Crystal Transparency (Updated with cab for touch x and added clock)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aluva99
    • Feb 23

Re: Crystal Transparency (Updated with cab for touch x and added clock)

Something's wrong w/files. Once they D/L'ed & you try to open an error pops up[ATTENTION][/ATTENTION]

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by aluva99
      Something's wrong w/files. Once they D/L'ed & you try to open an error pops up
      have you tried to redownload or try a different browser?

Comment

• aluva99
        • Feb 23

sure did & received the same result

Comment

• xybernetic
          • Nov 05

Works excellent on my Touch Pro (sprint). Very responsive in both panoramic and landscape and not laggy at all. I recommend disabling TF3D before installing cab for those having problems with it.

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 0934 --------

Oh and BTW I noticed this is on TF3d and not TF3D2 im using TF3D2 so i guess it works for both.
          Last edited by xybernetic; May 27, 2009, 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

Originally posted by wentzeric
            yep...tried that too.

I appreciate the help JR...

if anyone is running Mighty Reborn and this at the same time please let me know if it worked or not. I betting its just me but I would like to know for sure.
            Any luck bro ? Whats going on
            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Originally posted by jr5416
              as already syayed above it will not work you will hasve to use lil ricos themes for the myghtyrom.

Comment

• scott8813
                InsomniAddict
                • Feb 07

added tutorial and samples for those who wish to change the background picture
                sigpic

Comment

• AcEXBOX
                  • May 28

very nice theme

Comment

• wentzeric
                    • Apr 22

Sorry nothing yet man, I had to do a HR because while messing around and trying different things it wigged out on me. its weird but just weird enough for you to be totally right about it being a rom issue.
                    sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
                      • May 12

Originally posted by wentzeric
                      Sorry nothing yet man, I had to do a HR because while messing around and trying different things it wigged out on me. its weird but just weird enough for you to be totally right about it being a rom issue.
                      Yup thats y u gotta read eveything very carefully bro once i saw i could only use lil ricos themes i was out might reborn thread in a flash
                      sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• wentzeric
                        • Apr 22

Yup thats y u gotta read eveything very carefully bro once i saw i could only use lil ricos themes i was out might reborn thread in a flash
                        Right on!,
                        I know I was pushing my luck, I knew about lil rico but iv added other themes not rico so I thought I could get this to work....but ill keep this little beauty in mind when i flip to another rom ....thanks on last time
                        sigpic

Comment

• goatee
                          • Jun 11

Super slick looking theme! When I loaded it to my diamond the panoramic portion works but the cool crystal effect doesn't. I haven't done anything else to my phone as I just got it replaced so no new roms or features or anything. What should I look at to get this going the right way?
                          Again, SUPER slick looking. :D

Comment

• angiekay
                            • Aug 23

Can I use this with the Starrom 2.0 that I'm using? If so, which version of it do I use, the "touch x" or the "all others"?

New to the TF3D themes, just got the TP, so learning..........sorry!
                            sigpic

Comment

• wentzeric
                              • Apr 22

Originally posted by angiekay
                              Can I use this with the Starrom 2.0 that I'm using? If so, which version of it do I use, the "touch x" or the "all others"?

New to the TF3D themes, just got the TP, so learning..........sorry!
                              I would venture to say you would be fine with the "all others"
                              Im not 100% aware of what starrom has but read the starrom posts and as long as you dont see anyone having problems with themes and it does not say "ONLY USE so-and-so THEME" you should be fine.
                              sigpic

Comment

• benshikari
                                • Jun 30

Excellent theme! It looks great, and runs so smoothly!
                                The only thing I can't get to work, is when I change the manila files and put them back into the windows folder, the background image becomes just pure white, meaning I can't see any fonts.
                                It means i'm stuck with the car picture or nothing!
                                It's really frustrating me, because I love this theme so much, and would look great with the trees style background like in the photo!

I'm using a HTC Diamond2 - not sure if maybe manila goes strange with this?

Any help would be MUCH appreciated! :D

Comment

Working...