• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1mrlcb
    SPJ FREAKSTER!
    • Jun 30

Re: BiG JeWs MURDER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

Originally posted by starsky75ford
    Okay when I flashed it automatically restarts am I supposed to let it load up and then remove the battery and hard reset or am I supposed to take the battery out while its restarting and hard reset? Because the youtube is still not working and i tried reflashing.
    You were supposed to hard reset right after you flashed but doesent really matter
    Learn how to search CLICK HERE
    Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
    NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
    Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
    sigpic

Comment

• bigp750
      • Apr 23

Re: BiG JeWs MuRdER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

just got done with the flash.. damn pretty fast! not sure if its me or what..

1. If i load up the touch and flo, playing through text messages, scrolling through pictures, or scrolling through all my ring tones, it causes the touch and flo to reset.

2. When your replying to a text message, the incoming message you can control the font with the thumb wheel, but you can not controll what you are typing in. Everything i type is in really big font.. like 2 words per line?

again great rom!

Comment

• mendocenter55
        • Oct 12

Originally posted by BiG JeW
        Go to ##DATA#. THE FIRST OPTION THERE IS SET TO A "0". CHANGE THE "0" TO "1". SAVE THE CHANGES AND SOFT RESET. AFTER RESET, DATA SHOULD WORK.
        That was actually a problem with the first set of Pros that came out for Sprint. When I first got my pro with the stock ROM I had to do that. But yeah I was sure to change that when I flashed it with the new ROM. Its just not updating with my vision username.

--------- New Post Merged on 22/12/2008 at 0205 --------

Originally posted by bigp750
        just got done with the flash.. damn pretty fast! not sure if its me or what..

1. If i load up the touch and flo, playing through text messages, scrolling through pictures, or scrolling through all my ring tones, it causes the touch and flo to reset.

2. When your replying to a text message, the incoming message you can control the font with the thumb wheel, but you can not controll what you are typing in. Everything i type is in really big font.. like 2 words per line?

again great rom!
        I have that same "issue" with the font. Not sure if there is a way to size it down?

Also, if im in a threaded conversation and close the conversation. If I wanted to open that conversation again, it takes me back to the very first message that person ever sent me and not to the last message that was sent. Not sure if that makes sense.

--------- New Post Merged on 22/12/2008 at 0236 --------

Originally posted by meansixx
        i once had this same problem, over and over with the techs and resets and stuff. finally i had got one that made sure my password was right when u do that ##3282# thing. when she asked if my password was ******* it was somthing else. so i reset that and i had data. u might wanna asked them if that is right on there end and ur too.
        just throwin that out there for u.

Thanks. I have an appointment with a Sprint tech at 2 tomorrow to see if I can get it taken care of.
        Last edited by mendocenter55; December 22, 2008, 01:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Yeah Im fat. Deal with it.

Comment

• pactronic
          • Nov 07

Nice Rom fast and feels original

Comment

• Superman369
            • Sep 22

Originally posted by mendocenter55
            I have that same "issue" with the font. Not sure if there is a way to size it down?
            You can use the advanced config tool to change the font size:)
            Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
            Need it all in one thread?Click Here
            Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
            Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
            Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
            The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
            Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• mendocenter55
              • Oct 12

So I spent almost an hour with Sprint Tech Support and I wasn't able to get data to work on my phone. So I'm going to try out a few more custom ROMS and see if I can get it to work and if I cant, I guess I have to go stock
              Yeah Im fat. Deal with it.

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by Superman369
                You can use the advanced config tool to change the font size:)
                Originally posted by mendocenter55
                So I spent almost an hour with Sprint Tech Support and I wasn't able to get data to work on my phone. So I'm going to try out a few more custom ROMS and see if I can get it to work and if I cant, I guess I have to go stock
                let us know how it goes for you :> you shouldnt have any troubles from now on.

Comment

• daniel1
                  • Jun 26

The only main problem I've had with this ROM is that on the weather tab, it usually sets the current temp to the "low" temp. so if it's 40 out, the low is 40 and the high is whatever. and in an hour, it'll be 55, so the low is now 55 and the high is whatever. and it was 9pm and of course dark outside for at least 3 hours but the tab said "Mostly Sunny" and had a sun on it.

less problems than with the Kaos BETA ROM but then again, not as many changes to it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• bigp750
                    • Apr 23

Originally posted by BiG JeW
                    Go to ##DATA#. THE FIRST OPTION THERE IS SET TO A "0". CHANGE THE "0" TO "1". SAVE THE CHANGES AND SOFT RESET. AFTER RESET, DATA SHOULD WORK.
                    hey there i did this and the internet works... but to send picture mail or do weather updates, i get a error code that my vision name/password is incorrect.. I Have talked to tech support and ADVANCE tech support to resolve the issue.. but still cant resolve the issue.. they told me they are going to pass this over to there engineers...

1. is this a issue that alot of people are having?
                    2. Should i avoid the sprint enigineers if they call?

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

hey there i did this and the internet works... but to send picture mail or do weather updates, i get a error code that my vision name/password is incorrect.. I Have talked to tech support and ADVANCE tech support to resolve the issue.. but still cant resolve the issue.. they told me they are going to pass this over to there engineers...

1. is this a issue that alot of people are having?
                      2. Should i avoid the sprint enigineers if they call?
                      naw you dont have to avoid them.... just dont tell them you are running a custom rom or they wont help you..... but anyways if you hit cancel to that message does it update the weather and such as it should? if so a hard reset may fix that and make the error stop showing up.

Comment

• bigp750
                        • Apr 23

Re: BiG JeWs MuRdER 187 Build 211 CDMA Touch PRO ONLY

yea i can hit cancel and things will be ok.. but i cant send picture mail or recive them either :-(

Dash are you having these issues? you dont use picture mail?

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

yea i can hit cancel and things will be ok.. but i cant send picture mail or recive them either :-(

Dash are you having these issues? you dont use picture mail?
                          naw no troubles and jsut got it back up and running since i had my password as being wrong so i had sprint reset it and it works great :>

Comment

• BiG JeW
                            ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                            • Feb 09

pic mail works fine... been using it all day today especially
                            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                            IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                            PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• reyo83
                              • Dec 24

Hey guys does any one know how to speed up the camera it kinda loock like the windows mouse trails option on no2chems the camera works awesome but i like big jews rom better, can any one help?

Comment

• BiG JeW
                                ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                                • Feb 09

I honestly have NO IDEA what you are talking about. I have been snapping pictures all day yesterday and pics are coming out AMAZING! I think it maybe your lense on the camera giving you trails.
                                NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                                LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                                LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                                IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                                PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

Working...