Stability Improved

Directions: Disable manila, install cab then reboot

Update 1st post and delete fix v1 and replace with this

--------- New Post Merged on 24/3/2009 at 0417 --------

update sms no sim fix#2:

Fix #2 for no sim error for CDMA USERS ONLY
    Directions: Install cab then soft reset
    Download HERE
    Replace sms fix with this version so no confusion on which to install....(FOr whoever is adding this to 1st post)
    Last edited by broSki; March 24, 2009, 03:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• V I P
      previously codydavis22
      • Oct 04

Re: UPDATE [24 03 09] Touchflo3D port from Touch Pro 2 - here and ready to

I'm liking that all of these fixes are coming out but I am going to wait until mighty cooks everything in so that I don't have to install tons of cabs

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

updated first post with fix V1C
        ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
        ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
        ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
        ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• BiG JeW
          ADMIN-Watch what you say!
          • Feb 09

Has anyone tested the new version and see if it was as bugy as the previous release?
          NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
          IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
          PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• broSki
            Old Timer/Snr Member
            • Feb 12

Originally posted by 13iG Je\/\/
            Has anyone tested the new version and see if it was as bugy as the previous release?
            I dont find it buggy at all with the new cabs, everything works perfectly fine and im using a rom with 20**** sys

Originally posted by Mike20PR
            updated first post with fix V1C
            thanks mike, i just saw the update....looks like they r working on this hard
            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
            Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• KJRain
              • Feb 28

Is anyone else having trouble with active sync not syncing after they installed this? because I am. Please help.

Comment

• GokuSS3
                • Jun 02

Originally posted by KJRain
                Is anyone else having trouble with active sync not syncing after they installed this? because I am. Please help.
                You followed the steps to how to download this ? An plus this is gonna take some work running this it is not a final verison might require lots of soft resets and even a hard reset.
                sigpic
                The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by KJRain
                  Originally posted by GokuSS3
                  You followed the steps to how to download this ? An plus this is gonna take some work running this it is not a final verison might require lots of soft resets and even a hard reset.
                  yuppers my buddy had to do a hard reset and than install again WITH TOUCHFLO DISABLED than it worked fine.

Comment

• Oonnley
                    • Feb 08

Freakin Love It

Comment

• broSki
                      Old Timer/Snr Member
                      • Feb 12

Originally posted by Oonnley
                      Freakin Love It
                      Much agreed my friend, this baby is running so good, im getting no errors whatsoever with the fix v1c, even tho a 1d is on the way with the image fixes and whatnot.
                      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                      Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
                        • Jul 09

Originally posted by broSki
                        Much agreed my friend, this baby is running so good, im getting no errors whatsoever with the fix v1c, even tho a 1d is on the way with the image fixes and whatnot.
                        same here bro, it is working beautifully for me....the only thing is some of the images but function wise it is working smooth as hell
                        sigpic

Comment

• V I P
                          previously codydavis22
                          • Oct 04

Do you guys think that they will combine all of these fixes into just one or two cabs eventually?

Comment

• crazaytalent
                            • Aug 20

Originally posted by V I P
                            Do you guys think that they will combine all of these fixes into just one or two cabs eventually?
                            Most def... as you can see in the post above yours... the 1c fix cabbb is yeilding good results.... soundinding almost perfected... and with that the 1a and 1b cabs are no longer needed... so although 1d is on the way... chances are, it will contain same fixes as 1c, plus additional for the image issue as per broski... who knows.... that could be the final cab fix, until they incorporate all in one package for beta 2 or something
                            New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                            Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                            How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• dlascorpio21
                              Random SPJ Dealer/User
                              • Feb 13

u guys are great i just installed looks great...one question tho, when i load or reboot phone my keyboard is always on screen and sometimes the phone reaction time is very slow, any ideas? also the weather fix it would not let me delete the file, but i was able to change the ext to .bat and now it works just in case anyone else gets that error
                              If Knowledge is power, how strong are you?

sigpic

Comment

• TaylorSPJ
                                Nickel Nickel NINE
                                • Oct 17

Originally posted by dlascorpio21
                                u guys are great i just installed looks great...one question tho, when i load or reboot phone my keyboard is always on screen and sometimes the phone reaction time is very slow, any ideas? also the weather fix it would not let me delete the file, but i was able to change the ext to .bat and now it works just in case anyone else gets that error
                                yes the soft kb will pop up briefly whil tf3d loads......it is slow dramatically when it is just installed via cab....cooked in it runs better then regular tf3d on steroids..... and you need to you resco or total commander to access the weather cache file to delete it.......
                                New to the site click here
                                Need to learn to flash Rom's click here
                                For all my Hacks, Cabs and Tweaks click here
                                AND IF SOMEONE HAS HELPED YOU HIT DA THANKS BUTTON!!!

Comment

Working...