all you really need is
    System Requirements:
    1GHZ 32-bit or 64-bit processor
    1GB of system memory
    16GB of available disk space
    DirectX 9 video card 128MB
    DVD-R/W Drive
    internet access!!
    how would i know if i have directx video card 128 mb if u could help..also for what do we need the dvd-r/w drive just curious want to install just want to make sure i install right
    sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• menikfire
      • Mar 15

Re: 3 Windows 7 Plus Patch 100 Activator 2009/ 29/05

Originally posted by parna1973
      how would i know if i have directx video card 128 mb if u could help..also for what do we need the dvd-r/w drive just curious want to install just want to make sure i install right
      actually im really sorry you don't need a directx video card just something better or a really good video card!!!
      and you dont really need a dvd-r/w i forgot that its an exe file so all you have to do once you have download it from MS all you need to do i run the exe!! and it will install it for you after multiple resets!!
      i said that because i backed up this file!!! in which you need to burn it in a cd sorry about that!!
      what you can do is simply go to the link that weesje gave us and it will give you more information about it and what you really need for it to install!!!! just make sure you back up all you every important stuff that you have just in case it dosent work lo!!!
      or you can simply use a theme that may man weesje also posted in a different thread wich will make you xp look just like the windows 7!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 6/6/2009 at 1014 --------

oh and sorry for not answering your first question
      and well the easiest way to determine the name of your hardware
      and the manufacturer is all there in the Device Manager.

START > RIGHT click MyComputer > select Properties
      tab Hardware > button DEVICE MANAGER.

Scroll down to your device and double click it.
      It will tell you the name and the manufacturer.
      Last edited by menikfire; June 06, 2009, 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
      Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• parna1973
        • Jun 12

hey menikfire thnxs for fast reply..sorry for all the questions dou think ill lose programs files etc..? or this will only upgrade windows? damm lots of questions last 1 do u think if something goes wrong system restore will work right? im doing this stuff to my primary computer..

Comment

• menikfire
          • Mar 15

lol no problem!!! bro hey i did the same!!! lol
          the reasons why i ask for you to back up all your files, programs ect...., is because at one point it asked me to upgrade or remove some programs that are not compatible with windows 7 and then it also give you the programs that you have to delete and put it back once the complete installation is done!!! but i think this is when you want to remove the wattermark!! which its some little small letters on the bottom right that says what version of windows 7 your running!!!
          sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
          Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!

Comment

• parna1973
            • Jun 12

Originally posted by menikfire
            lol no problem!!! bro hey i did the same!!! lol
            the reasons why i ask for you to back up all your files, programs ect...., is because at one point it asked me to upgrade or remove some programs that are not compatible with windows 7 and then it also give you the programs that you have to delete and put it back once the complete installation is done!!! but i think this is when you want to remove the wattermark!! which its some little small letters on the bottom right that says what version of windows 7 your running!!!
            lol...thnxs alot menikfire..yea im running windows xp also getting tired of the same stuff all the time..and stuff you find out there close to this is full of adware and stuff you know what i mean but thnxs alot again if i run into any trouble ill be hoolering at you..peez

Comment

• menikfire
              • Mar 15

lol yeah bro no problem!!!!!so are you still going to try it???
              sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!

Comment

• parna1973
                • Jun 12

lol yeah bro no problem!!!!!so are you still going to try it???
                i really want to..seriously what do u recomend..i dont think ill have trouble installing, i think trouble is going to come around when expires..will the patch avoid that?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

i really want to..seriously what do u recomend..i dont think ill have trouble installing, i think trouble is going to come around when expires..will the patch avoid that?

hi bro windows 7 you can install from 1gb dont need much better then vista and this wil expire 2010 june and this patch above dont change this oke thats just for all cool stuff like themes dreamscenes and ohter things

grtz cyber weesje
                  moderator@spj
                  video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                  NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                  TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                  sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                    • Mar 27

lol no problem!!! Bro hey i did the same!!! Lol
                    the reasons why i ask for you to back up all your files, programs ect...., is because at one point it asked me to upgrade or remove some programs that are not compatible with windows 7 and then it also give you the programs that you have to delete and put it back once the complete installation is done!!! But i think this is when you want to remove the wattermark!! Which its some little small letters on the bottom right that says what version of windows 7 your running!!!
                    lol...thnxs alot menikfire..yea im running windows xp also getting tired of the same stuff all the time..and stuff you find out there close to this is full of adware and stuff you know what i mean but thnxs alot again if i run into any trouble ill be hoolering at you..peez
                    hi guys just whant to say its always best to install custom dont upgrade if leafs to much on change oke

cyber weesje
                    moderator@spj
                    sigpic

Comment

• menikfire
                      • Mar 15

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                      hi guys just whant to say its always best to install custom dont upgrade if leafs to much on change oke

cyber weesje
                      moderator@spj
                      i dont get it so doing and upgrade when found one or asked thats a big no no!!????
                      sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                        • Mar 27

i dont get it so doing and upgrade when found one or asked thats a big no no!!????

wel if you go from legit vista to final windows 7 you will have no isseu but from custom windows or slipstream tweakt its best to dont upgrade and i always say clean install is always best upgrade leafs a vista here is some explaind facts
                        Code:
                        http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2082979,00.asp

grtz cyber weesje
                        moderator@spj
                        sigpic

Comment

• parna1973
                          • Jun 12

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                          wel if you go from legit vista to final windows 7 you will have no isseu but from custom windows or slipstream tweakt its best to dont upgrade and i always say clean install is always best upgrade leafs a vista here is some explaind facts
                          Code:
                          http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2082979,00.asp

grtz cyber weesje
                          moderator@spj
                          Hey cyber thnxs for that piece of information..ill just wait for the final thing to come out..thatll definetly put me on a better spot than going this candidate release..ill just do a clean install when finally come out..thnxs to menikfire and cyber

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Hey cyber thnxs for that piece of information..ill just wait for the final thing to come out..thatll definetly put me on a better spot than going this candidate release..ill just do a clean install when finally come out..thnxs to menikfire and cyber
                            im waiting for the same also.... when released officially i will go to my sources and find same day of the release all working and pre-regged.

Comment

• parna1973
                              • Jun 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
                              im waiting for the same also.... when released officially i will go to my sources and find same day of the release all working and pre-regged.
                              yup i was about to do it and heard it expires and shit so i said hell i just wait..heard also computer will start shutting automatically just to warn you close to expiration and then u have to purchase it or install a lower version if dont want it..thats suck SPj probably have the full version by then....lol

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

yup i was about to do it and heard it expires and shit so i said hell i just wait..heard also computer will start shutting automatically just to warn you close to expiration and then u have to purchase it or install a lower version if dont want it..thats suck SPj probably have the full version by then....lol
                                yeah we will me or weesje or the other staff and members here will def have up on release day or when the first copy surfaces to the net...... and that is a promise :)

Comment

Working...