BJs DADE 305 Buid 187 WM61 REV A GPS ROM (8-7-08) TOUCH/VOGUE ONLY

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • llea1
    • Aug 28

Re: BJs DADE 3.0.5. Buid 187 WM6.1 REV A GPS ROM (8-7-08) TOUCH ONLY!

soon as i get the chance im downloadin and will get back about how it is on an xv6900

Comment

• BiG JeW
      ADMIN-Watch what you say!
      • Feb 09

Originally posted by llea1
      soon as i get the chance im downloadin and will get back about how it is on an xv6900
      ok 4 show!
      NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
      IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
      PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• fal44tp
        • Jul 26

is there a cab file, so I can run this? I have no idea how to use the rar files...

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by fal44tp
          is there a cab file, so I can run this? I have no idea how to use the rar files...
          you cant flash a rom with a cab file........ i would recommend reading hte noob guide in my signature or stickied in the help desk area from the side menu.... also look in my signature and you will see a tutorial on how to flash roms and that will give you step by step..... to get the files out of the rar or zip folder you will need winrar.

Comment

• fal44tp
            • Jul 26

Originally posted by D/\SH
            you cant flash a rom with a cab file........ i would recommend reading hte noob guide in my signature or stickied in the help desk area from the side menu.... also look in my signature and you will see a tutorial on how to flash roms and that will give you step by step..... to get the files out of the rar or zip folder you will need winrar.
            so I need to download winrar, extract the file then I can run this rom?

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

so I need to download winrar, extract the file then I can run this rom?
              yes extract the NBH file and than look at my tutorial and follow that than you will be golden.

Comment

• fal44tp
                • Jul 26

Originally posted by D/\SH
                yes extract the NBH file and than look at my tutorial and follow that than you will be golden.
                thx, i'm searching for winrar right now....

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

thx, i'm searching for winrar right now....
                  cool beans let us know how it works out for you.

Comment

• thegameksk
                    • Dec 31

Nice rom. Very fast. Im having a problem with .net framework thou. Im trying to use track me but everytime I get an error message that says file or assembly name 'system.data.sqiservicece, version=3.5.0.0, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=3be235df1c8d2ad3', or one of its dependencies, was not found. Then when I click quit I get a .net cf initialization error the application failed to load required components. If the .net compact framework is installed on a storage card please ensure that this card is in place and launch the application again. If it fails reinstall. I was running the stripped version and I got this same message. Now im on the full version. I installed .net framework several times but this keeps happening. I installed and soft reset. I installed it to the the phone not memory card. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

• iTouch24
                      • Jun 22

are u installing version 3.5?

Comment

• iTouch24
                        • Jun 22

Originally posted by iTouch24
                        are u installing version 3.5?
                        how about installing the 2.0 version .. does that work.. i see u installed 3.5

Comment

• thegameksk
                          • Dec 31

Nope.Now I cant install 3.5 either. It get close to finishing and then an error message pops up saying installation error. stop all processes, maximize available storage space, and run installation again. support info: 3.

Comment

• djappl3
                            • Aug 30

Re: BJs DADE 3.0.5. Buid 187 WM6.1 REV A GPS ROM

hoooooo hoooo...tooo mouch here.....if i will install everything i'm sure will be said low memory=))....or worst=)).....txs for this programs....anyway

Comment

• thegameksk
                              • Dec 31

It makes no sense. I sudnt be getting that error. I havent installed anything to the rom but ms.framework. I have no idea why im geting it or how to get rid of it. Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• D/\SH
                                Owner - Staff
                                • Feb 07

Originally posted by thegameksk
                                It makes no sense. I sudnt be getting that error. I havent installed anything to the rom but ms.framework. I have no idea why im geting it or how to get rid of it. Anyone have any ideas?
                                what do you need the framework for???? the rom should have the newest version already.

Comment

Working...