Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: HTC Diamond WAD2 Theme .v2 **16/July/08**

Originally posted by gbogart100
    lol thats why ur the man and get all the girlies in PR
    gotta keep my pimp hand strong lol
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• Jstar
      • Mar 27

Originally posted by mike20pr
      gotta keep my pimp hand strong lol
      lemme find out u go down to Plaza or to Isla Verde to pick up chicks..
      lmaoooo
      DRUGS..Responsible For Teaching America's Youth The Metric System!

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

Originally posted by Jstar
        lemme find out u go down to Plaza or to Isla Verde to pick up chicks..
        lmaoooo
        just wait for the Guaya Guaya Fest!!!! Thats the BeeHive where all da ladies will be buzzin

Comment

• gbogart100
          • May 13

You just gotta try that pimp hand on these beaches here in San Diego.

Comment

• Mike20PR
            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
            • Mar 31

Originally posted by gbogart100
            You just gotta try that pimp hand on these beaches here in San Diego.
            haha mines an universal, works anywhere!!!! and the fun part is pretending to not speak english to mess around with the ladies, thats my best and pratically flawless technique when i go to the US on vacation worked wonders in the Disney Hotel Resort in my last trip to Orlando

Ok now back to topic....

Comment

• Jstar
              • Mar 27

just wait for the Guaya Guaya Fest!!!! Thats the BeeHive where all da ladies will be buzzin
              hell yea.. yo ima be out there on the 28th
              im stayin at the waterclub with my wife ..

OH and back to the topic at hand..

HOW THE **** DO U INSTALL WA3 and WAD2 im lookin at this shit like uhhhhhh

que lambon right..

Comment

• Mike20PR
                SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                • Mar 31

hell yea.. yo ima be out there on the 28th
                im stayin at the waterclub with my wife ..

OH and back to the topic at hand..

HOW THE **** DO U INSTALL WA3 and WAD2 im lookin at this shit like uhhhhhh

que lambon right..
                dont freak out on me bro LOL, all the instructions are in the .v2 zip, trust me just follow the steps and you are golden, take it from me that its my first time using wisbar software and i set it up no sweat

Comment

• Jstar
                  • Mar 27

EDIT:

i figured it out..

it was right there the whole time..
                  Last edited by Jstar; July 17, 2008, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                    • Mar 31

ok so i dont get it..

i cant get past that first step..with wad2 and wa3 part in the beginning

i dunno where im jackin it up.. but until theres a "install this theme for dummies" released i cant mess with it
                    its simple man, just install WA3 and WAD, now replace the Lakeridge folder found in *root*/program files with the one provided, and extract the htc diamond folder to the storage card *root* (no subfolders, so that the theme can read the images) now press and hold on the blank today and change the desktop theme to the diamond one

all the rest are the settings that it tells you to change to get WA3 to match

Comment

• Jstar
                      • Mar 27

yea i just finished that part.. i edited my post while u were making ur post

thanks for the help tho.. its flowin now with out any problems im almost done with the install

Comment

• broSki
                        Old Timer/Snr Member
                        • Feb 12

its simple man, just install WA3 and WAD, now replace the Lakeridge folder found in *root*/program files with the one provided, and extract the htc diamond folder to the storage card *root* (no subfolders, so that the theme can read the images) now press and hold on the blank today and change the desktop theme to the diamond one

all the rest are the settings that it tells you to change to get WA3 to match
                        cono mike, tu no te puedes quedar con un theme, simpre cambiando lol.....asi mismo tu cambia de mujeres lmaoo....anywho let me know how this theme works out bro, how smooth, battery hog?
                        NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                        LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                        Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                          • Mar 31

Originally posted by broSki
                          cono mike, tu no te puedes quedar con un theme, simpre cambiando lol.....asi mismo tu cambia de mujeres lmaoo
                          haha q se joda, la vida es muy corta pa quedarse con una na ma

ps. im making myself a challenge.... im gonna make the closest possible all around iphone interface and setup for the touch, home, animations, contacts, apps, all around behavior.... just for kicks

Now!!! Thats What I Call Iphone by b()r!ku/\ m()dZ coming soon

Comment

• broSki
                            Old Timer/Snr Member
                            • Feb 12

haha q se joda, la vida es muy corta pa quedarse con una na ma

ps. im making myself a challenge.... im gonna make the closest possible all around iphone interface and setup for the touch, home, animations, contacts, apps, all around behavior.... just for kicks

Now!!! Thats What I Call Iphone by b()r!ku/\ m()dZ coming soon
                            lmaooo este borikua esta pasao lol.....I hate iphones and apple products so i dont care to much about iphone like themes lol, but dont forget ur review on this skin
                            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
                            Sprint Speed:

sigpic

Comment

• Mike20PR
                              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                              • Mar 31

Originally posted by broSki
                              lmaooo este borikua esta pasao lol.....I hate iphones and apple products so i dont care to much about iphone like themes lol, but dont forget ur review on this skin
                              nah this setup that ima do isnt to keep, its to see how it turns out and then take it apart, like i said, for kicks

Comment

• Jstar
                                • Mar 27

ok everthings installed and its running smoothly.. u were right about the animations, even the sounds are pretty dope!

PERO when i go to open a txt msg or an email i get the error msg : "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

how do remap to avoid getting this msg

i also just re-did my s2u2 to match the clock on the main page!
                                Last edited by Jstar; July 17, 2008, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...