X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PsyChoTk
    • Jul 03

Re: 3 Windows 7 Plus Patch 100 Activator 2009/ 29/05

Originally posted by D/\SH
    yeah we will me or weesje or the other staff and members here will def have up on release day or when the first copy surfaces to the net...... and that is a promise :)
    I dove on the nade and installed last night. I'm running release candidate build 7100. So far I like it. It's a little slower than Vista Ultimate, but overall it's pretty good.

As a side note, I personally know a computer doctoral student at UCF and he is running this build on all of his laptops, desktops, and some type of "note pad." His reason was the OS doesn't interfere with any apps like vista did.
    Originally posted by D/\SH
    you psychotk :)

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by godslunatk
      I dove on the nade and installed last night. I'm running release candidate build 7100. So far I like it. It's a little slower than Vista Ultimate, but overall it's pretty good.

As a side note, I personally know a computer doctoral student at UCF and he is running this build on all of his laptops, desktops, and some type of "note pad." His reason was the OS doesn't interfere with any apps like vista did.
      HI I AM RUNNING THIS AND PERSONLY THINK ITS A LOT FASTER THEN VISTA ULTIMATE AND NOT SO RESOURCE HOG THIS EVEN RUNS ON P4 WHIT 1GIG RAM FAST AND SMOOTH AND ITS WAY BETTER ON SOFTWARE Compatibiliteit TO THIS IS WAY BETTER THEN ANY VISTA BUILD

GRTZ CYBER
      MODERATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• wdbanks
        • May 16

Im running this as well and can verify it smokes Vista on speed and stability. Even if is for a while I will run this till the official complete version is out and just reinstall. Its worth it to me.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
          • Mar 27

Originally posted by wdbanks
          Im running this as well and can verify it smokes Vista on speed and stability. Even if is for a while I will run this till the official complete version is out and just reinstall. Its worth it to me.

yeah totaly agree

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          MODERATOR@SPJ
          sigpic

Comment

• ON3/\L
            SPJ Supporter/Promoter
            • Jan 28

OMG this Windows 7 SMOKES VISTA ULTIMATE!! I was running the Vista eternity Ultimate and also the standard Vista Ultimate, I formatted my partition and clean installed this puppy and it is THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER SEEN!! AND way more stable than Vista and it's not even an official release! I am amazed by the quality and speed and the look overall is even still better than Vista! Trust me on this one, and anyone who HAS installed this will agree no doubt about it! And there is patch and activator included so right now it's FREE so don't need it, but when you do need it all you have to do is click 2 buttons and it will be activated?? I am confused why people are worried about activation? It's free right now due to beta testers, but it's not gonna just cancel! It states clearly that it needs to be activtaed by Jan 2010 and IF NOT the your PC will shut on/off etc. ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T ACTIVATE THERE WINDOWS 7 BETA WHEN IT'S TIME TO WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PC TURNING OFF/ON?? Just trying to clear the air as there is some BIG TIME mis-understanding about this. I have my pc dual booted on xp pro 64 bit using the majority of my disk space, I only partitioned about 70 gigs of HD to test the Vista Ultimate..(which was slow and hogged resource and bogged my pc down, although it looked good) and now I am testing this and it is SO GOOD that I will probably do away with XP Pro and make this my Primary OS because it is that good! Much smoother than Vista Ultimate, very sexy os and all the unlocked themes Weesje provided in the 10patch etc really just blow out the competition. I am here to confirm that whoever decides to try this WILL NOT be disappointed! Menikfire....how are you liking yours?? Weesje?? Can I get a A-MEN?? Ok, I will stop now, but I just couldn't believe some of the stuff I was reading on the comments and the false rumors about problems. Hope this helps and I'm on it right now and when I tell you that this is blazing fast I mean just that, way more setting for customizing every little detail, I mean to get these options on other Os you have to download TU 2009 and other related programs to enable this stuff that came with this BEFORE I have even tweaked it or downloaded anything other than the Patch kit posted above! I give this w7 a 10+!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/6/2009 at 0544 --------

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
            hi bro thats rklaucher for vista but it works on windows 7 to you can find that here https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...light=launcher thats the dock and the wallpaper i wil ad whit file to the first posted lol oh and your themes must be visibel ones unlockt but here is a good site for themes
            Code:
            http://www.vista123.net/category/vista/windows-7/windows-7-themes
            WALLPAPER ADDET TO THE FIRST POSTED BRO THEME RAR

GRTZ WEESJE
            MODERATOR@SPJ
            I instaled the bar/launcher but it's stuck down in my taskbar and I can't find the settings to dock it on top or the side like you could with Rocket Dock etc, but I noticed yours was up top? How did you move it?
            Last edited by ON3/\L; June 20, 2009, 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
            Code:
            http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
            Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• menikfire
              • Mar 15

lol you bet i love this baby!!!
              i have been using this baby for almost a month now!!!
              and yet every day when i wake up and turn on my pc and see the new boot screen with the window 7 logo on it......., it feels really good inside lol!!!
              sorry i just cant find the right words to explain it... it just feels good knowing that im running windows 7!!
              its really really fast almost as if its on steroids lol!!!
              i makes Vista ultimate look like shhiitttt!!!
              and just to let all my friends here know, who are questioning about this trial version of windows 7!!
              i was also not sure if i really wanted to testing this baby but my man weesje !!once he posted this he convinced me and well i have in!!! and im glade i did not only because its windows seven and its way better thank Vista or any other os out there !!! but because i know weesjw knows his stuff!!!!
              it mean hes the []DC []v[]ASTERE here!!!
              i and like many other here know Weesje is really good when it comes to pc!! and other stuff but specially PC's
              if he is running this version of windows seven himself i know he has something up his sleeve to get the full version of this!!! i trust him!! and you all must to!!!
              he himself tested this just a day or to two after i tested this myself and ever since then he as help me on so much learning the new stuff on this baby!!!
              i guess all i can say is windows 7 aka "my Baby" i love you lol
              and weesje my man, thank you so much bro ]!!!!
              i also know you love your baby as much as i do and i want to thank you once again for making this windows 7 happen for me!!! thansk bro!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/6/2009 at 0545 --------

Originally posted by johnnyeoneal

I instaled the bar/launcher but it's stuck down in my taskbar and I can't find the settings to dock it on top or the side like you could with Rocket Dock etc, but I noticed yours was up top? How did you move it?
              what up homie!!!
              simply right click on the Rocket Dock, some were in the black space or in the separators and then go to settings/ positions!!! there you can select your own positions and you will also find other cool settings for it!!!
              Last edited by menikfire; June 20, 2009, 04:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
              Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• ON3/\L
                SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                • Jan 28

Its not Rocket Dock tho, its that RXLauncher for the Windows 7 and it don't give me that option. Are you using that or you just using Rocket Dock? It's for Vista the link that weesje sent you and said it works on W7 as well,
                sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                Code:
                Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• menikfire
                  • Mar 15

Its not Rocket Dock tho, its that RXLauncher for the Windows 7 and it don't give me that option. Are you using that or you just using Rocket Dock? It's for Vista the link that weesje sent you and said it works on W7 as well,
                  correct im using RK Launcher aka Rocket Dock!!! which link?? i cant recall!!! which post # is that??
                  sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
                  Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• ON3/\L
                    SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                    • Jan 28

NEVERMIND!! It's just like Rocket Dock and when you mentioned that I checked between the seperators and there she was...lol....I need som sleep!! Window 7 had me up all night, I gotta go to work in like 5 hours! ugh...thnx bro!
                    sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                    Code:

Comment

• menikfire
                      • Mar 15

NEVERMIND!! It's just like Rocket Dock and when you mentioned that I checked between the seperators and there she was...lol....I need som sleep!! Window 7 had me up all night, I gotta go to work in like 5 hours! ugh...thnx bro!
                      lol same here!!! its 3:33am here in LA and i also need to go to work tomorrow lol!!! at 7:00am good night bro!! lol
                      sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                        • Mar 27

Originally posted by menikfire
                        lol you bet i love this baby!!!
                        i have been using this baby for almost a month now!!!
                        and yet every day when i wake up and turn on my pc and see the new boot screen with the window 7 logo on it......., it feels really good inside lol!!!
                        sorry i just cant find the right words to explain it... it just feels good knowing that im running windows 7!!
                        its really really fast almost as if its on steroids lol!!!
                        i makes Vista ultimate look like shhiitttt!!!
                        and just to let all my friends here know, who are questioning about this trial version of windows 7!!
                        i was also not sure if i really wanted to testing this baby but my man weesje !!once he posted this he convinced me and well i have in!!! and im glade i did not only because its windows seven and its way better thank Vista or any other os out there !!! but because i know weesjw knows his stuff!!!!
                        it mean hes the []DC []v[]ASTERE here!!!
                        i and like many other here know Weesje is really good when it comes to pc!! and other stuff but specially PC's
                        if he is running this version of windows seven himself i know he has something up his sleeve to get the full version of this!!! i trust him!! and you all must to!!!
                        he himself tested this just a day or to two after i tested this myself and ever since then he as help me on so much learning the new stuff on this baby!!!
                        i guess all i can say is windows 7 aka "my Baby" i love you lol
                        and weesje my man, thank you so much bro ]!!!!
                        i also know you love your baby as much as i do and i want to thank you once again for making this windows 7 happen for me!!! thansk bro!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 20/6/2009 at 0545 --------

what up homie!!!
                        simply right click on the Rocket Dock, some were in the black space or in the separators and then go to settings/ positions!!! there you can select your own positions and you will also find other cool settings for it!!!
                        thanks bro for these kind words werd lol

hi i am using rklauncher you will find this here at spj and it works whit windows 7 now its days vista bud it works thats al that matters and personly think its better then rocketdock

Originally posted by menikfire
                        lol same here!!! its 3:33am here in LA and i also need to go to work tomorrow lol!!! at 7:00am good night bro!! lol
                        lol haha spj junkie 3.33 get some sleep

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                        MODERATOR@SPJ
                        sigpic

Comment

• ace259
                          • Mar 20

hi Weesje when i go to use any of the buttons on this patch all i get is this
                          On a computer running Microsoft windows non - core edition run slui.exe then a error code 0xC004F015. Any ideas bro?

Comment

• moneybuilder
                            • May 08

Windows 7 is by far better than vista. I have ran eternity 64 bit, black vista 32 bit, Nvidia gamer edition 64 bit and more and 7 is better even updates drivers automatically. I run os on my computer like roms on mi prizo... Kinda of addictive and just enjoy tinkering with them. By the way 64 bit version released by Rockers Team.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                              • Mar 27

Originally posted by moneybuilder
                              Windows 7 is by far better than vista. I have ran eternity 64 bit, black vista 32 bit, Nvidia gamer edition 64 bit and more and 7 is better even updates drivers automatically. I run os on my computer like roms on mi prizo... Kinda of addictive and just enjoy tinkering with them. By the way 64 bit version released by Rockers Team.
                              hi and i now the 64 bit from rockersteam 7100 is already posted here lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                              MODERATOR@SPJ
                              sigpic

Comment

• lrddp
                                • Jun 27

i got this patch like a week ago and it works
                                but i dualbooted my computer so i can run both vista and windows 7
                                good find
                                [sigpicWWW.MYSPACE.COM/ALEXISLRDDP[/url])

Comment

Working...