Unlocker for Custom Roms on Vogue (sprint touch)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Re: Unlocker for Custom Roms on Vogue (sprint touch)

Originally posted by frostyguy
    how do i know if my phone has gps?
    depends on your radio but doesnt matter if you have it now cuz its for the rom you plan to flash, you still need the latest one cuz all custom roms here have gps
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• frostyguy
      • Nov 23

thanks guys but after running the unlocker it say 2.00 not 2.31

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

thanks guys but after running the unlocker it say 2.00 not 2.31
        you need to try again... they are sspl loaders only and you are not unlocked yet DO NOT FLASH ROMS FROM THEM follow instructions in the black screen that comes up when running the EXE and it will get you unlocked.

here is the original thread for the unlocker http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370
        Last edited by Mike20PR; November 26, 2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

• frostyguy
          • Nov 23

i've read this over and over again, the .40 version between the 2.31v got me confused a bit. when i get a successful unlock do i flash the custom rom during or after the unlock? thanks again mike

Comment

• Mike20PR
            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
            • Mar 31

i've read this over and over again, the .40 version between the 2.31v got me confused a bit. when i get a successful unlock do i flash the custom rom during or after the unlock? thanks again mike
            all the steps are in the flashing instructions in my signature buddy, just read and follow

flashing custom roms goes after unlocking btw (but i recommend flashing to the latest stock rom so you have the newest radio and gps enabled if you dont want to use the micro sd to update the radio and no need to unlock first)

Comment

• frostyguy
              • Nov 23

alright, tried unlocking using the 2.31v twice already still getting 2.00coke on my phone but when the ruu comes up it says update to 2.31 followed all steps ruu complete to 100% back to stock rom is it safe for a custom one now? am i missing something here?

Comment

• Mike20PR
                SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                • Mar 31

alright, tried unlocking using the 2.31v twice already still getting 2.00coke on my phone but when the ruu comes up it says update to 2.31 followed all steps ruu complete to 100% back to stock rom is it safe for a custom one now? am i missing something here?
                go to bootloader to check if you have 2.31 (hold camera, power, and soft reset) it should go to the tricolor screen and see if it says 2.31 coke, to exit just soft reset

Comment

• frostyguy
                  • Nov 23

hell yeah man finally got it, youve been more than helpful mike, patience must be one of your many virtues bro, thanks again, time to mod this beast out

Comment

• Mike20PR
                    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                    • Mar 31

hell yeah man finally got it, youve been more than helpful mike, patience must be one of your many virtues bro, thanks again, time to mod this beast out
                    haha no problem bro, enjoy your new rom

Comment

• ON3/\L
                      SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                      • Jan 28

Yoooo just got my Vogue in trying to unlock it so I can get started with this new toy of mine and this unlocker says it cannot open/start die to a 16bit exe not compatible with my 64bit platform?? So there has to be a way to unock this bad boy on my 64bit I would hope?? If not I will take it to work and unlock it on the 32bit system there. Any info on thi would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                      Code:
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                      Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by ON3/\L
                        Yoooo just got my Vogue in trying to unlock it so I can get started with this new toy of mine and this unlocker says it cannot open/start die to a 16bit exe not compatible with my 64bit platform?? So there has to be a way to unock this bad boy on my 64bit I would hope?? If not I will take it to work and unlock it on the 32bit system there. Any info on thi would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        i replied in your other thread on this topic already..... jsut right click and extract the files than take the nbh and rename that to VOGUIMG.nbh and than format a 2 gb or less card to FAT32 with nothing else on there and dreag the nbh file to the card.... than place the phone in manual bootloader by pressing and holding the power and camera buttons while soft resettign and follow the steps.

Comment

Working...