• Feb 19

Re: ROM 5/18 SsS-ROMv0116 WM65(215015070) Rhodium Manila EzInpu

update posted at ppcgeeks

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Re: ROM 5/20 SsS-ROMv0117 WM65(215015070) Rhodium Manila EzInpu

updated fist post with latest version.. edited change log to reflect fixes and adjustments in the latest build....ENJOY GUYS! I AM LOVING THIS ROM!
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• chauleyb
        • Feb 19

nevamind i c big jew and i musta caught it at da sametime sry

Comment

• BiG JeW
          • Feb 09

Re: ROM 5/18 SsS-ROMv0116 WM65(215015070) Rhodium Manila EzInpu

Originally posted by BiohaZard
          gonna run this today, and see how she is. back with an update later
          Biohazzard please let us know what your thoughts are on this ROM. Deck is really good at what he does
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• chauleyb
            • Feb 19

oh man link says bandwidth is exceeded :(

Comment

• BiG JeW
              • Feb 09

I WILL try and upload other links... it seems his server is getting hit hard and he told me that.. willl try and update SPRINT 117u version.

EDIT...you may wanna check the link a t ppcgeeks and see if anyone added any other links for now,

--------- New Post Merged on 20/5/2009 at 0728 --------

QUOTE likes this are popping up on the original thread. Here is a member who has stuck around from the first build

so far so good on this rom for me i may just stick around but you def found yourself a new fan deck. you have made one of the best roms on this site maybe the best.
              --------- New Post Merged on 20/5/2009 at 0831 --------

New link added to first post for Sprint ROM.

here you go

Code:
              http://sharebee.com/c305c38d
              Last edited by BiG JeW; May 20, 2009, 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                • Jul 03

Big Jew, I'm assuming you are running this rom now? I noticed you have nothing but good things to say about it. I've downloaded it and I'm waiting to see if there are anymore "issues." So far from what I see, I'll be running this SOON. Probably this weekend if not sooner. Is there anymore screenshots? Not that it really matters, I was just inquiring.

This is a rom that will make me switch from Mightyrom 5, if there are no real issues.
                Last edited by PsyChoTk; May 20, 2009, 09:52 PM.
                Originally posted by D/\SH
                you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by godslunatk
                  Big Jew, I'm assuming you are running this rom now? I noticed you have nothing but good things to say about it. I've downloaded it and I'm waiting to see if there are anymore "issues." So far from what I see, I'll be running this SOON. Probably this weekend if not sooner. Is there anymore screenshots? Not that it really matters, I was just inquiring.

This is a rom that will make me switch from Mightyrom 5, if there are no real issues.

ok bro i feel you trust my opinion and so far jew is right and this is the rom to be on... very stable, quick, and problem free. i havent had any crashes or freezes on this rom thus far....... A+++ and dash approved... i will make a review video of my device showing you around the rom and the speed.... expect that to be up and posted by evening tomorrow.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                    • Jul 03

ok bro i feel you trust my opinion and so far jew is right and this is the rom to be on... very stable, quick, and problem free. i havent had any crashes or freezes on this rom thus far....... A+++ and dash approved... i will make a review video of my device showing you around the rom and the speed.... expect that to be up and posted by evening tomorrow.
                    Excellent!!!! And that sir^^^^ is why you get the big bucks!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by godslunatk
                      Excellent!!!! And that sir^^^^ is why you get the big bucks!!

hahahah word aight ill def get that video out tomorrow afternoon and send ya a link via pm

Comment

• BiG JeW
                        • Feb 09

Yes i am running this ROM and yes there are NO issues i have noticed thus far on 117 version... Nothing but GREAT reviews from people that have flashed this.

8.5 out of 10 for RHODIUM ROM .. Juicy gets 7 just like the ROM Juicy 7
                        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

yup been running and giving hell all day so far and still ticking without any troubles...... i have to admit this is the BEST rom that i have ran on my pro thus far!!! the keyboard doesnt lag much at all which is huge for me, still havent had a cash, its fast, and just does what it is supposed to do which is hard to say these days...... very nice rom and would recommend anyone with a touch pro to give this at least an opportunity and a shot :) you wont be dissapoiunted if you do.

Comment

• jbgt350
                            • Jan 25

Is there an alternate host for this rom because i get a bandwidth exceeded when i try to download any of the sprint roms.

Comment

• BigBadWolf77
                              • Feb 29

Originally posted by jbgt350
                              Is there an alternate host for this rom because i get a bandwidth exceeded when i try to download any of the sprint roms.
                              Code:
                              http://sharebee.com/c305c38d
                              Just used it, and it was in the first post. This link gives you 5 other choices of download spots.
                              Last edited by D/\SH; May 21, 2009, 05:00 PM.
                              Take Care Ya Nuts!!!

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                                • Jul 03

Ok. I'm going to flash to this rom as soon as my phone is charged. I am going to flash back to a stock rom first and I have this rom for my stock rom:

Code:
                                http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741
                                I can only assume this is the only rom I'll need to return to stock. And I will report back. Since I'm kinda an*l about lag, etc. I'll give it the once over.

Since the rom is highly endorsed by the admin, it has to be good, I can't wait and I have great expectations.

Comment

Working...