X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiG JeW
    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
    • Feb 09

Re: BiG JeWs MURDER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

Yea, i noticed that too, but menu then add recipient works fine.
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Dash I added video to the first post....thanks for doing that!
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• josh2143
        • Dec 08

Re: BiG JeWs MuRdER 187 Build 211 Touch PRO ONLY

Hanukkah came early for this Kentucky Heeb. Thanks Big Jew. This Rom is seriously the shit. I haven't flashed too many times, but this is my favorite so far. Thanks for all of your hard work, as well as all the other designers. Y'all rock

Comment

• Superman369
          • Sep 22

Originally posted by josh2143
          Hanukkah came early for this Kentucky Heeb. Thanks Big Jew. This Rom is seriously the shit. I haven't flashed too many times, but this is my favorite so far. Thanks for all of your hard work, as well as all the other designers. Y'all rock
          Lol, its your favorite because as of rite now..its the best one out! :)
          Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
          Need it all in one thread?Click Here
          Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
          Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
          Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
          The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
          Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by BiG JeW
            Dash I added video to the first post....thanks for doing that!
            no problem buddy glad that i could help :> and it was the least i could do after you gave us such a great rom.

Comment

• number32
              • Nov 16

hey my nig juz flashed it n shits tight!!! juz got a few ?'s

is neone else havin trouble with tf3d config?? also i wanted to see if yall know how to put the widget theme or omnia theme on here like hibbys rom? thanks

overall 9/10 on this rom... shyt is ligit my dude great job

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by number32

is neone else havin trouble with tf3d config?? also i wanted to see if yall know how to put the widget theme or omnia theme on here like hibbys rom? thanks

yeah, all you have to do is download the omnia cab file and you will have it.

Comment

• josh2143
                  • Dec 08

Don't forget to give him props and mark as installed bro.

Comment

• Superman369
                    • Sep 22

What do you mean troubles? My TF3D config works fine. What problems are you having?

sigpic
                    Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• number32
                      • Nov 16

Originally posted by Superman369
                      What do you mean troubles? My TF3D config works fine. What problems are you having?
                      idk when i goto use it it says restart and try again?
                      its weird
                      and then i m also having troubles with texting. i have it threadedd and if i dont eexit the convo it doesnt show that i have read some messages... like when i go back to touchflo it shows that i have new messages even though i ve replied to them already?

any easy fixes??

Comment

• Superman369
                        • Sep 22

idk when i goto use it it says restart and try again?
                        its weird
                        and then i m also having troubles with texting. i have it threadedd and if i dont eexit the convo it doesnt show that i have read some messages... like when i go back to touchflo it shows that i have new messages even though i ve replied to them already?

any easy fixes??
                        For the TF3D config you have to use file explorer and go to ptogram files/ tf3d config tool and delete the xml tweaks file with the opera icon and it will work fine. And the text thing, Ive had that problem with every ROM out so far, including stock. Its a flaw with the threaded messaging I believe

sigpic

Comment

• number32
                          • Nov 16

Originally posted by Superman369
                          For the TF3D config you have to use file explorer and go to ptogram files/ tf3d config tool and delete the xml tweaks file with the opera icon and it will work fine. And the text thing, Ive had that problem with every ROM out so far, including stock. Its a flaw with the threaded messaging I believe

haha oh shit haha total retard moment haha i cant believe i forgot about that hahahah. amd yea? mine never did this before haha its pissin me off cuz all i do is text on this shit haha

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2008 at 0121 --------

Originally posted by D/\SH
                          yeah, all you have to do is download the omnia cab file and you will have it.
                          thanks my dude i search for it on here and nada came up? i m usually good with searches... am i missing it? or is it not up here yet? i did search thoguh h haha
                          Last edited by number32; December 19, 2008, 12:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• spivey8
                            Tallest Member
                            • Apr 07

good looking rom but alot of bugs that need to be worked out. It keeps freezing sometimes, couldnt get the cam to come on last night.

Last night I put it on the charger and it didnt charge and it turned itself off.

but if the bugs get worked out, this will be a BAD ASS ROM

the themes are awesome, very nice work man.
                            [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Phone History: Razor--> Palm 755p--> Mogul--> Touch Pro--> Touch Pro 2

Rom: Stock Rom

Radio: Stock Sprint

sigpic

Comment

• starsky75ford
                              • Apr 18

I flashed to this rom this morning everything is good but the youtube app does not work, it says "The file 'youtube' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file'. Anyone else having this problem?

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2008 at 1131 --------

Also is it possible to change the font on touchflo from the custom one on the rom to the stock font, or any other for that matter?
                              Last edited by starsky75ford; December 19, 2008, 10:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

haha oh shit haha total retard moment haha i cant believe i forgot about that hahahah. amd yea? mine never did this before haha its pissin me off cuz all i do is text on this shit haha

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2008 at 0121 --------

thanks my dude i search for it on here and nada came up? i m usually good with searches... am i missing it? or is it not up here yet? i did search thoguh h haha
                                https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...hlight=widgets

Originally posted by spivey8
                                good looking rom but alot of bugs that need to be worked out. It keeps freezing sometimes, couldnt get the cam to come on last night.

Last night I put it on the charger and it didnt charge and it turned itself off.

but if the bugs get worked out, this will be a BAD ASS ROM

the themes are awesome, very nice work man.
                                ive never had any of the troubles and i have been running since the day that it was released. everything runs and smooth as could be.

Originally posted by starsky75ford
                                I flashed to this rom this morning everything is good but the youtube app does not work, it says "The file 'youtube' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file'. Anyone else having this problem?

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2008 at 1131 --------

Also is it possible to change the font on touchflo from the custom one on the rom to the stock font, or any other for that matter?
                                on the youtube app mine works fine with the rom.... did you hard reset and take the battery out for a minutes after flash? and yes like you can see in the video i changed mine to my favorite custom font and i like the looks of it.

Comment

Working...