X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: ║Jan.04.10║║SilenceRom_011║║Speed║║Stability║

updated with newest versions released today!

Comment

• RandyBaby
      • Nov 23

Ok so i read through every post so I wouldnt have to ask any question, but i guess its just the noob in me lol....whats the diff between 010 and 2.5??

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

SilenceROM

Originally posted by RandyBaby
        Ok so i read through every post so I wouldnt have to ask any question, but i guess its just the noob in me lol....whats the diff between 010 and 2.5??
        010 is manila 2.1 while 2.5 is the newest version of tfl3d which was originated for the Leo aka Tp3, Manila 2.5 is still very buggy and needs some better developing , 2.1 is very stable and running very smooth and fast this is one of the best roms out there im actually running 010 myself and its smooth as butter , ran 2.5 and i didnt like it very buggy
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• RandyBaby
          • Nov 23

Ok, so pretty much all I have to do is hit download way at he top and will have the 010 version which is the greatness you all have been speaking about?

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

SilenceROM

Ok, so pretty much all I have to do is hit download way at he top and will have the 010 version which is the greatness you all have been speaking about?
            Well if you have your phone unlocked yes , if not no you would have to unlock it first .
            sigpic

Comment

• RandyBaby
              • Nov 23

Re SilenceROM

Originally posted by jr5416
              Well if you have your phone unlocked yes , if not no you would have to unlock it first .
              thanks a lot bro, Its unlocked im running juicy 5 rom right now. Veeery laggy for me I couldnt take it anymore lol. Will be downloading this rom after i post this. Then let u guys know what i think

--------- New Post Merged on 4/1/2010 at 0701 --------

Got the rom, luvn it so far. Jus gotta get a theme going now, its looking pretty basic
              Last edited by RandyBaby; January 04, 2010, 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• MikeyD
                Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                • Apr 25

flashed about an hour ago and i gotta say very smooth rom. 009 was a little buggy not bad tho, but this one is much better so far
                Can't Access Something Click Here
                Can't Find Something Click Here
                Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
                sigpic
                IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
                FOLLOW THE RULES
                AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
                PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

thanks a lot bro, Its unlocked im running juicy 5 rom right now. Veeery laggy for me I couldnt take it anymore lol. Will be downloading this rom after i post this. Then let u guys know what i think

--------- New Post Merged on 4/1/2010 at 0701 --------

Got the rom, luvn it so far. Jus gotta get a theme going now, its looking pretty basic
                  yup you can try dusk like you saw in my video in the first post or you could go with any other wvga manila 2.1 theme from the skins tab in orange at the top right of every page here.

Originally posted by MikeyD
                  flashed about an hour ago and i gotta say very smooth rom. 009 was a little buggy not bad tho, but this one is much better so far
                  really? i faced no troubles with any of the versions since around 7 or so..... what was the bug that you had in 009? and glad that you liking the 10 version,

11 really isnt worth upgrading too unless you are a java user since 011 fixes java by switching over to jbed.

Comment

• jr5416
                    • May 12

SilenceROM

Dash And Mikey -

Yea very weird that mikey found bugs 009 silence is a rom i never found a bug on , find it kinda weird but then again it could of been a bad flash
                    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: SilenceROM

Dash And Mikey -

Yea very weird that mikey found bugs 009 silence is a rom i never found a bug on , find it kinda weird but then again it could of been a bad flash
                      we all have different uses of our devices so he could be using for something different that brought up the bug..... thats why testing with large amounts of people is always best so all bugs are found... thus why they have betas for such long periods of time like palringo did.

Comment

• MikeyD
                        Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                        • Apr 25

Re SilenceROM

Originally posted by D/\SH
                        yup you can try dusk like you saw in my video in the first post or you could go with any other wvga manila 2.1 theme from the skins tab in orange at the top right of every page here.

really? i faced no troubles with any of the versions since around 7 or so..... what was the bug that you had in 009? and glad that you liking the 10 version,

11 really isnt worth upgrading too unless you are a java user since 011 fixes java by switching over to jbed.
                        Dash And Mikey -

i dont install to much stuff on my phone since these guys usually put all the stuff i want. For some reason i had to flash 009 twice, could have been my pc that errored out. Somthing was eating up my memory i was at like 89% for a day or so and that was after soft reset. as you can tell it got very laggy, still couldnt figure out what caused it. I installed 011 without issue and its running great now.
                        sigpic
                        FOLLOW THE RULES

Comment

• jr5416
                          • May 12

SilenceROM

Weird stuff mikey glad you got a great rom now im running 010 for now until he comes up with his next updtae i usually flash every other rom chiefs put out i cant flash and flash specially if the rom is running good u know
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by MikeyD
                            i dont install to much stuff on my phone since these guys usually put all the stuff i want. For some reason i had to flash 009 twice, could have been my pc that errored out. Somthing was eating up my memory i was at like 89% for a day or so and that was after soft reset. as you can tell it got very laggy, still couldnt figure out what caused it. I installed 011 without issue and its running great now.
                            not sure if you do but on the touch pro 2 i have found that it helps to do 2 hard resets after flash... i do it in the following way:

1. flash the device (duh)
                            2. when device boots after flash take battery out for 1 min.
                            3. place battery back in phone and hard reset.
                            4. once phone reboots let it get to the screen where it starts to load the configurations for first use.
                            5. pull the battery than replace
                            6. hard reset again
                            7. set up, mod, and enjoy

Comment

• MikeyD
                              Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
                              • Apr 25

Re

Originally posted by D/\SH
                              not sure if you do but on the touch pro 2 i have found that it helps to do 2 hard resets after flash... i do it in the following way:

1. flash the device (duh)
                              2. when device boots after flash take battery out for 1 min.
                              3. place battery back in phone and hard reset.
                              4. once phone reboots let it get to the screen where it starts to load the configurations for first use.
                              5. pull the battery than replace
                              6. hard reset again
                              7. set up, mod, and enjoy
                              i did do that when i flashed 009....i think jr is right just had a bad flash

--------- New Post Merged on 5/1/2010 at 0942 --------

ido have one question how do you the "favorite" button working again on a custom rom, i used it alot on the stock and i miss it now
                              Last edited by MikeyD; January 05, 2010, 08:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                              sigpic
                              FOLLOW THE RULES

Comment

• medic88
                                • Aug 27

;SilenceRom_011

I am at a lost for words! I have been running 010 for a couple days and WOW!!!
                                I honestly don't know where to start. This ROM is GREAT!!!
                                Its fast, responsive, stable and not loaded with a lot of crap. I have been a Mighty fan for a long time and have flashed his ROMs since the beginning, but this ROM has made me a SILENCE believer.
                                Besides the "kick start" i had to do to get internet and weather working, I have only had to soft reset once.
                                Themes don't seem to slow it down. I had Pewter on a couple other ROMS but i found that Sense would lag. But not with Silence.
                                Not going to bother flashing 011 since 012 seems to be in the works with new goodies he says!
                                I recommend this ROM to anyone! My favorite to date...............Thanks SILENCE!!!

Comment

Working...