• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • parna1973
    • Jun 12

Re 10/2 SsSROMv0402 WM65(218645081 Rhodium Manila21 EzInput

Originally posted by bigp750
    hating rapid share right now!!!
    Yea they gave me a hard time yesterday....just wait paitently ull get thru....lol
    sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• bigp750
      • Apr 23

Re: *10/2* *SsS-ROMv0402* *WM65(21864.5.0.81)* *Rhodium Manila2.1* *EzInput

rom is fast... but is there a way to put T9 texting ?

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

rom is fast... but is there a way to put T9 texting ?
        ]jsut get a different keyboard.... theres many out there to choose from.... and why t-9? pressing multiple times instead of once doesnt sound like fun

Comment

• bigp750
          • Apr 23

sometimes i open the key board some times i dont... i'm just worried about installing other apps that mess with the texting part would screw up the rom or not :-( any recommendations?

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

sometimes i open the key board some times i dont... i'm just worried about installing other apps that mess with the texting part would screw up the rom or not :-( any recommendations?
            naw they wont screw them up and theres many, look at pocketcm, fngrkeyboard, spb keyboard, etc

Comment

• only1penny
              • Mar 23

Originally posted by D/\SH
              how many texts and messages you have saved? may want to clear them out as well as email you dont need anymore since that all slows it down some.
              that was my problem. deleted texts, problem solved, thnx again dash!

Comment

• Binkx
                • Aug 20

Very fast rom only flashed it about a week ago but it rocks. Recommend to any user advanced or noob I'm neither and have had no troubleSmall issue with GPS google map but I think I have resolved it. Anyway many thanks to the builder and to the post.

Comment

• Askel86
                  • Sep 30

I have been using the stuffed version of this ROM for over a month and it has been great .. but there were times when I noticed that when i slide open the keyboard to type a message .. it doesnt work .. most times I just soft reset and it works again .. but now today its gone for good .. Ive done a hard reset and it still wont work .. my keyboard that is .. and even the on screen keyboard seems to have changed where i have to select the numbers option to get the space bar which is very annoying .. has anyone else had this problem ?.. Is there a quick fix ? .. or do i have to reinstall the ROM again

Comment

• fanaticny
                    • Dec 15

Re Re 10/2 SsSROMv0402 WM65(218645081 Rhodium Manila21 EzInput

Originally posted by Askel86
                    I have been using the stuffed version of this ROM for over a month and it has been great .. but there were times when I noticed that when i slide open the keyboard to type a message .. it doesnt work .. most times I just soft reset and it works again .. but now today its gone for good .. Ive done a hard reset and it still wont work .. my keyboard that is .. and even the on screen keyboard seems to have changed where i have to select the numbers option to get the space bar which is very annoying .. has anyone else had this problem ?.. Is there a quick fix ? .. or do i have to reinstall the ROM again
                    the keyboard thing is supposed to be a known problem on the TP, they just go bad, mine doesn't work either.

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Re: Re Re 10/2 SsSROMv0402 WM65(218645081 Rhodium Manila21 EzInput

Originally posted by fanaticny
                      the keyboard thing is supposed to be a known problem on the TP, they just go bad, mine doesn't work either.
                      get that thing replaced already hahahaha

Comment

• fanaticny
                        • Dec 15

Re Re Re 10/2 SsSROMv0402 WM65(218645081 Rhodium Manila21 EzInput

Originally posted by D/\SH
                        get that thing replaced already hahahaha
                        lol i know, somehow im not that concerned about my phone and its funcionalities these days, i shoul've called sprint a while ago to ask them for a TP2 or at least get them to give a refurb TP, but right now I just dont' care lol.

Comment

• bigdog1459
                          • Jun 29

Re: 10/2 SsS-ROMv0402 WM65(21864.5.0.81) Rhodium Manila2.1 EzInput2.1

the only issue i have found is that the onscreen keyboard flipped out on me and the space bar turned into a .com button. any suggestions on how to fix this?

Comment

• fanaticny
                            • Dec 15

Re 10/2 SsSROMv0402 WM65(218645081 Rhodium Manila21 EzInput21

Originally posted by bigdog1459
                            the only issue i have found is that the onscreen keyboard flipped out on me and the space bar turned into a .com button. any suggestions on how to fix this?
                            look for post #730

Comment

Working...