• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: MightyROM6

Originally posted by broSki
    Yea i heard that same thing to...if u like or want, im really really digging NRGZ rom bro, he just released a new one today on his german server which i believe he is uploading it to the other servers he uses, but its freaking amazing bro...alot of us know him from xda for making gsm rom with the visual kitchen

I've seen his rom before. but even thought it's based of a gsm rom to get it working for cdma is a headache.Thats how i started with nsfan last rom but i couldn't get it working on my end.Some may disagree,but anytime i have issue with a rom , that i can't get into the espt.Its a big issue with me because all other functions won't work.

But I'm happy with nsfan newest build.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• broSki
      Old Timer/Snr Member
      • Feb 12

well all the sys's are gsm....its really up to the chef to add the epst into the rom and the carrier settings...I have the cabs for epst and sprint carriers, if u need em ill send em to u
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• BiG JeW
        ADMIN-Watch what you say!
        • Feb 09

well all the sys's are gsm....its really up to the chef to add the epst into the rom and the carrier settings...I have the cabs for epst and sprint carriers, if u need em ill send em to u
        do you guys wanna go to PM with this and stop crapping the thread. I keep thinking this is a good ROM.. J.k. Love ya Broski!
        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
        PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• puertoblack2003
          OG Member
          • Nov 08

yea send to me so i can look at the xml file...

Originally posted by BiG JeW
          do you guys wanna go to PM with this and stop crapping the thread. I keep thinking this is a good ROM.. J.k. Love ya Broski!
          lick me..hahahahahah that's for you

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• eklipz3
            EkLiPz3
            • Jan 22

Here goes the new one....
            [ ] Alltel 2.01 Kernel Update (Thanks Juicy47 & Conflipper)
            [ ] Sprint Specific Services Restored
            [ ] Phcanoverbmp.dll Updated (Restores rA Icon)
            [ ] Powerexe.exe Changes (Attempt To Resolve Backlight Issue?!?!?!)
            [ ] Lil Rico’s Customized .tsk’s Updated (New Wallpapers for some .tsk’s)
            [ ] Ezinput Included
            [ ] No hardware keyboard lag! (Thanks bradyonly)
            Code:
            http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/MightyROM6_07.16.09_Herman.exe

Comment

• puertoblack2003
              OG Member
              • Nov 08

Originally posted by eklipz3
              Here goes the new one....
              [ ] Alltel 2.01 Kernel Update (Thanks Juicy47 & Conflipper)
              [ ] Sprint Specific Services Restored
              [ ] Phcanoverbmp.dll Updated (Restores rA Icon)
              [ ] Powerexe.exe Changes (Attempt To Resolve Backlight Issue?!?!?!)
              [ ] Lil Rico’s Customized .tsk’s Updated (New Wallpapers for some .tsk’s)
              [ ] Ezinput Included
              [ ] No hardware keyboard lag! (Thanks bradyonly)
              Code:
              http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/MightyROM6_07.16.09_Herman.exe
              thanks updated first post

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• trentonmac
                MurdaROM Creator
                • Oct 15

Flashed to this ROM tonight and so far it seems stable and pretty damn fast. Mighty is making quality roms still, TF3D2 is just not quite there yet. NFSFAN's 2.1 rhodium is a step in the right direction though. I will give a full review tomorrow on programs that work/dont work that I use.
                sigpic
                If anyone helps you out THANK them.

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by trentonmac
                  Flashed to this ROM tonight and so far it seems stable and pretty damn fast. Mighty is making quality roms still, TF3D2 is just not quite there yet. NFSFAN's 2.1 rhodium is a step in the right direction though. I will give a full review tomorrow on programs that work/dont work that I use.
                  sweet! cant wait to hear the feedback and honestly i cant remember the last time i used a mighty rom.... jsut didnt like themes and such didnt work with his and that you were limited to lil ricos.

Comment

• eklipz3
                    EkLiPz3
                    • Jan 22

Yet another update 7.17.09

Yep, it’s that time again. MightyROM6 receives another update. Before we start, I must note that this is for the HTC Touch Pro device only. Diamond devices should be receiving the update within the upcoming week. Most issues resolved are not present in the Diamond ROM, therefore an update isn’t necessary at the moment. On to the release notes.
                    Alarm Bug Fixed. After consulting with DCD, he was able to share with me some helpful information on resoloving the alarm issue. In previous ROMs, the alarm alert was being redirected to the reminder notification, therefore alarm alerts would not sound off thus causing you not to wake up. All that has been fixed. 6.5 reacts differently on calling upon the alarm now. It first sounds off the reminder alert, then kicks into the alarm. Thanks a lot DCD!
                    XIP Optimized. Using the new Alltel 2.01 xip, there was some noticeable screen pauses/freezes while using the device, sometimes up to 15-20 seconds of freezing. Some drivers within the xip were causing this issue, therefore removed and replaced with previous versions. Luckily the 2.01 kernel is not giving any issues, therefore it is here to stay.
                    Customized Themes. With the introduction of the newer sys builds, Microsoft added multi-colored registry settings which were not present in earlier themes, therefore causing a grey-backdrop within the os. The previous release, some themes were not resolved. Lil Rico has done a superb job updating each and every theme, also refreshing them with new wallpaper as well. The stock MightyDVF theme has now been replaced by Everlasting Cactus Green, which sports the stock HTC Green colors rather than the pastel look of the DVF Theme. Last but not least, a new MightyROM Blackout theme which is the default theme upon loadup. Thanks to M.Carrol from Xda-Developers for the initial images and color schemes, followed by a custom wallpaper created by myself which is a blacked out Burberry wallpaper. Classy
                    Manila Engine Update. The manila.exe’s have been updated to their latest build resulting in a much smoother scrolling speed within TouchFlo.
                    Text Lag Removed. This was done in the previous release, although comes with a warning, therefore I shall explain. While in “Threaded-SMS” mode, previously you would see your 0/130 text count in the top left of the screen. It has been noted that this is the reason for texting lag. The counter has been removed and you will now notice that texting lag has been completely resolved. Small price to pay for a responsive keyboard.
                    Those are the major changes within the update. Enjoy the release.

Code:
                    http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/MightyROM6_07.18.09_Herman.exe

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                      OG Member
                      • Nov 08

Originally posted by eklipz3
                      Yet another update 7.17.09

Yep, it’s that time again. MightyROM6 receives another update. Before we start, I must note that this is for the HTC Touch Pro device only. Diamond devices should be receiving the update within the upcoming week. Most issues resolved are not present in the Diamond ROM, therefore an update isn’t necessary at the moment. On to the release notes.
                      Alarm Bug Fixed. After consulting with DCD, he was able to share with me some helpful information on resoloving the alarm issue. In previous ROMs, the alarm alert was being redirected to the reminder notification, therefore alarm alerts would not sound off thus causing you not to wake up. All that has been fixed. 6.5 reacts differently on calling upon the alarm now. It first sounds off the reminder alert, then kicks into the alarm. Thanks a lot DCD!
                      XIP Optimized. Using the new Alltel 2.01 xip, there was some noticeable screen pauses/freezes while using the device, sometimes up to 15-20 seconds of freezing. Some drivers within the xip were causing this issue, therefore removed and replaced with previous versions. Luckily the 2.01 kernel is not giving any issues, therefore it is here to stay.
                      Customized Themes. With the introduction of the newer sys builds, Microsoft added multi-colored registry settings which were not present in earlier themes, therefore causing a grey-backdrop within the os. The previous release, some themes were not resolved. Lil Rico has done a superb job updating each and every theme, also refreshing them with new wallpaper as well. The stock MightyDVF theme has now been replaced by Everlasting Cactus Green, which sports the stock HTC Green colors rather than the pastel look of the DVF Theme. Last but not least, a new MightyROM Blackout theme which is the default theme upon loadup. Thanks to M.Carrol from Xda-Developers for the initial images and color schemes, followed by a custom wallpaper created by myself which is a blacked out Burberry wallpaper. Classy
                      Manila Engine Update. The manila.exe’s have been updated to their latest build resulting in a much smoother scrolling speed within TouchFlo.
                      Text Lag Removed. This was done in the previous release, although comes with a warning, therefore I shall explain. While in “Threaded-SMS” mode, previously you would see your 0/130 text count in the top left of the screen. It has been noted that this is the reason for texting lag. The counter has been removed and you will now notice that texting lag has been completely resolved. Small price to pay for a responsive keyboard.
                      Those are the major changes within the update. Enjoy the release.

Code:
                      http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/MightyROM6_07.18.09_Herman.exe

thanks post updated

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
                        thanks post updated
                        damnet i just flashed tonight also.... oh well i guess i will be flashing again hahahaa

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                          Creativity Unleashed
                          • Oct 14

can someone please give a full review please?......im on n fsfans newest, but im always looking for the newest, how does this compares? thanks guys.
                          sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
                          TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• parna1973
                            • Jun 12

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                            can someone please give a full review please?......im on n fsfans newest, but im always looking for the newest, how does this compares? thanks guys.
                            COmplete review i flashed last nite battery is amazing very fast still based on regular touchflo3d..also includes 6.5 windows titanium...also added some pretty cool themes thatll change titanium including highlight s on dialer...internet is pretty dam fast in opera..keyboard at least of right now not lagging..also recommend any body running this rom to tweak pollinterval set at 25000 very high set mine 5000 and has been working really good..charge my phone last night and still sitting around 65% not bad for a couple of phone calls and texting..might not be eveybodys ROm talking for myself was running touchflo3d2 for a while so trying to get used to regular touochflo its not cutting it..hope this helps..thnxs SPJ
                            sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• medic88
                              • Aug 27

Originally posted by parna1973
                              COmplete review i flashed last nite battery is amazing very fast still based on regular touchflo3d..also includes 6.5 windows titanium...also added some pretty cool themes thatll change titanium including highlight s on dialer...internet is pretty dam fast in opera..keyboard at least of right now not lagging..also recommend any body running this rom to tweak pollinterval set at 25000 very high set mine 5000 and has been working really good..charge my phone last night and still sitting around 65% not bad for a couple of phone calls and texting..might not be eveybodys ROm talking for myself was running touchflo3d2 for a while so trying to get used to regular touochflo its not cutting it..hope this helps..thnxs SPJ
                              I agree with the battery life. It is better for me then NFSFAN. And the new themes are nice.
                              But there are a few things
                              1. no new taskbar menu. Still old 6.1 style
                              2. the touchflo3d seems to freeze here and there( totally acceptable)
                              3. nothing is really standing out for me.

I was using NFSFAN 105 for a while because I think personnally think TF3D2 is still buggy. NFSFAN has a few little details that I enjoyed more like having TFConfig and TotalCommander allready cooked in his ROM.
                              MightyROM6 seems very stable but no real bells and whistles for me . I think I will give it a little more of a chance before I dismiss it!
                              And thats my 2 cents eh!

Comment

• trentonmac
                                MurdaROM Creator
                                • Oct 15

I'm working a review, I had one basically done until mighty released a new version. A never ending game, keeping up on new versions. I will post my personal reveiw later tonight, but if you liked his 6.1 roms you should like this 6.5 rom.
                                sigpic
                                If anyone helps you out THANK them.

Comment

Working...