X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJCaSpER
    Supporter/Designer
    • Oct 19

Re: Mightymike /Juicy47 Copper v0001 [6521500 Build 21500] [16MBPP]

u can search for hacks and tweaks here on the site and find all kinds of fonts u can use. u just have to search. for wallpapers u can search here on the site as well. u can also search google for vga wallpapers.
    sigpic

Comment

• lrddp
      • Jun 27

This Rom is Fast as Hell Im Running It and is crazy
      [sigpicWWW.MYSPACE.COM/ALEXISLRDDP[/url])

Comment

• BiG JeW
        ADMIN-Watch what you say!
        • Feb 09

yea its is really sweet but one issue i did notice is the data is ALWAYS conncected. (draining Batt more)... i have fix that was posted on ppcgeeks. DL advance configuration and change the network setting to timeout ofter X amount of time. This will save you.
        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
        IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
        PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• kadukuchelu
          • Mar 26

Hey Guys I just flashed this rom and I think it is preety dam skippy. I am a noob at this and I just love the way this thing handles. I compare my Pro to a nissan skyline. Now if you can direct me to the nearest mod shop so I can start dressin her in some fine clothes. I like the way bigjew dressed his pro can you direct me to the right place.
          sigpic

Comment

• GokuSS3
            • Jun 02

Originally posted by kadukuchelu
            Hey Guys I just flashed this rom and I think it is preety dam skippy. I am a noob at this and I just love the way this thing handles. I compare my Pro to a nissan skyline. Now if you can direct me to the nearest mod shop so I can start dressin her in some fine clothes. I like the way bigjew dressed his pro can you direct me to the right place.
            LOL are far a shop you are in one. As for what Big Jew is running which one of his video's did you see that you are trying to make your phone look like.
            sigpic
            The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
            How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
            If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• kadukuchelu
              • Mar 26

:PDT_Armataz_45:I found a couple things that intrested me but when I downloaded the zipa and tried to open it up it did not have anything. I think it was on the tweaks and hacks oh my thread. I was downloading the espt hack because I wanted to change how many times I hit the cell towers. I use my pro 99% of the time since I am rarely in front of my computer. I am always traveling between states. The I apoligize it was the pictures that I saw from BIGJEW on here. You guys are doing a great thing here on this site keep up the good work everyone I hate to see Dash leave because he is the one that turned me onto flashing after seeing my first youtube video and I really love this rom so if you would kindly direct me to the proper shop on making this girl even sweeter . I just want to thank whoever is going to help me in advace.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/4/2009 at 0633 --------

:PDT_Armataz_45:O by the way where do I get the tf3d cab to install?
              Last edited by kadukuchelu; April 16, 2009, 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
              sigpic

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                • Jul 09

:PDT_Armataz_45:I found a couple things that intrested me but when I downloaded the zipa and tried to open it up it did not have anything. I think it was on the tweaks and hacks oh my thread. I was downloading the espt hack because I wanted to change how many times I hit the cell towers. I use my pro 99% of the time since I am rarely in front of my computer. I am always traveling between states. The I apoligize it was the pictures that I saw from BIGJEW on here. You guys are doing a great thing here on this site keep up the good work everyone I hate to see Dash leave because he is the one that turned me onto flashing after seeing my first youtube video and I really love this rom so if you would kindly direct me to the proper shop on making this girl even sweeter . I just want to thank whoever is going to help me in advace.

--------- New Post Merged on 16/4/2009 at 0633 --------

:PDT_Armataz_45:O by the way where do I get the tf3d cab to install?
                why don't you try posting in the correct threads because your post has absolutely nothing to do with the copper rom
                sigpic

Comment

• kadukuchelu
                  • Mar 26

:PDT_Armataz_45:I am sorry can you direct me to the right one please.
                  sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
                    • May 12

So bro what is it that you need ,you need get to tweaks and hacks thread?
                    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                      • Jul 09

post any questions that you have on something in the thread where you got it....you asked about the tweaks/hacks from taylors thread....ask there https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...t=tweaks+hacks

and use the green search button in the top right and you will find what you are looking for.

I also suggest reading the noob guide here: https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...d.php?t=180995

and hit that rep/thanks button
                      sigpic

Comment

• hawley
                        • Sep 06

Hello im hawley.. I dont see a link to download this one anywhere can someone help me

Comment

• GokuSS3
                          • Jun 02

Originally posted by hawley
                          Hello im hawley.. I dont see a link to download this one anywhere can someone help me
                          The link is right there in the first post but here you go
                          Code:
                          http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/ROMs/Copper_0.0.0.1.rar
                          sigpic
                          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• dragshawn
                            • May 14

can i use this rom on my mogul?

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                              • Jul 09

Originally posted by dragshawn
                              can i use this rom on my mogul?
                              nope...all roms are device specific so for your mogul you have to run a mogul rom, I highly recommend the kaos f**** sprint rom...and say hello to peewee for me(sorry, inside joke)
                              sigpic

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                                Nickel Nickel NINE
                                • Oct 17

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
                                nope...all roms are device specific so for your mogul you have to run a mogul rom, I highly recommend the kaos f**** sprint rom...and say hello to peewee for me(sorry, inside joke)
                                haha i didnt catch that at first......bwhahahaha
                                New to the site click here
                                Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
                                For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
                                AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

Working...