X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re #9553;MightyROMcom#955

Originally posted by D/\SH
    why not jsut go with the love rom than.... you wont have to worry about 2.5 and the issues that come with it
    I just took ur advice bro lol no way that im sticking to 2.5 with all them problems
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Re #9553;MightyROMcom#955

Originally posted by jr5416
      I just took ur advice bro lol no way that im sticking to 2.5 with all them problems
      i went off the love erom as well since the screen didnt always rotate when sliding the keyboard in if ever... it also had some driver issues with the scroll bar for touchflo and seemed to glitch out by the home and people tab not allowing you to get to the other without attempting 2-3 times. i gave silencerom a shot and loving it so far! very smooth and if it keeps up like this will be added to complete my top 3 roms for the touch pro 2 alongside mightyrom and mr.x

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Re Re #9553;MightyROMcom#955

i went off the love erom as well since the screen didnt always rotate when sliding the keyboard in if ever... it also had some driver issues with the scroll bar for touchflo and seemed to glitch out by the home and people tab not allowing you to get to the other without attempting 2-3 times. i gave silencerom a shot and loving it so far! very smooth and if it keeps up like this will be added to complete my top 3 roms for the touch pro 2 alongside mightyrom and mr.x
        Man im having the same issues with love rom it does not rotate after text and i have to push the end key to get it to homescreen now i have to find another rom that is going to rotate and have great pic mail like this one lol man flashing can be trouble
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re Re #9553;MightyROMcom#955

Man im having the same issues with love rom it does not rotate after text and i have to push the end key to get it to homescreen now i have to find another rom that is going to rotate and have great pic mail like this one lol man flashing can be trouble
          hahaha yes it can but you had to expect it to be buggy since is a beta build of wm 6.5.3 which is known to have its fair share of bugs.... i was just bored and wanted to try them out and make videos of them for mightymike while testing.... (those will be coming tonight or tomorrow by around 2 eastern or so but most likely tonight)

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

Re Re Re #9553;MightyROMcom#955

hahaha yes it can but you had to expect it to be buggy since is a beta build of wm 6.5.3 which is known to have its fair share of bugs.... i was just bored and wanted to try them out and make videos of them for mightymike while testing.... (those will be coming tonight or tomorrow by around 2 eastern or so but most likely tonight)
            Well mostly everything that i try put that is beta comes out to be pretty good i guess om going to download silence rom asap
            sigpic

Comment

• blackdiamond017
              • Oct 17

Re #9553;MightyROMcom#9553;

Guys I just found a fix for MMS on War without the Arcsoft cab or disabling HTC messaging!

Posted by Ziggy471 at ppcgeeks:

I think I just cracked the MMS problem.

I found a reference in an Android forum saying that if you change your server to:

http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=<your ten-digit phone number>

for Verizon, it should work.

Well, I just send a beautiful picture of my wife and new puppy to myself and it worked. You also need to change the WAP to None. For Sprint, it should X-SPRINT-MDN. The others should be similar.

Now I'm using this with MM War 2, NO Arcsoft, NO Disable HTC Messaging, and the Valkyrie 2.5 MMS fix from:
              https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f5...e10134-193479/

I also fixed the UserAgent and UAPROF strings from Mike's provisioning cab, thanks Mike, hope you don't mind the plagiarism.

Anyway, time to go home and see the wife and new puppy.

I'll try and cab up the changes sometime this weekend, this should get everyone started.

Z
              I'm running Mighty Mike War 3 and I can veriify it works for Verizon (a side note: don't include the "<>" when entering your phone number). I think for other carriers you just need to have the right server path and you're good to go!

Hallelujah we finally found the cure!!

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2009 at 0251 --------

There's now a way to get mms to work with htc messaging. All you have to do is change the server address within htc messaging for your carrier. Here are the posts I found at ppcgeeks and big ups to ziggy471 for the 1st post:

I found a reference in an Android forum saying that if you change your server to:

Well, I just send a beautiful picture of my wife and new puppy to myself and it worked. You also need to change the WAP to None. For Sprint, it should X-SPRINT-MDN. The others should be similar.

Now I'm using this with MM War 2, NO Arcsoft, NO Disable HTC Messaging, and the Valkyrie 2.5 MMS fix from:

I also fixed the UserAgent and UAPROF strings from Mike's provisioning cab, thanks Mike, hope you don't mind the plagiarism.

I'll try and cab up the changes sometime this weekend, this should get everyone started.

Z
              Originally Posted by defiantone
              -----------------
              Folks..I just reflashed War 2... I added the http:// string above.. softreset my phone and was able to send and receive mms without any other changes..no added software at all..
              Got a notification the the MMS was sent...delivered to my phone seconds later.
              I'm on Verizon..

I just saw the second quote looking for the first. Apparently you don't even need the mms fix for messaging to work. You just need the right server address. I'm running mighty m's war 3 and i installed the mms fix and it works flawlessly. Haven't tried it without the fix yet.

Now we can use mms via htc messaging on 2.5!!

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2009 at 0253 --------

There's now a way to get mms to work with htc messaging. All you have to do is change the server address within htc messaging for your carrier. Here are the posts I found at ppcgeeks and big ups to ziggy471 for the 1st post:

Z
              Originally Posted by defiantone
              -----------------
              Folks..I just reflashed War 2... I added the http:// string above.. softreset my phone and was able to send and receive mms without any other changes..no added software at all..
              Got a notification the the MMS was sent...delivered to my phone seconds later.
              I'm on Verizon..

I just saw the second quote looking for the first. Apparently you don't even need the mms fix for messaging to work. You just need the right server address. I'm running mighty m's war 3 and i installed the mms fix and it works flawlessly. Haven't tried it without the fix yet.

Now we can use mms via htc messaging on 2.5!
              Last edited by blackdiamond017; December 19, 2009, 01:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• jr5416
                • May 12

Re #9553;MightyROMcom

Great find Black diamond, is there any way u can tell me what post that was on so i can read more about it thanks .
                sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

Re Re #9553;MightyROMcom

Great find Black diamond, is there any way u can tell me what post that was on so i can read more about it thanks .
                  He bro maybey you whant to hit that link in his post
                  video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                  NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                  TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                  sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
                    • May 12

Re Re Re #9553;MightyROMcom

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                    He bro maybey you whant to hit that link in his post
                    I know its the link but might has over 2000 post and i really dont feel like going through half of them to find the post !
                    sigpic

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                      • Oct 17

Re Re #9553;MightyROMcom

I don't remember the post number but check page 124 i believe it starts there.

Comment

• jr5416
                        • May 12

Mighty rom

New update guys can someone plz post this one up , looks like mighty is staying busy though out the holidays lol

║MightyROM.com║ ║ Project ROMs║ ║1st CDMA:HD2 FULL LANDSCAPE SUPPORT 2.5║ ║12.28.
                        sigpic

Comment

• broSki
                          Old Timer/Snr Member
                          • Feb 12

Re Mighty rom

New update guys can someone plz post this one up , looks like mighty is staying busy though out the holidays lol

║MightyROM.com║ ║ Project ROMs║ ║1st CDMA:HD2 FULL LANDSCAPE SUPPORT 2.5║ ║12.28.
                          he took it down...update two is updating as we speak.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/12/2009 at 0604 --------

war with 2.5 landscape is up now!!!! get it now:

Project Name: WAR
                          Device: RhodiumW
                          System: Windows Phone® 21877
                          Interface: HTC Sense 2.5 [FULL LANDSCAPE SUPPORT]
                          Date Built: 12/28/09 (Updated)

MightyROM_WAR: Update Notes
                          -----------------------------
                          [#] AppServiceMsg_1_12_0_0
                          [#] BluetoothSetting_2_11_1_2
                          [#] ButtonSetting_3_17_0_2
                          [#] EPST_4_67_0_0
                          [#] FieldTrial_4_23_0_1
                          [#] Fuart_1_14_0_1
                          [#] initProv_2_57_0_1
                          [#] ModeSwitchRIL_1_10_0_0
                          [#] MS_MyPhone_1_5_2410
                          [#] Power_Service_2_23_0_3
                          [#] ProgressMenuExt_1_11_0_0
                          [#] RSSHub_2_1_1_1107_01
                          [#] SetVoiceOnlyUI_1_10_0_0
                          [#] SMSRetry_Service_1_17_0_1
                          [#] STK_Worldphone_Reg_1_0_0_0
                          [#] Fixed Moving Documents Tab Around
                          Last edited by broSki; December 28, 2009, 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                            • Mar 31

Re Re Mighty rom

Originally posted by broSki
                            he took it down...update two is updating as we speak.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/12/2009 at 0604 --------

war with 2.5 landscape is up now!!!! get it now:

Project Name: WAR
                            Device: RhodiumW
                            System: Windows Phone® 21877
                            Interface: HTC Sense 2.5 [FULL LANDSCAPE SUPPORT]
                            Date Built: 12/28/09 (Updated)

MightyROM_WAR: Update Notes
                            -----------------------------
                            [#] AppServiceMsg_1_12_0_0
                            [#] BluetoothSetting_2_11_1_2
                            [#] ButtonSetting_3_17_0_2
                            [#] EPST_4_67_0_0
                            [#] FieldTrial_4_23_0_1
                            [#] Fuart_1_14_0_1
                            [#] initProv_2_57_0_1
                            [#] ModeSwitchRIL_1_10_0_0
                            [#] MS_MyPhone_1_5_2410
                            [#] Power_Service_2_23_0_3
                            [#] ProgressMenuExt_1_11_0_0
                            [#] RSSHub_2_1_1_1107_01
                            [#] SetVoiceOnlyUI_1_10_0_0
                            [#] SMSRetry_Service_1_17_0_1
                            [#] STK_Worldphone_Reg_1_0_0_0
                            [#] Fixed Moving Documents Tab Around
                            im upgrading to ine war rom to another. mighty really wowed me with its speed and stability. and landscape makes it PERFECT!!!!
                            ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                            ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                            ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                            ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                              • Jul 03

Project ROMs#9553; #9553;65X HD2 Manila#9553; #9553;121609#9553;

just finished d/ling. flashing as i post this.

mms doesn't work so you still have to run the fix.
                              you psychotk :)

Comment

• jr5416
                                • May 12

Re Project ROMs#9553; #9553;65X HD2 Manila#9553; #9553;121609#9553;

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                                just finished d/ling. flashing as i post this.

mms doesn't work so you still have to run the fix.
                                Well i heard that sprint version is the one that dont work but telus and verizon versions do
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...