X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puertoblack2003
    OG Member
    • Nov 08

Re: ROM 5/25 SsS-ROMv0118 WM65(215015070) Rhodium Manila EzInpu

Is anybody having issues installing the netcf3.5??

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com

Comment

• 1uk3isd3ad
      Minion >:(
      • May 18

maybe its already included? o.O i havent flashed it yet as im still at work...u probably know more about it than me but doesnt the framework have to be updated for most, well maybe some, of the proggies in this to work?
      This is my sig and it is the awesomest sig on SPJ!

:PDT_Armataz_45:sigpic

Comment

• fanaticny
        • Dec 15

Flashed on a full charge, used it for 4 hours HEAVILY, battery is at 50% now, so battery is better, but I noticed it's a bit slower, don't now why, but that's how it feels, nothing that bothers or is really noticible but compared to the last version it is. The one think I didn't like is how it won't give you the exact percentage of battery left, so im going by the green squares shown.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
          OG Member
          • Nov 08

Originally posted by 1uk3isd3ad
          maybe its already included? o.O i havent flashed it yet as im still at work...u probably know more about it than me but doesnt the framework have to be updated for most, well maybe some, of the proggies in this to work?
          na its not there i have the net config tool and according to that there none whats so ever.I wonder if its an issue with the 6.5 version?

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• jmobilefall06
            • May 29

This is by far the best rom ive flashed since ive started. ive been using it trought my vacation and i have to say im very impressed. there are several useful applications and and they all run together fast n smooth. i was surprised to se how well everything still ran when i i was shuffling in between program : skyfire, AIm, WM, Google maps,Facebook, and opera ... just to see what this was really made of and to my surprise this is hands down the best ive used. i recomend for all

Comment

• BiohaZard
              **formerly chris101**
              • May 12

Super quick, responsive. GREAT battery life, for me. I use my phone quite a bit at work, and it's doing great. I still have plenty of battery. I imagine if i didn't use it so much, it would probably last a couple days -- no problem. The album on here leaves alittle to be desired, but I like it just the same.
              New to the site?!?! ... click here
              Wanna know how to flash a ROM? ...
              click here
              sigpic

Comment

• BiG JeW
                ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                • Feb 09

well guys i am sad to say here is my issue i posted at ppcgeeks...maybe you guys encountered the same problem. maybe not..

Deck

I dont know if anyone else is having this issue, but the ROM is fast stable i love it, its great , etc. After doing very little customization and proceeding with a Soft reset, my phone will FREEZE on the Touch PRO screen(where is shows ROM version and radio) and i cannot get p***** it. I thought it was a bad flash, so i reflashed it, with no luck it does the same,.... so pissed off as this ROM is SOOOO GOOD! Any ideas?

EDIT: running 0118 version for SPrint.
                IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• puertoblack2003
                  OG Member
                  • Nov 08

Originally posted by 13iG Je\/\/
                  well guys i am sad to say here is my issue i posted at ppcgeeks...maybe you guys encountered the same problem. maybe not..
                  i upgraded with no issue and lovin it...stability is great on my end.But with your issue not sure what to tell you.Only one question when you flash your rom.Is your sd card in your phone? Our try re flashing back to stock and then flash back to this rom,

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                    • Jul 03

FINALLY!!! Someone else feels my pain. I was begining to think I was the only one in the free world that had the problem.

This was my original problem with v117 and v117u. I eventually sucked it up and flashed to v118. The rom was worked for about 20 hours or so then BAM! Right back to programs freezing and the the freezing on soft reset.

Aside from that "small" issue, the rom was bada$$. I gave up and flashed back to the new mighty rom 5. I STG if someone could cook MR5 with tf3d2, I'd be a happy camper.

also I sent deck a pm on ppcgeeks, since it appers he is over there more than here. He has not returned the pm at the time of this posting.
                    Originally posted by D/\SH
                    you psychotk :)

Comment

• kid414
                      • May 07

I updated to v0118 from v0117u today. The screen seems to be off centered when the keyboard is open. Its like everything is pushed into the left upper corner. Also.... I will slide to answer and the phone will still ring for a few secs. Tried soft resetting a couple times. After the flash, i pulled the battery for about 3 mins and hard reset via clear storage. Will prolly just reflash 2mar and see if there is any improvement. Ill report back.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/5/2009 at 0251 --------

Originally posted by kid414
                      I updated to v0118 from v0117u today. The screen seems to be off centered when the keyboard is open. Its like everything is pushed into the left upper corner. Also.... I will slide to answer and the phone will still ring for a few secs. Tried soft resetting a couple times. After the flash, i pulled the battery for about 3 mins and hard reset via clear storage. Will prolly just reflash 2mar and see if there is any improvement. Ill report back.

Ok.....so I figured out the screen issue. I just uninstalled the Re-arranged Home Tab for TF3D2 that was released by jr5416 yesterday and now the screen is fine when keyboard is open. Slide to answer has worked just fine today too. I love this ROM!
                      Last edited by kid414; May 28, 2009, 01:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Re: *5/28* *SsS-ROMv0119* *WM6.5(21501.5.0.70)* *Rhodium Manila* *EzInput2.

updated first post with newest version :)

Comment

• BiG JeW
                          ADMIN-Watch what you say!
                          • Feb 09

bumped....

Updated first post with lastest build and DL LINKS for all carriers. Also, updated change log for new build.... ENJOY all and post your results.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/5/2009 at 0806 --------

Originally posted by D/\SH
                          updated first post with newest version :)
                          get outta here.... Damn we must have been doing it at the sametime..
                          Last edited by BiG JeW; May 28, 2009, 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                          IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
                          PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• fanaticny
                            • Dec 15

Re: ROM 5/28 SsS-ROMv0119 WM65(215015070) Rhodium Manila EzInpu

a new version??......damn this is becoming a way of living......lol flashing right now!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

bumped....

Updated first post with lastest build and DL LINKS for all carriers. Also, updated change log for new build.... ENJOY all and post your results.

--------- New Post Merged on 28/5/2009 at 0806 --------

get outta here.... Damn we must have been doing it at the sametime..
                              hahahahha naw you were slower since my post was first lmao

Originally posted by fanaticny
                              a new version??......damn this is becoming a way of living......lol flashing right now!!!
                              hahahaa thats the life of a junkie.

Comment

• fanaticny
                                • Dec 15

this rom is getting sucky, it's slower than v0118 and battery is equal or worst than v0118. I like that the battery percentage meter is back, but msn weather, msn money, mp3 trimmer and world card mobile need to go, welcome hTorch flashlight!!

Comment

Working...