• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiG JeW
    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
    • Feb 09

Re: Mightymike /Juicy47 Copper v0001 [6521500 Build 21500] [16MBPP]

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
    well, i like the smoothness of this rom, very nice. but it does not include opera or tf3d, also it has the mogul's dialer and call history. big jew says push mail works also.

I havent flashed it yet, but I asked around @ ppcgeeks. (original thread) and there werent any majotr issues stated. Most complaints were people that couldnt find apps that would normally come with a 6.1 ROM. In any case, I will flash this later today and report back with any issues I find.
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
      • Jul 09

Originally posted by broSki
      Hey, shownuff, we havent even gotten started on even building it yet, but I have downloaded the cores for both the victor and herman and a new sys for 6.5...work has been very busy for me this last week, but just have patience...we are kinda skeptical of even releasing it due to the fact that 6,5 is just hella buggy, but we will try to of course make it as much stable as possible.
      no worries....take your time cause I'd rather wait a long time for something sick like ATR than get one today that is hella buggy....keep up the good work bro
      sigpic

Comment

• PHE-NOM
        Creativity Unleashed
        • Oct 14

6.5 wont have tf3d,or 3d2 in it...6.5 has its own interface.
        actually, phantom wm6.5 rom has tf3d2 built in, and opera also.
        sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
        TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• BiG JeW
          • Feb 09

ok here is an update.... this is pretty damn good.... only flaw i have found is when I launch opera and go to a site with a lot of flash it shuts opera down..... Other than that its awsome! I have installed every app i use and all work... Runs really smooth.... Here are a few pics... Great Job Juciy AND Mighty!
          Attached Files
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• 2LoWw7
            • May 23

That rom does look good Big Jew! I might have to flash to it!! Have u tried a different build of Opera to possible combat that?

Comment

• BiG JeW
              • Feb 09

nah as i dont wanna play with it too much.... I am hoping someone would confirm which one does at ppgeeks. Someone posted the popular apps that people were requesting, but the opera version is the same one we have here as the latest one. I dunno,
              NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• 2LoWw7
                • May 23

Aiight! Could u post a pic of the phone dialer? I hear some complaining about it being the Mogul dialer??

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                  • Jul 09

Originally posted by 2LoWw7
                  Aiight! Could u post a pic of the phone dialer? I hear some complaining about it being the Mogul dialer??
                  why do you need a pic....it is just a different dialer and you can change it with a custom dialer if you don't like....and it is just like the dialer on the mogul
                  sigpic

Comment

• BiG JeW
                    • Feb 09

yea i used the black one the juggs made but then it conflicts with the way the stock image shows you when it rings... Kinda like when you have S2U2.. So custom dialers arent gonne work well i believe. The stock one isnt that bad
                    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                      Nickel Nickel NINE
                      • Oct 17

Originally posted by 13iG Je\/\/
                      yea i used the black one the juggs made but then it conflicts with the way the stock image shows you when it rings... Kinda like when you have S2U2.. So custom dialers arent gonne work well i believe. The stock one isnt that bad
                      ya the black s2a phonecanvas does that. it makes the pic cut off on the top, it did that to me when i use to use the cab to overwrite the white canvas, when it is cooked in it is perfectly fine......i beleive they just used as little memory as possible.
                      New to the site click here
                      Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
                      For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
                      AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• trentonmac
                        MurdaROM Creator
                        • Oct 15

I have been messing with this rom all day and I have to say that it is by far the best 6.5 rom that I have used so far. I have not run across any issues with it so far. The worst thing i've had like big jew mentioned which is tracking down the cabs that usually come cooked in. All the programs i've tried to use so far work fine which includes the stock and ones i've added.

I personally don't mind the new 6.5 interface vs. TF3d. It is not as nice but it I can tolerate it. You can add a weather tab, which is decent. The new start menu is pretty nice once I used Total Commander to edit it some and condense it.

active sync/internet sharing works fine for me. The dialer does suck, and I miss the contacts tab but neither are deal breakers.

For as long as I can resist flashing a newer latest/greatest rom this is the one i'm sticking with.
                        sigpic
                        If anyone helps you out THANK them.

Comment

• crazaytalent
                          • Aug 20

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
                          yo tay, what is the 6.5 rom your running? not dissing this one, I just want to know my options with 6.5 before I flash one
                          Tay?...Lol, its zay or cazaytalent...Tay I my boy... u gettin us twisted show...lol

Originally posted by TweetyBear
                          i dont think tay is running a 6.5 rom. correct me if i'm wrong
                          Hey, shownuff, we havent even gotten started on even building it yet, but I have downloaded the cores for both the victor and herman and a new sys for 6.5...work has been very busy for me this last week, but just have patience...we are kinda skeptical of even releasing it due to the fact that 6,5 is just hella buggy, but we will try to of course make it as much stable as possible.
                          Yeah... I think he was talkin to me, yah'll

@ Shownuff... to answer your question Im runnin the Starrom 1.4 as my 6.5 rom of choice... of the few Ive tried I like it the best... I dont wanna crap this thread to much postin details or a review here... especially as I am currently mobile and out of town workin a project... but when I get back I may do so In the appropriate thread... In the mean check out the Starrom thread at ppcgeeks if you wanna know more... there one here, but it hasnt been up dated(1.3 I believe) and since no one is using it, there isnt much feedback there...
                          6.5 wont have tf3d,or 3d2 in it...6.5 has its own interface.
                          Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                          actually, phantom wm6.5 rom has tf3d2 built in, and opera also.
                          So does the Starom... tf3d2... bug free... tweaked out by the chef... I actually prefer it over phantom rom(which is also pretty good in its own right) as I have tried both
                          New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                          Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                          How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                            • Jul 09

Originally posted by crazaytalent
                            Tay?...Lol, its zay or cazaytalent...Tay I my boy... u gettin us twisted show...lol

Yeah... I think he was talkin to me, yah'll

@ Shownuff... to answer your question Im runnin the Starrom 1.4 as my 6.5 rom of choice... of the few Ive tried I like it the best... I dont wanna crap this thread to much postin details or a review here... especially as I am currently mobile and out of town workin a project... but when I get back I may do so In the appropriate thread... In the mean check out the Starrom thread at ppcgeeks if you wanna know more... there one here, but it hasnt been up dated(1.3 I believe) and since no one is using it, there isnt much feedback there...

So does the Starom... tf3d2... bug free... tweaked out by the chef... I actually prefer it over phantom rom(which is also pretty good in its own right) as I have tried both
                            sorry bout that zay...I knew who it was I just had a brain fart and put a t instead of a z...coo I found the rom and I'm gonna give Starom a chance....thanks bro and sorry for the mixup
                            sigpic

Comment

• trentonmac
                              MurdaROM Creator
                              • Oct 15

It sounds like this will be a one time rom this is from mightymike on ppcgeeks

"This release was entirely made as a base for myself and juicy. We will now take our notes back to our respective kitchens and build our separate roms from there. We wanted to make something entirely special for the community and have done rightfully so. Copper 0.0.0.1 will quite possibly be a one time release. There will be no updates ongoing from here. You will see the respective updates within our own roms going forward. That being said I can only speak for myself when I say that MightyROM5 is currently hard in production from here on. Take care!"

I cant wait for MightROM5.
                              sigpic
                              If anyone helps you out THANK them.

Comment

• EDizzle
                                • Nov 08

Sup guys just wanted to say this site is great and the breakdowns have made it easy for me to customize my phone.

I've been running this rom for about a day and its pretty stable. No major issues to report. It is very finger friendly. I got a question though....how do you change the fonts/text on the homescreen, and wallpapers too for that matter.

Comment

Working...