Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsky75ford
    • Apr 18

Re: BiG JeWs MURDER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

yep took the battery out waited a minute and change and hard reset still no youtube.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by starsky75ford
      yep took the battery out waited a minute and change and hard reset still no youtube.
      i would maby try a reflash becasue it works fine on my end.

Comment

• meansixx
        SPJ Junkie
        • Jun 13

Re: BiG JeWs MuRdER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

damm jew, this rom is fast and stable. just flashed it and its runnin smooth so far. good job bro!

Comment

• m0tyrider
          • Dec 20

So does this ROM work on GSM phones, or is it only working on CDMA phones? Because i have a simcard in mine...therfor its GSM.. right?

Comment

• Superman369
            • Sep 22

Originally posted by m0tyrider
            So does this ROM work on GSM phones, or is it only working on CDMA phones? Because i have a simcard in mine...therfor its GSM.. right?
            Yes your phone is GSM and no this will not work. This is CDMA only. There are a few roms out there though for your Fuze. (I assume Fuze because of the SIM card, but in any case...it will not work)
            Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
            Need it all in one thread?Click Here
            Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
            Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
            Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
            The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
            Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• mendocenter55
              • Oct 12

Well, here goes my first post.

After spending the majority of the morning educating myself on how to upgrade my ROM on my pro and getting everything set up to do it, I can report that everything went by pretty easily. The only thing that I am having issues with right is getting the data to work. I keep on getting an error 67(username error) and error 407(readylink error i believe LOL). Tried ##DATA# to restore it but it still isnt working. Still kinda messing around with it.

And yes I do have a Pro. Need to update my profile.
              Last edited by mendocenter55; December 20, 2008, 03:26 PM.
              Yeah Im fat. Deal with it.

Comment

• 1mrlcb
                SPJ FREAKSTER!
                • Jun 30

Originally posted by mendocenter55

After spending the majority of the morning educating myself on how to upgrade my ROM on my pro and getting everything set up to do it, I can report that everything went by pretty easily. The only thing that I am having issues with right is getting the data to work. I keep on getting an error 67(username error) and error 407(readylink error i believe LOL). Tried ##DATA# to restore it but it still isnt working. Still kinda messing around with it.

Glad everything went smooth and did it work once you updated your profile??
                Learn how to search CLICK HERE
                Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
                NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
                Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
                sigpic

Comment

• mendocenter55
                  • Oct 12

Originally posted by 1mrlcb
                  Glad everything went smooth and did it work once you updated your profile??
                  No it still doesnt work. I was on Sprint Tech Support for almost 2 hours. They had me hard reset my phone multiple times, update my profile multiple times and it still doesnt work. They finally issued me a trouble ticket, which means Ill probably never hear anything about it again until I call back about.

Overall a disappointing experience so far. Any knowledge from the gurus that may help me out?

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                    OG Member
                    • Nov 08

No it still doesnt work. I was on Sprint Tech Support for almost 2 hours. They had me hard reset my phone multiple times, update my profile multiple times and it still doesnt work. They finally issued me a trouble ticket, which means Ill probably never hear anything about it again until I call back about.

Overall a disappointing experience so far. Any knowledge from the gurus that may help me out?
                    those are the problems that we all faced.And i did too!!! i tried other roms out there. The issues is not only with this rom.I tried every single thing out there that i can think of,i even created another connections using the #777 and i even master reset.These roms are good for those that dont have data connections or don't care to much for it..So i basically went back to stock roms..i need my connections.

I hope that the rom developers can someone mange to resolve this...

SPJ Bulletin @
                    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
                    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• mendocenter55
                      • Oct 12

Originally posted by cOderz
                      those are the problems that we all faced.And i did too!!! i tried other roms out there. The issues is not only with this rom.I tried every single thing out there that i can think of,i even created another connections using the #777 and i even master reset.These roms are good for those that dont have data connections or don't care to much for it..So i basically went back to stock roms..i need my connections.

I hope that the rom developers can someone mange to resolve this...
                      And I completely understand. These people put their hard work into making the usability and performance of a phone better and data usability may take a back seat. Personally, I only really use it as a matter of convenience to check my banking and to watch Youtube videos.

But yeah if this was addressed it would be awesome.

Comment

• meansixx
                        SPJ Junkie
                        • Jun 13

i once had this same problem, over and over with the techs and resets and stuff. finally i had got one that made sure my password was right when u do that ##3282# thing. when she asked if my password was ******* it was somthing else. so i reset that and i had data. u might wanna asked them if that is right on there end and ur too.
                        just throwin that out there for u.

Comment

• BiG JeW
                          ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                          • Feb 09

Go to ##DATA#. THE FIRST OPTION THERE IS SET TO A "0". CHANGE THE "0" TO "1". SAVE THE CHANGES AND SOFT RESET. AFTER RESET, DATA SHOULD WORK.
                          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                          IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                          PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• bigp750
                            • Apr 23

hey hows the battery life on this rom? i havent flashed yet.. but going to here in the next few mintues.

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by bigp750
                              hey hows the battery life on this rom? i havent flashed yet.. but going to here in the next few mintues.
                              its great!! i have no troubles under heavy use making it through a whole day :> now the backup battery i have is of no use :<

Comment

• starsky75ford
                                • Apr 18

Okay when I flashed it automatically restarts am I supposed to let it load up and then remove the battery and hard reset or am I supposed to take the battery out while its restarting and hard reset? Because the youtube is still not working and i tried reflashing.

Comment

Working...