• Apr 25

ility#9553;

Originally posted by Mike20PR
    here you go buddy

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=570322
    thanks bro looks great

Originally posted by D/\SH
    he does have a version with 2.5 just not with landscape support but sdhould be coming out tonight from what he told me or tomorrow as a late from the way it all sounds.
    2.5 looks nice cant wait

--------- New Post Merged on 30/12/2009 at 1202 --------

dash did you have problems with the mms with 009
    Last edited by MikeyD; December 29, 2009, 11:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Can't Access Something Click Here
    Can't Find Something Click Here
    Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
    sigpic
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
    FOLLOW THE RULES
    AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
    PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: ility#9553;

Originally posted by MikeyD
      thanks bro looks great

2.5 looks nice cant wait

--------- New Post Merged on 30/12/2009 at 1202 --------

dash did you have problems with the mms with 009
      naw ran the carrier cab from the start menu and thats all you have to do.... already included and running.

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Silence

Originally posted by ON3/\L
        ok I am fixing to DL this puppy..I WANT STABILITY!!!! I looove the 2.5 look I really do and NRG did a nice job dont get me wrong but there are just a few things that I cannot take anymore which I've read is the case with ALL 2.5 so for that reason..until further notice.. I'm taking D/\sh and Jr5416 word for it and going with what I know will hold up. Thanks Silence for the release and hard work I am anxious to give this one a shot. Lots of ROMs floating around out there right now but not too many are as stable as I've heard about this and Mighty.... I am a MM fan but this is rated even above his... no brainer for me... well thnx uys for all the info and I'm off to flashing soon as it's finished DLing... peace
        Your goona love it bro i havent flashed to the 009 bc i dont need to his first one was perfect in ways that i dont even have to flash again lol althought prmike kinda hooked me in2 flashing to mighty rom war so ill try that then try 009 and give some feedback
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• MikeyD
          Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
          • Apr 25

Re ility#9553;

Originally posted by D/\SH
          naw ran the carrier cab from the start menu and thats all you have to do.... already included and running.
          well im not sure what was going on but i did another clear storage and reinstalled the carrier cab and now it works just fine.
          Can't Access Something Click Here
          Can't Find Something Click Here
          Need Help, Check Out the Help Desk Click Here
          sigpic
          IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE "THANKS" BUTTON
          FOLLOW THE RULES
          AND PLEASE CLICK INSTALL ON ALL APPS AND THEMES
          PLEASE POST SOMETHING, ANYTHING HERE

Comment

• ON3/\L
            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
            • Jan 28

So this didn't work out for me not sure what happened but after flash and coupe hard resets my sms is only wking thru tf3d not in "all messages." My sms can not send only receive, and my phone as modem is going so slow now I can barely download the War rom I'm bout to try... All I added was the dusk theme idk maybe I should remove that and see if it helps any.
            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
            Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• jr5416
              • May 12

Silence

So this didn't work out for me not sure what happened but after flash and coupe hard resets my sms is only wking thru tf3d not in "all messages." My sms can not send only receive, and my phone as modem is going so slow now I can barely download the War rom I'm bout to try... All I added was the dusk theme idk maybe I should remove that and see if it helps any.
              Yea bro maybe u installed a wrong version of the disk theme might wanna run it without the theme to see how that runs , bc on my side no problems on my rom so far
              sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: ║Dec.26.09║ ║SilenceROM_009║ Kitchen║ ║Speed║ ║Stability║

Originally posted by jr5416
                Your goona love it bro i havent flashed to the 009 bc i dont need to his first one was perfect in ways that i dont even have to flash again lol althought prmike kinda hooked me in2 flashing to mighty rom war so ill try that then try 009 and give some feedback
                009 is as great as the others with more fixes like the add contact from the text screen working now and such. this rom is great and dont know how many more updates that he can do with it to make it better.... cant wait to see what he can do with 6.5 when the right stuff for stability goes are way :)

mmmm are you using the dusk dialer? i have know n the dialer to cause some issues so i just use the stock one.... even the cdma remake as well as the gsm ones gave me troubles.

Yea bro maybe u installed a wrong version of the disk theme might wanna run it without the theme to see how that runs , bc on my side no problems on my rom so far
                yeah im the same and have dusk on mine... i think he installed a dusk dialer which have been known to cause troubles.

Comment

• ON3/\L
                  SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                  • Jan 28

Ok, took the dusk theme off and phone as modem is BLAZING fast now but for some reason I cannot send text, nobody is getting them...but I am getting sms just thru the main interface, still if I select ALL Messages it only shows what I sent and none that I've received. I have to read my text from tf3d...thats crazy...idk wtf happened but it's revolving around that theme I'm sure. I just took the them off and major improvements.. now I prolly should remove the taskbar and all that jazz seeif that helps. I will say the provisioning on this rom was as easy as it gets! A simple click and data was up and running... well thanks for the info gonna remove the rest and see
                  sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                  Code:
                  Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• jr5416
                    • May 12

Silence

Well dash i found a dialer for CDMA phones got it off XDA and it works great if you wanna try it out ive had mine for about 2weeks now and no problems ,what i did have a problem with was the dusk keyboard installed that and my phone stared acting up. I think he got the wrong version od the dusk theme there is so many versions out there and many updates might wanna try the newest one
                    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: ║Dec.26.09║ ║SilenceROM_009║ Kitchen║ ║Speed║ ║Stability║

Ok, took the dusk theme off and phone as modem is BLAZING fast now but for some reason I cannot send text, nobody is getting them...but I am getting sms just thru the main interface, still if I select ALL Messages it only shows what I sent and none that I've received. I have to read my text from tf3d...thats crazy...idk wtf happened but it's revolving around that theme I'm sure. I just took the them off and major improvements.. now I prolly should remove the taskbar and all that jazz seeif that helps. I will say the provisioning on this rom was as easy as it gets! A simple click and data was up and running... well thanks for the info gonna remove the rest and see
                      i would try a hard reset and go over from fresh so your sure all those problems are wiped clean and not just hidden now to appear again later.

Comment

• jr5416
                        • May 12

Silence

Hey dash is this the dialer you tried if not try this one bro works good on my rom and reccomend it its so neat having a black dialer
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
                          • May 12

Silence

This is y you cant send and receive bro just found this on ppcgeeks

Sprint Data & Text - Down in Central Florida
                          Starting around 10am today all of our Sprint phones lost data (receiving "Data Call Failure") and cannot send/receive texts (Service is unavailable) in Central Florida (Tampa & Orlando).

Anyone else in experiencing these issues? Confirmed the issue with 9 independent Sprint users in the area and our business lines. No Push Mail is making things difficult outside of the office.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
                            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                            • Jan 28

Re Silence

Starting around 10am today all of our Sprint phones lost data (receiving "Data Call Failure") and cannot send/receive texts (Service is unavailable) in Central Florida (Tampa & Orlando).

Anyone else in experiencing these issues? Confirmed the issue with 9 independent Sprint users in the area and our business lines. No Push Mail is making things difficult outside of the office.
                            ouch...that hurts! Yeah good think my data works tho! Just my sms is not sending...could always be worse i suppose! Thanks for heads up bro. It could be because I'm a lil North of central Fl I'm just before you hit Georgia so I'm just catching some of it...idk..
                            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                            Code:

Comment

• jr5416
                              • May 12

Re Re Silence

ouch...that hurts! Yeah good think my data works tho! Just my sms is not sending...could always be worse i suppose! Thanks for heads up bro. It could be because I'm a lil North of central Fl I'm just before you hit Georgia so I'm just catching some of it...idk..
                              Yeap you may wanna call sprint and ask if your part of that sms problem that way you know what is going on and dont have to worry about flashiing to anothr rom you know
                              sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

Re: Silence

if you read the thread it was only that person... no one else in the area is having those troubles... even people in and around orlando.... so dont think it would be that to tell the truth especially since he gets data and can receive so it means he is getting service..........

Comment

Working...