• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: Spb Mobile Shell 413 SKINs Fast Switch customization FOR SPB 30 [MAY 27

Originally posted by sigro
    ........................+1
    hi first of all you have to make NEW members introduction like stated when you register and making posted like this not very usefull hit thanks and marked as installed on the left thats better then this.......? NOW MAKE INTRO FIRST

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• othon22
      • Jun 29

Hello, i'm new to this site. I've heard great things about it from a friend.

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by othon22
        Hello, i'm new to this site. I've heard great things about it from a friend.
        glad that you like the site but please make a thread in the members intro area and not in this theread sicne your comment has nothing to do with the topic.

Comment

• theglen35
          • Jun 18

Hi people, to everyone who is responsible for giving us all the information to mod our phones, you guys are geniuses

Comment

• GokuSS3
            • Jun 02

Originally posted by theglen35
            Hi people, to everyone who is responsible for giving us all the information to mod our phones, you guys are geniuses
            Thank you and Welcome to SPJ hope you enjoy the site. Make sure you post in members introduction , and the Noob guide for the site!!!
            sigpic
            The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
            How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
            If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• nanyjoker
              • Mar 28

Hello you guys. i haveing one Freakin problem right now with this theam Stuff. i cant Get past the First Step!!!!

let me try to explain something first. i never installed any new theams for the mobile shell. i just got it 2 days ago. Soo i cant Execute the install VGA script when i go to file explorer it tells me it cannt run the file and to open the program first and shit

Soo i think im missing a file i need to open the install script first to install any of the theams. Soo if anyone cal tell me if im missing something that would be great

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Originally posted by nanyjoker
                Hello you guys. i haveing one Freakin problem right now with this theam Stuff. i cant Get past the First Step!!!!

let me try to explain something first. i never installed any new theams for the mobile shell. i just got it 2 days ago. Soo i cant Execute the install VGA script when i go to file explorer it tells me it cannt run the file and to open the program first and shit

Soo i think im missing a file i need to open the install script first to install any of the theams. Soo if anyone cal tell me if im missing something that would be great
                hi theres a readme file includet int the zipfile on how to install this you need spb and these 2 files

spbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.zip

SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.3_Update.zip extract these storage card

Execute the script named "Install_*****.mscr
                install vga themes then follow the steps on the screen and your done but check the readme includet in the file and if you go back a few page i answer this more then once

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                MODERATOR@SPJ
                sigpic

Comment

• kluoy
                  • Aug 11

it seems that there is no download link to the files mentioned here. where can i find it?

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by kluoy
                    it seems that there is no download link to the files mentioned here. where can i find it?
                    they are in the first psot but as the rules state and you would have found if you made a members intro you have to have 15 posts to see the links to avoid from leechers.

Comment

• kluoy
                      • Aug 11

it really works thank you so much. it's cool and it rocks. by the way is there a way to delete the other professional screen? I have a samsung omnia i900 and after I installed wqvga 4.1 i noticed that there were 2 professional screens already and my flash light utility is gone. please help! thanks again.

Comment

• KJRain
                        • Feb 28

Can someone put this link SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.zip back up. Ever time I download it there is nothing in it the zip file.

Thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by KJRain
                          Can someone put this link SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.zip back up. Ever time I download it there is nothing in it the zip file.

Thanks
                          4.11 works and has 5 links that are working mirrors!!! use the links in the first post AND FULLY READ IN THE FUTURE PLEASE.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                            • Mar 27

Originally posted by johnnympereira5
                            cant get mine to work either
                            Hi you need 15 post before you can download anything from the site so make some usefull post discussion about phones forums games ectra

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                            ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
                            sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                              • Mar 27

Re Spb Mobile Shell 435 SKINs Fast Switch customization FOR SPB 35 07/10

bump bump new releas support for 3.5 spb enjoy hit that thanks button

grtz cyber weesje
                              administrator@spj
                              sigpic

Comment

• HiramAbif
                                • Nov 01

Greetings fellow phone junkies

Just got a Omnia I910 last week and I have flashed it at least ten times already....Currently I am running a Airreak Carbon ROM with the SPB shell added. I am seriously a junkie and hooke on this phone.

If anyone knows where I can find this wicked clock widget that looks like old vacuum tubes with orange light up numbers I would appreciate the help.

Keep up all the great work junkies!
                                Joe

Comment

Working...