Crystal Transparency (Updated with cab for touch x and added clock)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wentzeric
    • Apr 22

Re: Crystal Transparency (Updated with cab for touch x and added clock)

Originally posted by benshikari
    Excellent theme! It looks great, and runs so smoothly!
    The only thing I can't get to work, is when I change the manila files and put them back into the windows folder, the background image becomes just pure white, meaning I can't see any fonts.
    It means i'm stuck with the car picture or nothing!
    It's really frustrating me, because I love this theme so much, and would look great with the trees style background like in the photo!

I'm using a HTC Diamond2 - not sure if maybe manila goes strange with this?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! :D
    I can fix that for you....g0 post the mainlla files here and i can get them to work....pretty sure.

That car is not my favorite and I had to follow the links all over XDA to find out how to fix your problem. But I found a fix and would happily give it a shot for you
    sigpic

Comment

• rotastrain
      • Jul 24

This is rotastrain,
      The creator of all this stuff..
      panoramic background
      Widgets
      crystal transparency
      slide to unlock for tf3d..

someone just told me at xda devs that all my stuff gets posted here so just dropped by..

Comment

• y0himba
        HTC Phones Own
        • Jul 03

I really want to apply this, but I am a newb. Will this work with the AT&T Fuze? Is there a difference (in relation to this theme) between GSM and CDMA phones? Which of the two cabs do I use?
        Last edited by y0himba; July 24, 2009, 08:26 AM.
        My Web Site: http://www.y0himba.net
        Last 5 Songs Played:

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by rotastrain
          This is rotastrain,
          The creator of all this stuff..
          panoramic background
          Widgets
          crystal transparency
          slide to unlock for tf3d..

someone just told me at xda devs that all my stuff gets posted here so just dropped by..
          cool cool glad to have you as a member here, if you would like to start posting your own work here send me a pm and i can get you hooked up with all you need to get started and merge these threads with new ones you make so you get the rep for it and all...

Originally posted by y0himba
          I really want to apply this, but I am a newb. Will this work with the AT&T Fuze? Is there a difference (in relation to this theme) between GSM and CDMA phones? Which of the two cabs do I use?
          yes this should work without any troubles on your device....

Comment

• y0himba
            HTC Phones Own
            • Jul 03

Thank you for the reply. Which of the two cabs do I use? Touchx or the clock cab?
            Last 5 Songs Played:

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by y0himba
              Thank you for the reply. Which of the two cabs do I use? Touchx or the clock cab?
              if you want the compplete look you are going to need all.... the names of the attachments are the contents for the theme.

Comment

• y0himba
                HTC Phones Own
                • Jul 03

Well I installed both cabs.

First, set the TF3D theme to default through Diamond TF3D Config. Restart.
                Disable TF3D
                Install the TouchX cab. Restart.
                Enable TF3D. No tabs, no buttons, and an offset background featuring part of a red car.
                Uninstalled the TouchX cab, restart.
                Enable TF3D, everything is normal except my custom city is gone from the weather database.
                Disabled TF3D, restart
                Installed the clock cab file, restart
                Enabled TF3D, still no tabs or icons, same background issue.
                Disabled TF3D, uninstalled, restarted, enabled TF3D, back to normal.

Applied my previous theme through Diamond TF3D config, used the database editor and got my custom city back.

AT&T Fuze, bloatware removed using the hard reset method, stock other than that.
                Last 5 Songs Played:

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                  • Jul 03

i've d/led the cab w/o the clock and both cabs are corupt with i extract them. can someone repost??

thanks in advance

--------- New Post Merged on 26/7/2009 at 0305 --------

i finally got a good copy of the cab file. but i can't change the background pic. i saw where other users had the same issue and i re-added the manilia files, soft reset etc. but my phone doesn't like the files.

i saw on xda, where the developer has changed some of the issues, but i don't want to lose the home sceen in manilia.

has anyone found a fix for this? i spent all night last night working on it but i can't seem to find a happy medium....
                  Last edited by PsyChoTk; July 26, 2009, 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                  Originally posted by D/\SH
                  you psychotk :)

Comment

Working...