X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BiG JeW
    ADMIN-Watch what you say!
    • Feb 09

Re: BJs DADE 3.0.5. Buid 187 WM6.1 REV A GPS ROM (8-7-08) TOUCH/VOGUE ONLY

Glad you got it working. Enjoy it and be sure to press the Thanks button if you havent already!
    NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
    IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
    PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• chatzvr4
      • Dec 14

Re: BJs DADE 305 Buid 187 WM61 REV A GPS ROM (8-7-08) TOUCH/VOGUE ONLY

ran into a lil bit of a problem with this rom. it uploads and everything. but when it comes to trying to open some programs it cant locate the file or something. i did the battery removal and went to do the hard reset and couldnt do it.

any help would be appreciated

thanx in advance

Comment

• BiG JeW
        • Feb 09

what exactly is not working correctly.... we need more information then that..... What error? When you do what? Your post to answer a question is VERY broad.
        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• chatzvr4
          • Dec 14

Well i installed your rom for the vogue. i got it to the point where it seemed liked it worked. but some apps werent showing. alot of them needed certificates to open or something not to sure. so for now i went back to the old one i had. but the big jew pic shows up in the beginning when i start up the phone. lol.
          \
          also wanted to know if possible can i get the setup you have on your phone like in the video... the one from youtube called the vogue aka touch destroys i phone. all those apps are awesome especially with the diamond setup.

dont mean to ask for much just that its awesome. sorry for the inconvience.

thanx in advance..

Comment

• BiG JeW
            • Feb 09

yea as for apps missing? they arent missing.. they need the NET FRAMKEWORK from microsoft. (as the error states). This was also mentioned before and a FIX was discussed. You just have to read a little more through the thread. I can't tell you what i had exactly installed on the phone becuase it was a LONG time ago. I am sure if you are looking for something in specific, i could be of assistance. Theree are just way too many apps.
            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE

Comment

• adupree
              • Apr 22

Re: BJs DADE 305 Buid 187 WM61 REV A GPS ROM

Hey im new on here and im interested in downloading the stripped down version. i have a htc touch pro with sprint and i was wondering if anyone could talk me through how to install this file step bby step...thanks

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: BJs DADE 305 Buid 187 WM61 REV A GPS ROM

Originally posted by adupree
                Hey im new on here and im interested in downloading the stripped down version. i have a htc touch pro with sprint and i was wondering if anyone could talk me through how to install this file step bby step...thanks
                this is for the touch and not the touch pro..... if you try to flash this rom to your device you will brick it..... take a look at the roms labeled for the touch pro and you will find a flashing tutorial located below in my signature.

Comment

• born2
                  • May 24

Hello, I'm a new member also. I want to flash my Verizon Vogue with a ROM with WORKING GPS. IS this the ROM for me? Also, can you direct me to the d/l link?

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by born2
                    Hello, I'm a new member also. I want to flash my Verizon Vogue with a ROM with WORKING GPS. IS this the ROM for me? Also, can you direct me to the d/l link?
                    this rom is more aimed at sprint people but you could go with this rom and than install the verizon carrier cab and you hould be good to go with gps.... not 100% sure if this has the right hacks made to allow gps for verizon though... you may have to wait for jew on that one.

Comment

Working...