problems are were those need to be.
            hi wath these files are stored here how can i be file not found i checkt the al work or what you are talking about the skin changer 3.2 or spb mobile schell

GRTZ WEESJE
            MODERATOR@SPJ
            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

no clue when he is releasing.... should be soon im hoping.

Comment

• suka4luv
                • Jun 27

hey i screwed the pooch on this one, i downloaded the vga instead of qvga! but now i cant delete the vga it says unable to delete in violation without hard reset how can i get rid of the vga. by the way i am using alltel touch. plus i already downloaded the qvga as well. thanks dudes

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

Originally posted by suka4luv
                  hey i screwed the pooch on this one, i downloaded the vga instead of qvga! But now i cant delete the vga it says unable to delete in violation without hard reset how can i get rid of the vga. By the way i am using alltel touch. Plus i already downloaded the qvga as well. Thanks dudes

hi wel use sktools found here at spj and unistall it whit that plus clean up your device whit it oke theres a read me includet how to install the skin changer

grtz weesje
                  moderator@spj
                  sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                    • Mar 27

Re: [Skin] Spb Mobile Shell 21 SKINs Fast Switch and customization FOR SPB

Bump bump and what a bump new releas works whit spb 3 themes qvga wqvga no hit that thanks button

grtz weesje
                    moderator@spj
                    sigpic

Comment

• crazaytalent
                      • Aug 20

Originally posted by weesje
                      Bump bump and what a bump new releas works whit spb 3 themes qvga wqvga no hit that thanks button

grtz weesje
                      moderator@spj
                      Very nice update Wees... no Vga version for spb 3, tho?
                      New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                      Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                      How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• MikeyD
                        Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                        • Apr 25

i did try this a couple of day ago and didnt really like it. It didnt seem to work as smooth as it did for ms2. thats just my take on it. thanks for the release
                        Can't Access Something Click Here
                        Can't Find Something Click Here
                        Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
                        sigpic
                        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
                        FOLLOW THE RULES
                        AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
                        PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                          • Mar 27

Originally posted by crazaytalent
                          very nice update wees... No vga version for spb 3, tho?
                          hi bro no vga yet bud i keep a close look at the developers page oke i update the thread if the releas the wil since the have it for there previus releas

grtz weesje
                          moderator@spj
                          sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                            • Mar 27

Originally posted by mikeyd
                            i did try this a couple of day ago and didnt really like it. It didnt seem to work as smooth as it did for ms2. Thats just my take on it. Thanks for the release
                            yeah i still messing whit i but your theme still rocks mikeyd

grtz weesje
                            moderator@spj
                            sigpic

Comment

• Longfist
                              • Apr 04

great m8
                              They chould made a statue from u for making good posts.

grtz :)

Comment

• scott8813
                                InsomniAddict
                                • Feb 07

Originally posted by Longfist
                                great m8
                                They chould made a statue from u for making good posts.

grtz :)
                                I am in complete and total agreement with you....lol

No but seriously, I do find a ton of things that I could post on this site but choose only the ones that I find that I think are really useful or interesting instead of loading our server with links and programs that no one will get any use from. I appreciate you taking notice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...