Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 7thHTC
    • Jun 13

Re: MightyROM6

Whenever I try to install bing or use the flash light application (and other things) i get the error message "To run this application you must first install one of the .NET Compact Framework: v3.5.7338. . ." will his new update fix that?

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by 7thHTC
      Whenever I try to install bing or use the flash light application (and other things) i get the error message "To run this application you must first install one of the .NET Compact Framework: v3.5.7338. . ." will his new update fix that?
      all you hasve to do is install compact framework 3.5 and that error wont happen anymore... it just needs compact framework to be installed thus the error message.

Comment

• 7thHTC
        • Jun 13

Originally posted by D/\SH
        all you hasve to do is install compact framework 3.5 and that error wont happen anymore... it just needs compact framework to be installed thus the error message.
        "A later version of the .NET Compact Framework is already installed. If you want to install this version, first remove the existing version. "

So how so I remove the other one?

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

"A later version of the .NET Compact Framework is already installed. If you want to install this version, first remove the existing version. "

So how so I remove the other one?
          When you go to install the newer verison your phone should give a prompt saying it will uninstall the later verison so it can install the new.
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• 7thHTC
            • Jun 13

Absolutely love this rom but after awhile, going from text message to inbox, the text message window freezes for up to 3 minutes (after sending a message and pressing the "txt" button on the keyboard) Any ideas on how to fix that?

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Absolutely love this rom but after awhile, going from text message to inbox, the text message window freezes for up to 3 minutes (after sending a message and pressing the "txt" button on the keyboard) Any ideas on how to fix that?
              does it literally freeze for 3 minutes or 10-15 seconds? 10-15 seconds is the build that he used and if it is freezing for that long try to clear out your text messages that are on there and clear some space..... if that doesnt help may be time for a hard reset or a flash.

Comment

• 7thHTC
                • Jun 13

It varies. But always more than 30 seconds. Sometimes it takes so long that I just reset the phone and it would happen when I have a total of 300 messages in my inbox.

Comment

• GokuSS3
                  • Jun 02

Re MightyROM6

It varies. But always more than 30 seconds. Sometimes it takes so long that I just reset the phone and it would happen when I have a total of 300 messages in my inbox.
                  I would just do like Dash said a hard reset solves most problems , an if it doesnt usually the rom then....
                  sigpic

Comment

• mig407
                    • Apr 17

no weather on the titanium???

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by mig407
                      no weather on the titanium???
                      jsut use the titanium weather cab

Comment

• ajmal266
                        • Oct 16

Re MightyROM6

im not sure if its stupid problem or not but every time im trying to run mightyrom it gives me error that my cable is not plugged in although it is. any thoughts? thank you

Comment

• GokuSS3
                          • Jun 02

Re Re MightyROM6

Originally posted by ajmal266
                          im not sure if its stupid problem or not but every time im trying to run mightyrom it gives me error that my cable is not plugged in although it is. any thoughts? thank you
                          I am guessing you are talking about flashing your phone to Mightyrom. Did you unlocker you phone ? An try changing the usb port you are using now... Make you have the box check saying you want you phone to syc everytime you connect to your computer.
                          sigpic

Comment

• ajmal266
                            • Oct 16

Re MightyROM6

yeah im talking about flashing. im going to try it now lets see what happense. thank you

--------- New Post Merged on 21/10/2009 at 0213 --------

as soon as it starts doing the update my activesync disconnects n the thing goes as far as showing the progress bar but it stays at 0% and says error 262
                            Last edited by ajmal266; October 21, 2009, 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Re: Re MightyROM6

Originally posted by ajmal266
                              yeah im talking about flashing. im going to try it now lets see what happense. thank you

--------- New Post Merged on 21/10/2009 at 0213 --------

as soon as it starts doing the update my activesync disconnects n the thing goes as far as showing the progress bar but it stays at 0% and says error 262
                              whats the exact wording after error 262?

Comment

• 7thHTC
                                • Jun 13

Re Re MightyROM6

Originally posted by GokuSS3
                                I would just do like Dash said a hard reset solves most problems , an if it doesnt usually the rom then....
                                Then what? And I forgot how to hard reset. How do I do that?

Comment

Working...