X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PsyChoTk
    • Jul 03

Re Mighty rom

Originally posted by jr5416
    How does War rom compare to the newest juicy ?
    ROCKS!!!! The only eye candy difference is the 16 shortcuts on the home screen instead of 9. and if you assign a contact to the shortcut, you can't select "view contact" because it opens the contact editor. but aside from that its' rock solid.

you will have to run the stardard mms fixes to get mms to work. but i didn't run the disable manila. I've been running war for a couple of hours. now that i fixed it to my liking. MM released "Impact."

I swear that guy is a a techcrack dealer.
    Last edited by PsyChoTk; December 13, 2009, 09:02 PM.
    Originally posted by D/\SH
    you psychotk :)

Comment

• ghazi
      • Nov 29

mightyrom just got updated, one more rom is out called impact, he is working hard.

i am using love 12/13/09 today's version, and it seems like the within the phone menu, the contact icons does say OK Con.....

is it just me or someone else too
      so far it is running smooth

Thanks

Comment

• BiG JeW
        ADMIN-Watch what you say!
        • Feb 09

Re: MightyROM RhodiumW 653 Love BETA

added newest project "impact to first post" ENJOY! Mighty is a BEAST! I am running RAW and really happy!
        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
        PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║ Project ROMs║ ║6.5.3 & HD2 Manila║ ║12.13.09║

going to download the war tomorrow when im ready to flash so im sure it doesnt get updated throughout the morning hahaha

thanks guys for the heads up on the update and for updating it jew... thanks brudda, and sorry i missed your call by the wy.. was really busy day for me... ill hit you up tomorrow.

Comment

• blackdiamond017
            • Oct 17

Re Re Mighty rom

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
            ROCKS!!!! The only eye candy difference is the 16 shortcuts on the home screen instead of 9. and if you assign a contact to the shortcut, you can't select "view contact" because it opens the contact editor. but aside from that its' rock solid.

you will have to run the stardard mms fixes to get mms to work. but i didn't run the disable manila. I've been running war for a couple of hours. now that i fixed it to my liking. MM released "Impact."

I swear that guy is a a techcrack dealer.
            LOL......I know right, I just can't stop flashing......LOL
            Last edited by blackdiamond017; December 14, 2009, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
              • Jul 03

Re Re Re Mighty rom

Originally posted by blackdiamond017
              LOL......I know right, I just can't stop flashing......LOL
              he's really got to stop this rom releasing $h*t. I'm flashing so much i'm forgetting to back stuff up.

i'm looking into "Impact." I'm really happy with war atm. but i might dive on the nade later.
              you psychotk :)

Comment

• jr5416
                • May 12

Re Re Re Re Mighty rom

he's really got to stop this rom releasing $h*t. I'm flashing so much i'm forgetting to back stuff up.

i'm looking into "Impact." I'm really happy with war atm. but i might dive on the nade later.
                Yea ur right bro , im flashing to impact now cant wait to try this one out, Will report back with some updates on this rom
                sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• blackdiamond017
                  • Oct 17

Re Re Re Re Mighty rom

Flashed it and loving it! Runs great and haven't seen any bugs yet. Only thing with the mms fix is that you have to open your inbox to see messages. A minor inconvenience considering that it's working. Other than that works great like a mighty mike rom does

Comment

• jr5416
                    • May 12

MightyROMcom#9553; #9553; Project ROMs

After flashing to Impact i found it to be very buggy , so i flashed to War so far a very neat rom
                    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: MightyROMcom#9553; #9553; Project ROMs

After flashing to Impact i found it to be very buggy , so i flashed to War so far a very neat rom
                      cool thanks, i heard that it was ok for a while from jew (day or two) and than it went bolistic and starting not working with notifications and such.... im gonna wait to see if he keeps updating or not on this project which i feel that he is going to.

Comment

• jr5416
                        • May 12

Re MightyROMcom#9553; #9553; Project ROMs

cool thanks, i heard that it was ok for a while from jew (day or two) and than it went bolistic and starting not working with notifications and such.... im gonna wait to see if he keeps updating or not on this project which i feel that he is going to.
                        Yeap id try War if i were u bro its not bad at all, well at least now ive only been on it for a day will keep updating on this rom
                        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Re: Re MightyROMcom#9553; #9553; Project ROMs

Yeap id try War if i were u bro its not bad at all, well at least now ive only been on it for a day will keep updating on this rom
                          yeah thats what jew was having troubles with it.... i need something stable.... guess i will read through the thread once i finish my exam paper tonight and see if it will work for me.

Comment

• jr5416
                            • May 12

Re Re MightyROMcom#9553; #9553; Project ROMs

yeah thats what jew was having troubles with it.... i need something stable.... guess i will read through the thread once i finish my exam paper tonight and see if it will work for me.
                            I hear ya bro school is tuff with all them papers, by the way can someone update War rom new update today thanks
                            sigpic

Comment

• J1GS4W
                              • Sep 20

Hey all, just wanted to say keep up the great work all you guys are doing with the roms. I just installed Mighty's rom and its really nice and all, so far its stable and very responsive, only problem im having right now is landscape, when i open to landscape it cuts the background in half and it doesnt show the option to scroll through the apps or anything else. not sure if anybody is getting the same issue.

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
                                • Nov 30

I assume you flashed the war rom? Landscape is not supported out the door you have to install the items above in the original thread " Landscape Fix" even then I am pretty sure that it has not been perfected so there will still be some issues with it. I suggest if landscape is that important to you use the Love rom.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/12/2009 at 1056 --------

I hear ya bro school is tuff with all them papers, by the way can someone update War rom new update today thanks
                                You say there was an update?? Cant find it anywhere can some one please update wanna flash today but not if there is a new version floating around. Thanks
                                Last edited by livinlifes2shor; December 16, 2009, 09:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...