LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• chauleyb
      • Feb 19

Re Re 12/10/0910 | fresh rom | Enough that Im calling it 10

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
      yea i finally got the guts to jump and root my hero and install fresh rom the latest 1.1 but i'm impressed with his rom...I'm still learning android device so i treated it like winmo when i installed this rom..lol when i get a chance later i'll up date it ..
      lol i feel you bro it took me hours to figure out the rooting process i wasnt tryna bug anyone lol but diddo fresh is doin a good job with the roms the scrolling can be better but the rom is good so far....

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Re Re 12/10/0910 | fresh rom | Enough that Im calling it 10

Originally posted by chauleyb
        lol i feel you bro it took me hours to figure out the rooting process i wasnt tryna bug anyone lol but diddo fresh is doin a good job with the roms the scrolling can be better but the rom is good so far....
        word i wish i had a device to root again... i rooted the g-1 and the first time had soooo many odd troubles and such but than did again and was all good to go.... i found for me at least that what ill do is read it fully first than go off of memory until i need the tutorial... when i get stuck i look at the tutorial.. the reason i do that is memorization... you do it without looking back and fourth you memorize it easier :)

Comment

• chauleyb
          • Feb 19

Re Re Re 12/10/0910 | fresh rom | Enough that Im calling it 10

Originally posted by D/\SH
          word i wish i had a device to root again... i rooted the g-1 and the first time had soooo many odd troubles and such but than did again and was all good to go.... i found for me at least that what ill do is read it fully first than go off of memory until i need the tutorial... when i get stuck i look at the tutorial.. the reason i do that is memorization... you do it without looking back and fourth you memorize it easier :)
          ill start doin that lol not an bad idea

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Re 12/10/0910 | fresh rom | Enough that Im calling it 10

Originally posted by chauleyb
            ill start doin that lol not an bad idea
            hahah i like to learn it so i dont have to keep looking back all the time and basically have to relearn over and over again... i found it to come in very useful because you never know when you are going to need the info and sometimes you just have to explain in a different way to people and you can do that if you know what you are talking about and remember the process that you took to do so.... i do that with most if not all the stuff i do and have found it to be very valuable in the long run on multiple occasions.

Comment

Working...