X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: BiG JeW Beta WM65 NO TOUCHFLO3D

i still see you on here quite a bit shit comes up and hell you been busy with other stuff all day lately. package with bubb and battery being sent out today the way it looks :)

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

so far so good, the rom overall is very stable and pretty snappy. the battery life has a little to be offered still but hell its early beta. the only major problem i have faced thus far since flashing this morning is that when running any internet browser the phone slows down terribly as well as when opera is used and i slid the keyboasrd open to type it crashes opera and sometimes the phone soi have to do a soft reset....... well thats about it for now and will let you know more as i get some hours uder the belt with this rom.

Comment

• smw
        amish papa smurf hustler
        • Apr 18

I setting up ring tones and hit the ok and it doesnt leave it just flashes rigntone titles in the little box and returns to where it was.soft reset and back to normal but if I go back in there same thang.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by smw
          I setting up ring tones and hit the ok and it doesnt leave it just flashes rigntone titles in the little box and returns to where it was.soft reset and back to normal but if I go back in there same thang.
          after checking this out i experienced the problem twice and havent got the ringtones to stick either

Comment

• smw
            amish papa smurf hustler
            • Apr 18

I know a lot of guys here dont care about the camera but I use it a lot to keep my customers up to date which is nice. Anywho Im not sure if this info is needed now but I really like the touch to focus and push to take a pic but thats me. The problem I have is after taking a pic the camera does some split screen looking thing.

Comment

• BiG JeW
              ADMIN-Watch what you say!
              • Feb 09

Originally posted by broSki
              Hey jew sorry i didnt call u today bro, but ben home all day working on getting my house's cable,internet,and phone back up, cable company was here since 9am and left 6pm getting our shit done...they had to put new splitters on the poles and back going to our house and put new phone boxes, and put 6 drops in back of the house, then re wire all the cables to each window/room...tomorrow i will be back online full and hopefully not so busy, they gave me a new motorola 5152 modem, I got a new Netgear RangeNext N router, and sprint Airave which by the way they i ordered optimum online Boost now im getting 30MB DL and 10MB UL woooooot...

ok enough crapping lol but yea jew sorry to leave u hangin 2day :)
              All good bro... im on lunch, but ill call you after work.
              Originally posted by D_Mysterio
              Hey jew tell me what ya think bro i know we had talk bout this looong time back but i fig ya giv. ya splash a real quick update ya dun gotta use it but i thought i show my support one for ya beta and one for the final

Code:
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/GraphXDeege/jewbeta.jpg
              Code:
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/GraphXDeege/jew2.jpg
              Yo, now those are hot.. thanks for thinking of me. I will take this into consideration... i appreciate it... looks madd raw!
              Originally posted by smw
              Downloading and flashing right now, not sure if Ill be much help as Im a very light user compared to some folks here at spj. Ill do my best and will update the moment there is one and Ill make a point to visit spj a few times a day been falling off here lately. Thanks jew for your hard work .
              thanks for testing,... I am just looking on stability and every user is different so its all good. thanks for the support.
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
              IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
              PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• austinator
                Blackberry Dude
                • Jun 29

Originally posted by austinator
                Hey looks good bro
                WTF, I know i've been logging out. Who keeps posting under my name. FFFFUUUU!!!!
                Current Phones: RIM 8830, RIM 8130, RIM 8330
                Blackberry Questions? ASK ME HERE
                My BB PIN & Barcode: 303482c6
                http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3471/...a2305bcf52.jpg

Comment

• BiG JeW
                  • Feb 09

Originally posted by austinator
                  WTF, I know i've been logging out. Who keeps posting under my name. FFFFUUUU!!!!
                  are you having a personal issue not related to the ROM?? Send me a PM (sounds like you think someone is logged in your account)

--------- New Post Merged on 30/7/2009 at 0809 --------

OK guys... here is the scoop.. i lost internet the last 3 days and just got back up and running... i havent been working on the ROM to be honest as I was working on my internet issue after work.... I will have 6.1 with tflo3d beta 1 and 6.5 no tflo3d beta 2 by the end of the weekend.. thanks for testing as i will look in to the fixes for the next release.
                  Last edited by BiG JeW; July 30, 2009, 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by BiG JeW
                    are you having a personal issue not related to the ROM?? Send me a PM (sounds like you think someone is logged in your account)

--------- New Post Merged on 30/7/2009 at 0809 --------

OK guys... here is the scoop.. i lost internet the last 3 days and just got back up and running... i havent been working on the ROM to be honest as I was working on my internet issue after work.... I will have 6.1 with tflo3d beta 1 and 6.5 no tflo3d beta 2 by the end of the weekend.. thanks for testing as i will look in to the fixes for the next release.
                    sweet and cant wait for this beast to be released for the next beta version... i know with the hard work that you are putting into this rom it is going to be a great one

Comment

• SwAgGiN30
                      • Feb 26

hey jew, i love this rom so far even without the tf3d, u got my support on this one.

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

for sure, i cant wait for jew to get this all complete and get some updates under his belt.... this rom does work pretty smooth, when jew gets back into the stride of things with the rom game im sure that this will a beast that will be a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

• SwAgGiN30
                          • Feb 26

im having a problem with my email set up, i set up yahoo, but i cant set up hotmail, but it tells me i have 45 inbox messages. when i click to view the messages nothing happens

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by SwAgGiN30
                            im having a problem with my email set up, i set up yahoo, but i cant set up hotmail, but it tells me i have 45 inbox messages. when i click to view the messages nothing happens
                            did you take the battery out and hard reset after the flash? i didnt have these troubles with it when i was runnnig and testing for jew..... btw jew when can we expect the next round?

Comment

• BiG JeW
                              • Feb 09

This weekend i promise another beta should be up... I have been swamped bro.. i really need to tighten up and get it together.. I apologize for the delay, just personal issues..
                              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

Originally posted by BiG JeW
                                This weekend i promise another beta should be up... I have been swamped bro.. i really need to tighten up and get it together.. I apologize for the delay, just personal issues..
                                its all good dont get worried about it, its supposed to be fun and should stay fun remember that.... talked to you about it earlier to day though.

Comment

Working...