Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • benmiller
    • Feb 09

Re: How to Jailbreak Your iPhone/iTouch on OS 3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)0807

thats why I just downloaded the update already and when I do the update thing on itunes im going to cancle then upgrade with the one I downloaded :D so it should be 3.0 when its all said and done plus i dont feel like paying for the update. Free is good for me.

Comment

• claudius
      • Jan 17

i jut got the iphone 3gs today from att it came with the 3.1 firmware already on it not the 3.1.2 it just says 3.1 is there a jailbrake for that

Comment

• nadcicle
        • Apr 22

I don't know how true it is, but i'm hearing that the only firmware for 3.1 and above is either custom firmware for the 3g or you have to have a mac for it to work.

rawr

Comment

• claudius
          • Jan 17

do u know if i can just downgrade to 3.0

Comment

• PHE-NOM
            Creativity Unleashed
            • Oct 14

Re How to Jailbreak Your iPhone/iTouch on OS 3 Using RedSn0w (Windows0807

Originally posted by claudius
            do u know if i can just downgrade to 3.0
            you can downgrade, but you still wont be able to unlock it......... some people say is possible to unlock 3.1 software, but i still havent seen it done.....
            sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
            TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• TweetyBear
              • Mar 01

arg..i dont think you can downgrade from 3.1 to 3.0. only way you can is if you had an old ipsw or something for your device. but i think the device can be jailbroke but not unlocked yet
              IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
              NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
              NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
              NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

Working...