Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Diamond TF3D Config Tool 067

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Diamond TF3D Config Tool 067

Originally posted by TVDinner
    Thanks for the info. Here is an update:
    1) I removed it and that seems to get my functionality back (see attached pic)

2) it seems I have something called "Sushi's Diamond TF3D Config" program. Is that yours from this thread? If not should I remove and use yours from here on out?

3) If this program is ok - what would the next step be to try to get the black theme back on the phone. should i go through that sushi diamond config tool and try again, or do something new.

thank you very much sir, and I would be happy to donate somewhere for the assistance.

1. yes thats the file you need dont uninstall the file......
    2. and just get the black touchflo theme that you want download the .theme file and do what the video in the first post says and you will be golden :> you can find the touchflo 3d themes that we offer from the side menu under the mobile themes area..... just look for touchflo 3d themes :>

Comment

• TVDinner
      • Nov 26

Originally posted by D/\SH
      1. yes thats the file you need dont uninstall the file......
      2. and just get the black touchflo theme that you want download the .theme file and do what the video in the first post says and you will be golden :> you can find the touchflo 3d themes that we offer from the side menu under the mobile themes area..... just look for touchflo 3d themes :>
      1) the video you added to this thread is great and should be manditory viewing for all new WM users and members here.
      2) I was able to reinstall the black theme on my htc fuze with no problems (see attached pictures). I will now be able to upload more also.

3) I will say that I hope they come out with better TF3D themes that have more quick link options on the front page (like a spb mobile shell type program). No heavy business user like me that I know uses the TF3D for that reason. It just is to time consuming to have to scroll around to get to regularly used features or areas on the phone.
      ** Do you know about any currently free themes that have more options like the mobile shell programs out there?

Thank you again Dash. Donation sent. I have read every single WM site, forum and blog and no one provides support (for free) like you have Dash. EVERYONE should donate to support the site just for those reasons. Thanks again.
      Attached Files
      Virtually EVERY Blackberry (Nextel) --> HTC Fuze (AT&T)
      ROM:NATF's HTC Fuze v4.5 - installed 3/31/09
      RADIO: 1.02.25.32 - installed 12/7/08

The Biggest Boards | Political Disgust | JAMOOZA

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by TVDinner
        1) the video you added to this thread is great and should be manditory viewing for all new WM users and members here.
        2) I was able to reinstall the black theme on my htc fuze with no problems (see attached pictures). I will now be able to upload more also.

3) I will say that I hope they come out with better TF3D themes that have more quick link options on the front page (like a spb mobile shell type program). No heavy business user like me that I know uses the TF3D for that reason. It just is to time consuming to have to scroll around to get to regularly used features or areas on the phone.
        ** Do you know about any currently free themes that have more options like the mobile shell programs out there?

Thank you again Dash. Donation sent. I have read every single WM site, forum and blog and no one provides support (for free) like you have Dash. EVERYONE should donate to support the site just for those reasons. Thanks again.
        we have mobile shell here for you bro free of charge like everything at spj :> i would take a look at htat and you can skin mobile shell to your liking :> and thanks for the donation :>

Comment

• MercTheCool
          • Nov 04

I understand everything except how you're making these .theme files or whatever. I have the tool configured, i have a new folder made named 'themes' under 'my device', you said not to leave the files as .zip so how do we change them to what they should be - especially when they're .cab's?

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by MercTheCool
            I understand everything except how you're making these .theme files or whatever. I have the tool configured, i have a new folder made named 'themes' under 'my device', you said not to leave the files as .zip so how do we change them to what they should be - especially when they're .cab's?
            what? a theme is a .theme not a cab.... are you sure you are using a touchflo 3-d theme?

Comment

• Superman369
              • Sep 22

If they are cabs then your good, just put them on your phone and run like any other cab. If there zips, put it on your phone, click it and hold, select properties from the pop menu. In the properties screen, erase the .zip so all that is left after the file is .theme. After that your good.

Originally posted by D/\SH
              what? a theme is a .theme not a cab.... are you sure you are using a touchflo 3-d theme?
              I dunno if he is, but I know that there are some tf3d themes that come in cabs out there.
              Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
              Need it all in one thread?Click Here
              Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
              Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
              Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
              The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
              Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• MercTheCool
                • Nov 04

yeah im trying to get the carbon. i actually installed the carbon.cab theme before the tool and it seemed to work except i didnt get the clock and background working properly. everything else was 'carbon' though. im pretty much trying to figure out why the clock didnt turn out carbon. im not so worried about the background because i can pretty much tweak that the way i want.

so in conclusion i wasnt sure if the tool would fix this - so i installed the tool and now im trying to do it d/\sh's video tutorial way. but if they're not .zip i should be all set without the tool then?

if so can someone help me out with trying to get the clock to be carbon along with the rest of the phone?
                Last edited by MercTheCool; December 24, 2008, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• Superman369
                  • Sep 22

yeah im trying to get the carbon. i actually installed the carbon.cab theme before the tool and it seemed to work except i didnt get the clock and background working properly. everything else was 'carbon' though. im pretty much trying to figure out why the clock didnt turn out carbon. im not so worried about the background because i can pretty much tweak that the way i want.
                  Personally, I never liked the cab themes. They never seem to work as well as the actual .theme ones.
                  Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
                  Need it all in one thread?Click Here
                  Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
                  Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
                  Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
                  The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
                  Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

so in conclusion i wasnt sure if the tool would fix this - so i installed the tool and now im trying to do it d/\sh's video tutorial way. but if they're not .zip i should be all set without the tool then?

if so can someone help me out with trying to get the clock to be carbon along with the rest of the phone?
                    you cant leave them as zip you have to extract the .theme and add to a new folder named themes on your storage card.

Comment

• lukekwon
                      • Dec 14

Thanks for the Video. I'm still having trouble with the Select Path. All my folders open but there are no files. No files open. I can't select and apply since there are no files. Please help me with this issue. I tried some of the other things that people told me but it's still not working properly. THANKS!

Comment

• Smokie3410
                        • Jul 31

I'm doing everyhing from the vid using my pro, but it will not let me open when i change it to an .theme file i went to the noob guide no luck and now i deleted it so i could start over and its still on the device

Comment

• GokuSS3
                          • Jun 02

Originally posted by Smokie3410
                          I'm doing everyhing from the vid using my pro, but it will not let me open when i change it to an .theme file i went to the noob guide no luck and now i deleted it so i could start over and its still on the device
                          The theme file is still on there or the theme its self is still there ? In the 3dconfig there should a button to restore back to default settings. And to remove the file use file explorer.
                          sigpic
                          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

• 1mrlcb
                            SPJ FREAKSTER!
                            • Jun 30

Originally posted by Smokie3410
                            All you have to do is drop the theme into a folder go into the config tool then find that folder click on it look in the drop down menu and there you see your theme
                            Learn how to search CLICK HERE
                            Learn how to flash roms CLICK HERE
                            NOOB GUIDE please read before posting
                            Cant view certain sections sign up for members software CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU HIT THE THANKS BUTTON!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by 1mrlcb
                              All you have to do is drop the theme into a folder go into the config tool then find that folder click on it look in the drop down menu and there you see your theme
                              yup just like the video shows :>

Comment

• Smokie3410
                                • Jul 31

I got everything to work but when it started changing the theme it stopped at file 5/7 and it says its finished, but when i do the soft reset the theme doesn't change. Any advice on this?

Comment

Working...