X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dlascorpio21
    Random SPJ Dealer/User
    • Feb 13

Re: UPDATE [24 03 09] Touchflo3D port from Touch Pro 2 - here and ready to

ok thanx...just caught another problem...i dloaded 2 tf3d2 themes installed one and my remove programs is blank...unable to installed went to storage card and installed the other and its blending..but bc i have no remove programs i cant uninstall anything????
    If Knowledge is power, how strong are you?

sigpic

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
      Nickel Nickel NINE
      • Oct 17

Originally posted by dlascorpio21
      ok thanx...just caught another problem...i dloaded 2 tf3d2 themes installed one and my remove programs is blank...unable to installed went to storage card and installed the other and its blending..but bc i have no remove programs i cant uninstall anything????
      yes this was stated in first post.....you will not be able to remove any programs......only way is to hr the device....but if you go to a custom rom with tf3d2 buit in you can remove installed programs......
      New to the site click here
      Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
      For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
      AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

• dlascorpio21
        Random SPJ Dealer/User
        • Feb 13

oh ok well i have big jews rom...and to swap roms would i need to still do a hard reset i just dont want to lose everything and my contacts, pix etc

sigpic

Comment

• broSki
          Old Timer/Snr Member
          • Feb 12

oh ok well i have big jews rom...and to swap roms would i need to still do a hard reset i just dont want to lose everything and my contacts, pix etc
          well if u flash yes it does hard reset the phone and all contacts/apps/pics stored on phone will be lost...I suggest a backup appication
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
          LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
          Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• V I P
            previously codydavis22
            • Oct 04

Originally posted by broSki
            well if u flash yes it does hard reset the phone and all contacts/apps/pics stored on phone will be lost...I suggest a backup appication
            Or just use Activesync

Comment

• dlascorpio21
              Random SPJ Dealer/User
              • Feb 13

activesync doesnt let me sync contacts for somereason...but anyone have a backup program?

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

activesync doesnt let me sync contacts for somereason...but anyone have a backup program?
                i use mail2web and get an email address out of it

Comment

• monkeyxiv
                  • Jun 13

i use pimbackup. free and works extremely good

Comment

• Mike20PR
                    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                    • Mar 31

Re: [UPDATE] Touchflo3D port from Touch Pro 2 - here and ready to go

updated first post with V1D updated fix
                    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• lazy177
                      • Jul 05

im reallly lost can somone help me i really want this on my touch pro but i dont know what to download

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                        • Mar 27

Originally posted by lazy177
                        im reallly lost can somone help me i really want this on my touch pro but i dont know what to download
                        HI YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST XBmod LINK AND THE RAPID LINK DISABLE TFD3 INSTALL ALL CABS MENTION IN THE ABOVE POSTED AND INSTALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD THE UPDATES FOR IT THERE MOSTLY A README INCLUDET IN THE FILES

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                        MODERATOR@SPJ
                        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                        sigpic

Comment

• lazy177
                          • Jul 05

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                          HI YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST XBmod LINK AND THE RAPID LINK DISABLE TFD3 INSTALL ALL CABS MENTION IN THE ABOVE POSTED AND INSTALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE THREAD THE UPDATES FOR IT THERE MOSTLY A README INCLUDET IN THE FILES

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                          MODERATOR@SPJ

ive tryed all the links and they are all broken this is alot harder then i thought

Comment

• jr5416
                            • May 12

ive tryed all the links and they are all broken this is alot harder then i thought
                            Bro im positive none of those links are broken try different web browser and read read read its very important .Try to figure things out before making 100 posts about the same thing thanks .Can someone reup these links they give me errors as well sorry lazy?
                            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• lazy177
                              • Jul 05

is there anyother way of getting tf3d-2 besides from here ive tryed other sites and they seem to be having the same problem

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

trust me you will be better off getting this built into a custom rom, it will be a lot more stable trust me..... cooked in is def the ewaty to go nasd you can find a flashing tutorial in my signature below.

Comment

Working...