X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metallized
    • Nov 10

Re: BiG JeW Beta WM65 NO TOUCHFLO3D

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
    yea bro...not a titanium user.I 'll wait when you get the tflo out.
    yup... would be gr8 if we had that option.... one with titanium only and one with tf3ds.... or like most of the roms here where we have both and u just check whichever u want from the today setting.........
    but still big jew i am sure those who luv titanium wil luv it....
    and guys lets not forget those thanks and installed bottons......
    Last edited by metallized; July 27, 2009, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Originally posted by metallized
      stable so far man.... i like how fast it is tho..... no freezing ups yet... don know about battery life as i just flashed it few hrs ago.... i think if u add more apps on it as suggested before by others, its would be gr8 esp for those who don like tf3d or tf3d2... for me tho i am a big fan of tf3d2... but it would be gr8 rom for those who want the titanium.....

--------- New Post Merged on 27/7/2009 at 0528 --------

and why no touch flo man ??? r we gonna have a option to get one with a tf3d2 ??? i would luv that.....
      thanks for the review... please see my other thread with me requesting beta testers, as that will answer your questions in detail. i will be incorporating some additional apps, i am just looking for Stability at the moment. thanks.
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• ON3/\L
        SPJ Supporter/Promoter
        • Jan 28

Man I would go ahead and flash but I'm still rocking my Vogue and my Palm Pre right now. I let someone borrow my Touch Pro but gonna have them flash this so I can give you some feedback. I like TF3D2 better but I been using titanium on NFSFan's rom for a while so not a big deal. Keep up the good work Jew we appreciate it bro. ONLY 3 INSTALLS??? AND 1 WAS MINE.... WTF... Show JEW some support y'all AND HIT THE REP ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know more then 2 have installed since more than 2 have gave feedback so let's try not to forget and MARK AS INSTALLED!
        sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
        Code:
        http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
        Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• BiG JeW
          • Feb 09

yup... would be gr8 if we had that option.... one with titanium only and one with tf3ds.... or like most of the roms here where we have both and u just check whichever u want from the today setting.........
          but still big jew i am sure those who luv titanium wil luv it....
          you guys are asking questions that have been answered already......

CLICK ME
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• ON3/\L
            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
            • Jan 28

Guys, this is specifically testing for STABILITY ONLY at this point. He will have other versions out when the time comes but let's stay on point and give feedback on what he asked not what you like better. Report the stability and battery life speed etc. or any problems you encounter. NOT THE THREAD TO DISCUSS TF3D OR TF3D2. thanks
            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
            Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• BiG JeW
              • Feb 09

Originally posted by ON3/\L
              Guys, this is specifically testing for STABILITY ONLY at this point. He will have other versions out when the time comes but let's stay on point and give feedback on what he asked not what you like better. Report the stability and battery life speed etc. or any problems you encounter. NOT THE THREAD TO DISCUSS TF3D OR TF3D2. thanks
              well, if i didnt get my point across to anyone else, it definitely got across to ON3/\L. thanks bro!
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• metallized
                • Nov 10

Originally posted by BiG JeW
                well, if i didnt get my point across to anyone else, it definitely got across to ON3/\L. thanks bro!
                sorry bro didnt mean to crap the thread.. i just did not read ur other thread first ...
                on this rom... so far so good.... battery seems going down a lil faster... skyfire did not start for some reason for a while.... i had to uninstall it and reinstall it on my device (had it on storage card first)..... worked after that tho.... stable and fast...

Comment

• BiG JeW
                  • Feb 09

sorry bro didnt mean to crap the thread.. i just did not read ur other thread first ...
                  on this rom... so far so good.... battery seems going down a lil faster... skyfire did not start for some reason for a while.... i had to uninstall it and reinstall it on my device (had it on storage card first)..... worked after that tho.... stable and fast...
                  thank you much... it is greatly appreciated.. i will have beta 2 of this ROM by tomorrow night... I appreciate it again... I will have some apps built in and will tweak batt life...
                  NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• GokuSS3
                    • Jun 02

Ok update use this for a whole day now , lots of texts , pal , internet battery faired ok threw the day after 9 hours still have 40 percent left. Opera works in portait mode but not in landscape it will load then it kicks me out every time i try to load a site. Phone starts to lag everytime I open a Opera or Skyfire and i get a text or have to back out to another app. Will keep this dating as the night goes on
                    Thanks Jew
                    sigpic
                    The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                    How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                    If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• BiG JeW
                      • Feb 09

ok... i noticed the opera issue in landscape too. i reverted back to a diff version of opera. and now it looks to be good...i dont have any issue with lag when launching skyfire, i did issue lag with opera. thanks Goku, i appreciate it.. i will have another version up tomorrow late evening.
                      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• GokuSS3
                        • Jun 02

Originally posted by BiG JeW
                        ok... i noticed the opera issue in landscape too. i reverted back to a diff version of opera. and now it looks to be good...i dont have any issue with lag when launching skyfire, i did issue lag with opera. thanks Goku, i appreciate it.. i will have another version up tomorrow late evening.
                        Ok will be on the look out for it then thanks
                        sigpic
                        The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                        How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                        If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• D_Mysterio
                          Mogul Dude Father
                          • Apr 10

Hey jew tell me what ya think bro i know we had talk bout this looong time back but i fig ya giv. ya splash a real quick update ya dun gotta use it but i thought i show my support one for ya beta and one for the final

Code:
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/GraphXDeege/jewbeta.jpg
                          Code:
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/GraphXDeege/jew2.jpg
                          Last edited by D_Mysterio; July 28, 2009, 11:37 AM.
                          LEARN TO SEARCH
                          To View Software Threads And More You Must Go Here First!!!
                          REQUEST A SIG/AVATAR
                          Please Search All Related Threads Before Posting For Help
                          ''Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Tell that dude ''Go cook his own damn fish!'' he eats for a life time''
                          -D_Mysterio

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by D_Mysterio
                            Hey jew tell me what ya think bro i know we had talk bout this looong time back but i fig ya giv. ya splash a real quick update ya dun gotta use it but i thought it bring some hype idk lol

Code:
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/GraphXDeege/jews.jpg
                            now thta is tight!!!!! very nice work

Comment

• broSki
                              Old Timer/Snr Member
                              • Feb 12

Hey jew sorry i didnt call u today bro, but ben home all day working on getting my house's cable,internet,and phone back up, cable company was here since 9am and left 6pm getting our shit done...they had to put new splitters on the poles and back going to our house and put new phone boxes, and put 6 drops in back of the house, then re wire all the cables to each window/room...tomorrow i will be back online full and hopefully not so busy, they gave me a new motorola 5152 modem, I got a new Netgear RangeNext N router, and sprint Airave which by the way they i ordered optimum online Boost now im getting 30MB DL and 10MB UL woooooot...

ok enough crapping lol but yea jew sorry to leave u hangin 2day :)
                              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                              Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• smw
                                amish papa smurf hustler
                                • Apr 18

Downloading and flashing right now, not sure if Ill be much help as Im a very light user compared to some folks here at spj. Ill do my best and will update the moment there is one and Ill make a point to visit spj a few times a day been falling off here lately. Thanks jew for your hard work .

Comment

Working...