• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: HTC Diamond WAD2 Theme .v2 **16/July/08**

Originally posted by kudvu002
    thats funny i just checked on this earlier and there was no update! sucks on the whole memory thing and the possibilty of a shutdown...oh well ill try it before i reflash the new rom
    try kaos take 3 to see if the extra memory helps

Originally posted by nikkomogul
    where are the instructions?
    they are supposed to be inside the v2 zip file
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• nikkomogul
      • Jul 04

i still cant find the instructions

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

i still cant find the instructions
        bro, i just double checked and its there.

inside the HTC_Touch_Diamond_.v2.zip, there is a folder called HTC_Touch_Diamond, inside the folder there is a text called Htc Touch Diamond instructions <----- thats it.

Comment

• nikkomogul
          • Jul 04

thanx also i installed the first 2 cabs but where is the last thing?

Comment

• slick78
            • Nov 06

Can This Be Installed If You Have Trottle Launch Installed?

Comment

• Mike20PR
              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
              • Mar 31

thanx also i installed the first 2 cabs but where is the last thing?
              what last thing?? just follow the instructions included, i tried it on for size and must say that im impressed
              Originally posted by slick78
              Can This Be Installed If You Have Trottle Launch Installed?
              nope cuz it replaces your entire today screen, so no reason to use both at once, just uncheck throttle today and try it out

Comment

• slick78
                • Nov 06

when i install the first three cabs you say to install in the instructions the next step says to uncheck them in today/items but they aren't showing up in my today menu?

Comment

• Mike20PR
                  SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                  • Mar 31

when i install the first three cabs you say to install in the instructions the next step says to uncheck them in today/items but they aren't showing up in my today menu?
                  you will set it up after you finish setting up the theme. but you need a clean today so you can finish the wad theme

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• slick78
                    • Nov 06

i got as far as getting the blank screen, selcting settings, then change theme, then desktop2.x theme, you will see htc_touch_diamond_v2 select it now (i don't see the htc v2 all i see is default portrait??) any answers of what i did or doing wrong?

Comment

• Jstar
                      • Mar 27

when this is done..im mos def gonna rock it...
                      DRUGS..Responsible For Teaching America's Youth The Metric System!

Comment

• Mike20PR
                        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                        • Mar 31

Originally posted by Jstar
                        when this is done..im mos def gonna rock it...
                        its done bro, as promised!!!!!! im rockin this shizzle now and the look and animations are da sht brotha, so go for it

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• Mike20PR
                          SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                          • Mar 31

i got as far as getting the blank screen, selcting settings, then change theme, then desktop2.x theme, you will see htc_touch_diamond_v2 select it now (i don't see the htc v2 all i see is default portrait??) any answers of what i did or doing wrong?
                          be sure to follow instructions exactly as stated, it states that if the theme doesnt show, repeat the process till it does.

im taking a wild guess and say that you dnt place the diamond images to the root of your storage card. you cant place it in any subfolder otherwise it wont read them

Posted via Mobile Device

Comment

• gbogart100
                            • May 13

yo Mike. If you have the chance, you should put out a quick vid of this, cuz I (and I bet a lot of others) wanna see this in action. I tried running this on my mogul and I was having some issues, so Im just gonna wait till all the bugs are sorted out, so I can shoot my whole "diamond wad" then.

Comment

• Mike20PR
                              SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                              • Mar 31

its a possibility for this to appear in my next video, i just gotta make up my mind if im gonna keep this runnin or not cuz i still havent figured out how to remap the buttona and tweak it to my needs. im a wisbar noob lol. but i got a whole new bag of goodies for my next vid

Comment

• gbogart100
                                • May 13

lol thats why ur the man and get all the girlies in PR

Comment

Working...